SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Where did the pic go? It says contents unavailable.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by foodie Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Now it says content unavailable! I can't believe I missed this pic! Wahhh sad

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:03 pm

I missed them too...what were they of?
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Aww the girl must have deleted it. It was a pic with a fan and Jodi walking Sabel tonight.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:27 pm

thirteen wrote:Can we talk about how Andi's shirt has KC with the colours of the Kansas City Chiefs?! (supporting his bro-in-law)

They look hot and adorable as always!  :cutesmile!: 

Where is the pics? Our couple have being quite, no tweets.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 pm

aww would have loved to have seen that pic. I'm surprised no one was able to catch it and save it before it was made unavailable. Our gals here are pretty good at grabbing pics. giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:53 pm

I missed it too! Was busy watching my Dodgers beat the Braves (sorry Jodi!) & then Bach in Paradise!  giggling so just got a chance to catch up. Oh well I'm sure they looked adorable as usual.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:01 am

All the photo booth pics from the Jezebel party are here and there are A LOT laugh out loud

http://faroutgalaxy.smugmug.com/RobotBooth/20-Most-Eligible-Atlantans-Jez/i-Ww9S2BJ

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:05 am

^ ahh thanks for posting! Perfect for avatars! Not sure how we can post them all in the No Discussion thread since there are so many!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 am

Linds and empty..... I was thinking the same thing. Smiley These pics show the fun side!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:00 am

Alanna wrote:Aww the girl must have deleted it. It was a pic with a fan and Jodi walking Sabel tonight.

Looks like she put her IG on private.  hissyfit someone request her and get that pic!  giggling 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:29 am

Moved from the No Discussion Pics thread.

Laura Walsh wrote:Alanna,

Do you know when or where that pic of Andi and Josh was taken?  The one where she has the black pants on and white top and Josh has jeans and a blue shirt?

They are both looking the same way.  Wonder if they're watching whoever took the picture?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika