SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 pm

abbey ingham ‏@_not2shABBEY ran into josh and andi from the bachelorette pic.twitter.com/IPgv8A6fTn

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 BvHl-7KCcAAXDRu

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by pander3575 Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:45 pm

I just got the impressions when she said during the show Josh was her type it wasn't about his hair color but that he was an athlete. I believe her ex boyfriend had light brown hair. It could be that his past girlfriends were blondes but imo this is just something to tease him about.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Anyone think she told Josh she slept with Nick during their FS?  I remember their LCD and she asked Josh if he had any questions and Josh said, no questions and he is ready and he knows everything about her? 

I absolutely do and (ironically) had just made a post saying exactly that immediately before reading the recount of the interview.

I remember Andi saying that it was in the FS talking with Josh that she realized she was talking with her best friend, with someone she could tell anything to, and it was then that she realized she'd been in love with Josh all along. I think that "tell anything to" part was what had happened in the FS with Nick because I think Andi is a very smart young woman and she would know that this had to be told and the sooner the better. It's pretty clear that this situation has made them stronger as a couple.

At what time though do you think she precisely started to pull away from Nick to the point where Nick was having doubts? When was the turning point for her. I think I remember Nick when he met Andi's parents, on their farewell kiss, I believe while kissing her he opened his eyes to see if she was in the moment just as much as he was. Was that the moment when he started having doubts or before?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Totally Pander. Andi said that Josh was his type in that he is an athlete not in the way that he has black hair. And Andi is Josh's type in the way that she is feisty, strong, and has great sense of humour not in the way that she has black hair.
And I think Andi is okay with that, remember, she has a wicked sense of humour just like Josh! It's one of the many many reasons why they are perfect for each other  :cutesmile!:
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:55 pm

There is one thing that I wish Andi would have said regarding the FS.  I wish she would have said if Josh's FS date was first the things with Nick would never had happened.  I am sure that would have made Josh feel better about the whole thing.  Even though he seems fine with it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Andi could definitely be saying that because of the lie detector test and maybe she knows that's one of the things he lied about, but Josh's ex-girlfriend is actually a blonde. I'm not sure about his ex-girlfriend that he had while he was playing baseball, but his most recent one was definitely a blonde.

It's just another thing that I love to see. Through his Facebook you can see that he dated this girl for over a year and it ended at some point in 2009, which matches up with exactly what he told Andi. It had been five years since he had a serious girlfriend until he met Andi. A lot of people didn't think it was true, but it definitely appears that it was the case true. He had a serious girlfriend while playing baseball and then a serious girlfriend five years ago. And now he has Andi. Andi is a lucky duck laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:00 pm

I don't get it, Josh signed up for this show knowing that Andi was dating other men..... I think we as fan project a lot of our feelings onto the couple Josh/Andi are fine, Josh is fine with whatever happen 3 months ago between them, so why can't we as fans just let it go.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:11 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I don't get it, Josh signed up for this show knowing that Andi was dating other men..... I think we as fan project a lot of our feelings onto the couple Josh/Andi are fine, Josh is fine with whatever happen 3 months ago between them, so why can't we as fans just let it go.....

thank you....

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Yes Josh has said many times that he and Andi have talked about it & he knew everything before the show started, and seeing where they are now 2+ weeks after the end of show, 3 months into the engagement makes me happy knowing they are as well. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:21 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I don't get it, Josh signed up for this show knowing that Andi was dating other men..... I think we as fan project a lot of our feelings onto the couple Josh/Andi are fine, Josh is fine with whatever happen 3 months ago between them, so why can't we as fans just let it go.....

gatorfan1987 wrote:

thank you....

Linds911 wrote:Yes Josh has said many times that he and Andi have talked about it & he knew everything before the show started, and seeing where they are now 2+ weeks after the end of show, 3 months into the engagement makes me happy knowing they are as well. Smiley

I so agree with these.. let's focus on the present and enjoy their relationship now, because this is what matters, not what happened in the past.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Absolutely!  clapping! 
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Acrunch wrote:

Absolutely!  clapping! 

High clap 
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika