SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Relalou wrote:Amusing myself by rewatching the ATFR.  Looking back, Andi got kind of a rough deal from TPTB on this episode:  If she had watched past shows she would have been expecting a tough time with Nick (not as tough as it became - and I am of the opinion that TPTB knew that there was a potential for Nick to share about the FS) but the Josh segment was shorter than in the past and the content, well…  Although the couple did well with it and came off as in love and happy together, when you look at Chris bringing up pregnancy again, the focus on her frowns and grumpy cat (which could have been difficult for her although she took it well) and the lack of the retrospective of the proposal, it really wasn't a very positive approach by TPTB to a bachelorette who they apparently loved.
Totally agree. That was hands-down the worst "happy couple" ATFR I've ever seen. I don't necessarily blame CH for the big FS reveal -- he could have hinted around it as much as he wanted, but the decision to kiss & tell was 100% on Nick. I believe Chris really does like Andi & Josh as people and would never want to intentionally hurt them. I think he was just trying to get Nick to say SOMETHING, anything, because they were on live TV and Nick was just sitting there looking at his hands and the silence was getting pretty uncomfortable. I don't feel like Chris is really responsible for what happened next. But yeah, all the time wasted on Nick -- really? They had to send a camera crew to WI to follow him around and talk to his mom? -- was completely ridiculous. The fact that they didn't get to watch back their proposal was ridiculous. And I'm still mad about the fact that they didn't get a montage set to music. Actually, the whole finale was ridiculous. They left about five minutes for the proposal and didn't include a single VO of her talking about how wonderful Josh is. (I feel like they did that for Ashley & JP -- no?) I just feel like their love story -- which was amazing and one of the best ever -- got totally overshadowed by all the drama. The pregnancy talk AGAIN and the frowny face/grumpy cat stuff was also totally stupid. The whole thing just made no sense -- like, You've got a happy, madly-in-love couple! Isn't that what you wanted? So why not send them off on a high note instead of turning the ATFR into a circus sideshow? UGH. Full marks to Andi & Josh for dealing with everything so well and not dwelling on the negativity.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:53 pm

I'm going to butt in here, do we really want to go down this road again?

Please do not quote any of the previous posts, or else we will have another mess on our hands.

Please get back on topic with this couple! Who's going to be the one to turn it around?? Smiley

TY!!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm going to butt in here, do we really want to go down this road again?

Please do not quote any of the previous posts, or else we will have another mess on our hands.

Please get back on topic with this couple! Who's going to be the one to turn it around?? Smiley

TY!!

Haha! Thanks Guardian.... I will. :WAVEY:

Josh and Andi are in NYC tonight visiting the Deckers. Maybe it is a football connection, or a TV connection. Either way, two very beautiful couples! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:22 pm

^ Josh was at an event & met the Deckers there, shortly after Andi & Jessie started following each other & they all became fast friends. The show was still airing at this time as well, another F1 clue ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Sunset picture...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Did you guys see the sunset picture of Andi and Josh in NYC on the other thread. That picture says everything, doesn't it? I mean look at Josh's eyes, he's so happy with her Smiley

The only thing that matters is that ANDI CHOSE JOSH and he really is the only one she was and is in love with. It was an emotional roller-coaster but everyone else and everything else won't compare.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:23 pm

This may be nothing but I am finding it odd that when MM puts up a pic of Josh and Andi on her face book she only has Josh's name at the end. But when she puts a pic of Aaron and Kacie she always has both their names. I hope there is no conflict going on.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:27 pm

It might just be that Andi doesn't have a facebook. I think there's a community one but someone else handles it.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:30 pm

nannymargie wrote:This may be nothing but I am finding it odd that when MM puts up a pic of Josh and Andi on her face book she only has Josh's name at the end.  But when she puts a pic of Aaron and Kacie she always has both their names.  I hope there is no conflict going on.
She can't tag Andi because they're not FB friends and that's likely because Andi has way too many requests and cannot have new friends until she tackles the 5K+ or however many requests she currently has in her inbox. MM doesn't even know Andi the woman yet, all she knows is Andi Josh's fiancee, who has been nothing but exemplary in her treatment of him so far, at least from what we've seen, so why wouldn't she like her at least for that? Unless of course Kacie has potentially banned her from making friends with Andi like Aaron. I joke...partly laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
nannymargie wrote:This may be nothing but I am finding it odd that when MM puts up a pic of Josh and Andi on her face book she only has Josh's name at the end.  But when she puts a pic of Aaron and Kacie she always has both their names.  I hope there is no conflict going on.
She can't tag Andi because they're not FB friends and that's likely because Andi has way too many requests and cannot have new friends until she tackles the 5K+ or however many requests she currently has in her inbox. MM doesn't even know Andi the woman yet, all she knows is Andi Josh's fiancee, who has been nothing but exemplary in her treatment of him so far, at least from what we've seen, so why wouldn't she like her at least for that? Unless of course Kacie has potentially banned her from making friends with Andi like Aaron. I joke...partly laugh out loud

Thanks Alanna regarding the facebook part.  That is explains it.  MM has not been around Andi very much at all and does not really
know her.  But I am sure she knows how happy her son is with Andi.  I have questions about Kacie also.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:30 am

I don't think there is any problem between Andi and MM. Didn't you see her post from the UGA with the picture of them in front of the dog house and saying "I love Uga & Sabel but I want real babies" I doubt she'd say that if she didn't care for Andi. I also think she would be a lot closer to Kacie because she's been around her more.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Does anyone happen to know what Josh's cultural makeup is? I was taken back looking at pix of him from recent events. :hearts love: Josh's dark hair and olive skin tone is quite sexy and I got a bit curious.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:42 pm

SafronSahara:

I'm not 100% on this but I think Josh's dad is Irish and I know his mom is Jewish.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy