SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by emad0722 Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OT

luvlady345 wrote:I don't know how the other Josh or Andi fans felt but I am just going to speak for myself, all season long it felt like if you believed that Josh was F1 and their fan you were called out by the MODS more than anything, it felt to me that most MODS didn't like Josh or Andi (which is ok) so it was hard for me to feel that it was fair and balanced just like in this thread it's the Josh/Andi fans who are constantly put on blast.... Don't mean to offend anyone but, just wow...

Just so you know and everyone else knows,  this couldn't be further from the truth, and I'd like to make this very clear.

Whatever opinions any Mod has posted, it was their opinions, whether it was positive or negative towards Josh Andi or Nick or whomever. It might be difficult to understand that there are people who don't live and breath on a favourite contestant and can comment on what they see without emotions getting involved. So to say that a Mod called out anyone that favoured Josh or Andi is inaccurate. I've stated many times, I don't care for Andi, I dislike her a lot, I think she's a snob, a good actress, and insensitive to anyone's feelings. This started from JPG's season. Does this mean I am calling anyone out because they are a fan of hers?

I like Josh, I like Nick. That is my opinion, whether posters like Andi Josh or Nick, it matters not to me, or any Mod, who they like or don't like.

The issue IMO is people want to defend their favourite. Rather than trying to defend, or change anyone's minds, it should be thought as "posting opinions".

Also, if there are any issues with posts, we have repeatedly suggested using the report post button which we get notified of immediately and which ever Mod is around can deal with it quickly. We all try to read every single post, if there is an issue it might be awhile before someone catches anything that is not within the rules.

If anyone has an issue with a Mod, or Admin, out of common courtesy a PM would be appreciated.

thank you GA for everything.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by eirekay Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:22 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
unknown82 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Without wanting to add the fuel to the fire ... and I sincerely hope the awkward conversation has died ... I really have no problem with either fan coming here and join the discussion ... for what this thread is created - Nick (good & bad, positive & negative) ...

I do tho' sometimes feel like I need to "defend" Nick in regard to Josh and Andi relationship ... which to me is futile.

So speaking for myself (don't want to put words in everyone's mouth from team Nick):
Josh and Andi relationship during the show and Nick and Andi relationship during the show are 2 different and separate relationships.
If Nick's fans are discussing Andi and her conduct during the show and post show is because she was "Nick's girlfriend for a minute" and "a possible fiancee for a second" ... it has nothing to do with Josh or his relationship with Andi ...
it's Andi alone ... and her attitude and behavior in relation to Nick that is put in question, that is put under microscope (for the pleasure of discussion).

I don't feel the need to talk about Josh or defend Nick for how he made Josh feel with his declarations/comments ... because frankly, Josh is the other guy who got the girl out of this game, Nick is the loser who not only lost the girl, but has realized he never actually had her.
And as a Nick's fan ... I'm extremely happy that Nick didn't end up with Andi (so he can thanks his lucky star) and I'm happy for Josh to have a girlfriend he dreamed of (because people should find their happiness) and if I ever feel the need to discuss Josh and his feelings I would go in his thread ...but I don't, because I don't care, no matter how great of a guy he is ... doesn't ignite any particular interest in me to know more of what I've seen during the show.

That's why it is fascinating how much of an interest Nick cumulates.
With every act, every word, every gesture, every attire, every tweet, retweet, favorites, every photo, every other relationship outside of the show.

:yes:   Nick in my book is a winner!  Yes, he "lost" the girl and for a moment he has to deal with a little heartache but it sure beats spending a lifetime of anguish and pain if he ended up with Andi.  Nick is better off without her, got the closure he needed, got his side of the story out there, and has been moving on from that chapter in his life.  I am thankful he got to see her true colors so that if for some crazy reason he ever thinks what if in the future, he will always be reminded of her cold exterior towards him at ATFR.  And I am pretty confident that Nick will not want to end up with somebody like that, IMHO.

It is posts like this that i feel the need to come in and defend Josh and Andi.  In this case it is to defend Andi.  IMHO, I don't believe a life with her would be filled with "anguish and pain."  I believe andi is better off without Nick.  Opposite of what you think but I am entitled.  I think she was a wonderful bachelorette.  Maybe Nick is reminded of Andi's "cold exterior," but Andi, imo, will always remember Nick calling her out on national TV.  People forgive but never forget.    "We" come to this thread to defend and express our opinions because it is a discussion thread and where the opposing opinions are being made.  

Josh and andi make each other happy, period.  I wish them well, as I wish all the guys from the season well.  Smiley

I tend to look at this whole thing a little differently. The Andi I saw with Nick was different than the Andi I saw with Josh. I think we all connect with people who bring out different parts of us or trigger different personality traits AND I think that is still authentically us without acting or putting on appearances. Some of my best relationships have been with people that made me a bit uncomfortable because they brought out traits in me that I was less accustomed to.

Just like some of us prefer Nick to Josh or vice versa, some of us prefer the Andi that was present with Nick as opposed to the Andi that was present with Josh. IMO, I think both Josh and Nick are great guys, although very different men and offered Andi very different lifestyle choices. I think that Andi could have been very happy and had a very full life with either Nick or Josh. She chose Josh and I wish them well!

I don't like Nick's ATFR comment any more than I like Andi's cold behavior but I can sympathize with both. Nick was hurt and Andi didn't like her choice being challenged. Both could have handled the situation better and both will learn and grow from having gone through it.

eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by murphy Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:46 pm

ITA, happy.  I love your posts.  After a glimpse into what Andi and Nick's relationship might have looked like had Nick been F1, I couldn't help but think it was for the better.  It looked like Nick and the relationship might have suffered  "death by a thousand cuts" had they gone forward.  Better to die with one shot to the heart.  Quicker, more humane.   giggling[/quote]

Last edited by murphy on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up on the quoting part - sorry!)

murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:45 am

murphy wrote:ITA, happy.  I love your posts.  After a glimpse into what Andi and Nick's relationship might have looked like had Nick been F1, I couldn't help but think it was for the better.  It looked like Nick and the relationship might have suffered  "death by a thousand cuts" had they gone forward.  Better to die with one shot to the heart.  Quicker, more humane.   giggling
[/quote]

murphy, you are on a roll tonight. Love that description. ITA!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:50 am

:yes:   Nick in my book is a winner!  Yes, he "lost" the girl and for a moment he has to deal with a little heartache but it sure beats spending a lifetime of anguish and pain if he ended up with Andi.  Nick is better off without her, got the closure he needed, got his side of the story out there, and has been moving on from that chapter in his life.  I am thankful he got to see her true colors so that if for some crazy reason he ever thinks what if in the future, he will always be reminded of her cold exterior towards him at ATFR.  And I am pretty confident that Nick will not want to end up with somebody like that, IMHO.[/quote]

soccermom333 wrote:It is posts like this that i feel the need to come in and defend Josh and Andi.  In this case it is to defend Andi.  IMHO, I don't believe a life with her would be filled with "anguish and pain."  I believe andi is better off without Nick.  Opposite of what you think but I am entitled.  I think she was a wonderful bachelorette.  Maybe Nick is reminded of Andi's "cold exterior," but Andi, imo, will always remember Nick calling her out on national TV.  People forgive but never forget.    "We" come to this thread to defend and express our opinions because it is a discussion thread and where the opposing opinions are being made.  

Josh and andi make each other happy, period.  I wish them well, as I wish all the guys from the season well.  Smiley

I will not sugercoat my opinion when it comes to a lead or contestant behaving badly.  I disliked Andi's behaviour during and after her season.  I am very aware that none of them are perfect and could all have handled things a lot better this season.  Nick had been very consistent with his feelings towards Andi throughout the season and has been consistent with his story during and post show. I appreciate Nick's genuiness even though he is not perfect.  He has apologized and has moved on.  I personally did not want Nick to end up with Andi with some of the things that I observed during the show and then after the show just made it obvious that Andi was not the right person for Nick.  I hope for Josh and Andi's sake their relationship works out.  And I really hope that Andi can look back on her encounters with JPG, Eric and Nick and understand that criticism is not always an attack but an opportunity for a person to reflect on some behaviors they might need to change, that compassion for your fellow human being goes a long way, and if you can dish it out be prepared for it to be dished back to you.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by murphy Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 am

awwww  Thanks Mia. I do my best work exhausted. Going to bed now, but enjoyed dropping in to catch up  :uptonogood 

murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:13 am

MiaHawk wrote:
unknown82 wrote:
 :yes:   Nick in my book is a winner!  Yes, he "lost" the girl and for a moment he has to deal with a little heartache but it sure beats spending a lifetime of anguish and pain if he ended up with Andi.  Nick is better off without her, got the closure he needed, got his side of the story out there, and has been moving on from that chapter in his life.  I am thankful he got to see her true colors so that if for some crazy reason he ever thinks what if in the future, he will always be reminded of her cold exterior towards him at ATFR.  And I am pretty confident that Nick will not want to end up with somebody like that, IMHO.

soccermom333 wrote:It is posts like this that i feel the need to come in and defend Josh and Andi.  In this case it is to defend Andi.  IMHO, I don't believe a life with her would be filled with "anguish and pain."  I believe andi is better off without Nick.  Opposite of what you think but I am entitled.  I think she was a wonderful bachelorette.  Maybe Nick is reminded of Andi's "cold exterior," but Andi, imo, will always remember Nick calling her out on national TV.  People forgive but never forget.    "We" come to this thread to defend and express our opinions because it is a discussion thread and where the opposing opinions are being made.  

I will not sugercoat my opinion when it comes to a lead or contestant behaving badly.  I disliked Andi's behaviour during and after her season.  I am very aware that none of them are perfect and could all have handled things a lot better this season.  Nick had been very consistent with his feelings towards Andi throughout the season and has been consistent with his story during and post show. I appreciate Nick's genuiness even though he is not perfect.  He has apologized and has moved on.  I personally did not want Nick to end up with Andi with some of the things that I observed during the show and then after the show just made it obvious that Andi was not the right person for Nick.  I hope for Josh and Andi's sake their relationship works out.  And I really hope that Andi can look back on her encounters with JPG, Eric and Nick and understand that criticism is not always an attack but an opportunity for a person to reflect on some behaviors they might need to change, that compassion for your fellow human being goes a long way, and if you can dish it out be prepared for it to be dished back to you.

Unknown, no sugar required.  You stated that quite tastefully and ITA.   :claphands
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:27 am

Isn't this guy old news by now?  Rolling Eyes 
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodyallen90210 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:04 am

Apparently not since you are on his thread :cutesmile!: 

Woodyallen90210

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:58 am

lavenderred wrote:Isn't this guy old news by now?  Rolling Eyes 

He's handsome, sexy, intelligent, compassionate, good hearted, articulate, funny, witty, genuine, honest, and not afraid to speak his mind and comes from a great family that he will never be old news to me! Need I extol more of Nick’s awesome attributes?  :cutesmile!: 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:49 am

lavenderred wrote:Isn't this guy old news by now?  Rolling Eyes 

Still making news. From the August 18 issue of US Weekly:

"I would be flattered to be asked to be the Bachelor," season 10 Bachelorel1e runner-up Nick Viall told Us July 29. The software salesman, 33 - dumped by Andi Dorfman on the July 28 finale ...

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 30 Vaill729

scratch

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:07 pm

That was from last month and I don't think he's done any more interviews. Isn't "I would be flattered" a standard answer? I've heard the same answers from past contestants when being asked. Besides, didn't RS and chloep pretty much confirmed Chris S is the next bachelor? 
Nick fans want to hear more about /from him. There are so many other threads  if people want to talk about something else.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3