SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Acrunch Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Baygirl wrote:^I can never get enough of that Josh scare video. Thanks for posting.

And I just found the most awesome video. Slow mo of the Jezebel photobooth:

OMG! This is awesome! Great, great find! Thanks! clapping! 
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Aaron has the greatest laugh!!! Love it!! In fact he has many fun vines on his account. They ALL love Sabel!! She's quite the dog!!

Josh totally does the shake face in the photo booth, too funny!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Thanks Baygirl for this awesome find. Don't stop looking.

clapping! clapping! 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Baygirl wrote:^I can never get enough of that Josh scare video. Thanks for posting.

And I just found the most awesome video. Slow mo of the Jezebel photobooth:

Thanks baygirl!  cantstopl 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Thanks for posting!! Kelly is stunning and her bf cracks me up, everyone was so silly and he had no idea what to do. I have a feeling Kelly is enough trouble so he can be the calm one laugh out loud laugh out loud Jodi is of course adorable Smiley

ETA: Another one, they're so beautiful and happy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks for posting!! Kelly is stunning and her bf cracks me up, everyone was so silly and he had no idea what to do. I have a feeling Kelly is enough trouble so he can be the calm one laugh out loud laugh out loud Jodi is of course adorable Smiley

ETA: Another one, they're so beautiful and happy!

Thanks Alanna they are beeeeautiful!!  I know Josh is supporting  Marcus but I wonder if he is watching the BIP show tonight.  LOL

Last edited by soccermom333 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Tonight, I love that Andi is ALSO holding on to Sabel's leash laugh out loud Pres!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Tonight, I love that Andi is ALSO holding on to Sabel's leash laugh out loud Pres!!!

Too cute! I love that when josh wears a hat, andi wears one too.  giggling 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:02 pm

DawgFan wrote:Aaron has the greatest laugh!!!  Love it!!  In fact he has many fun vines on his account.  They ALL love Sabel!!  She's quite the dog!!

Josh totally does the shake face in the photo booth, too funny!!!

If you look good Andi is trying to do it too.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Andi does like her shorts really short  and josh looks hot like always
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm

I love how happy the look in both pics.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Can we talk about how Andi's shirt has KC with the colours of the Kansas City Chiefs?! (supporting his bro-in-law)

They look hot and adorable as always!  :cutesmile!: 

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika