SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:20 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
bamagal wrote:

I just did not get any indication that it was about anything BUT the wedding!  Josh's quick response makes me think it is ALL WEDDING!  :yes:

What makes me hesitate is that Josh answers to this question: "Do you know when you're getting married or anything?" That anything makes me over-analyze  giggling 
They have always talked about a wedding next spring and wanting to enjoy their engagement. I hope that Josh and Andi will announce more about the wedding, but to me it could also be about them getting a place and moving in together more permanently. The rumor about DWTS is also on my mind, but they do state that they want to stay in Atlanta and Josh seems to like his job, so just now I don't know what to think.

No need to over-analyze. "Wedding" was definitely the trigger word for him to say that. Smiley

And Andi is totally done with all the tabloid stories and stuff written about her; she's ready for it to be over-with. She would get much more publicity doing DWTS, and with her heart set on laying-low for a while and staying in Atlanta, I don't see that happening at all.

:fingersarecrossed :wedding 

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Jpcook4 Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Glow worm wrote:
Acrunch wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:I cannot get the interview to play on my iPad. Can anyone help?

Doesn't work on Ipad or Iphone because you need flash player.  I was able to see it on a regular laptop.

I made a mp3 of it. Don't know if it works on iPads/iphones, but I think it will work. Try it!

https://soundcloud.com/teamjodi/the-bachelorette-s-josh-murray-and-andi-dorfman-1408131853

Thank you very much Glow Worm....it works!! You made my night!
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 pm

bamagal wrote:After watching available videos from this season, I realize more and more that the "edits" really painted Josh in a bad light!  Is it just me, or is it upsetting to you that TPTB left a lot of the developing relationship "on the cutting room floor"?  I am convinced that once they saw how popular Josh was with the viewing audience, they had him pegged for the next Bachelor. What a shame to rob of us of watching the best love story EVER to come out of this franchise!

I know this was pages back, but as a long time watcher of this show I have to say that we saw a lot MORE of the real love story than I can remember seeing with almost anyone else. They didn't cast Josh in a bad light so much as cast some doubt, because without any doubt there is no story line, but they never showed anything negative in Josh that would have backed up the formula doubt they were casting.

We always get to the end and wish we had seen more of the love story. Always. It is impossible to not hide something and still have a show.

And this year really was one of the best in terms of showing it; so many long time fans were amazed as the season aired at how much we did get to see. The proof is in the polls that showed that viewers by and large could see who Andi was going to pick.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Glow worm wrote:
Acrunch wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:I cannot get the interview to play on my iPad. Can anyone help?

Doesn't work on Ipad or Iphone because you need flash player.  I was able to see it on a regular laptop.

I made a mp3 of it. Don't know if it works on iPads/iphones, but I think it will work. Try it!

https://soundcloud.com/teamjodi/the-bachelorette-s-josh-murray-and-andi-dorfman-1408131853
 High clap  Thank you soooooo much for doing this! That was the best interview to date with Jodi. They are so totally awesome together. Love them! Can't wait for their wedding.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Alanna wrote:Woohoo their interview is up!!

Loved the interview! How sweet that they went together to visit his grandfather in a nursing home? I was just curious though, does anyone else think it's interesting how much they "joke" with each other about preferring blondes? Really it seems to be more Andi bringing it up and in this interview (and I think one other) she says that she actually prefers blondes with light eyes too. I don't know why, but it just seems odd that she keeps bringing it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:08 pm

dpao84 wrote:
aviej wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I agree with you bamagal. This is the best love story even with Andi trying to hide her feelings for Josh. Her feelings still came thru with her famous words "Is this too good to be true". Glald to see how much Josh fell in love with her. I wish they would make a DVD of all the JODI scenes.

I agree with what you guys said. The most disappointing part for me was in the DR when Josh said on the bench with Andi that he loves her. It was clear that she had heard him say it before - perhaps on the HTD. And I'm really disappointed that TPTB robbed us of that precious moment, given how enamored she looked when he told her I'm falling in love with you.

Actually he said in the interview today that he hadn't said he loved you yet by the time of Nicks' fantasy date and that's why he knew she had to go through the whole process, when they brought up the whole Nick comment. He said he told her on his fantasy date that he was in love with her and through that whole time she was still nervous that he was going to leave. The interview today made me feel much better about the whole Nick situation. Josh totally got it, and now I do too.  

What a great interview this was, the best yet! they asked great questions. I loved when Josh got all worked about when the interviewer asked him about the dirty player who was taking late hits on Aaron. He said he could see Josh getting all worked up. Josh said i don't care if he's got 100 pounds on me! And then when talking about Nick and Josh said he was backstage in seclusion, Andi says something to the affect of , so he didn't bash his skull in.

I think the announcement in a couple of weeks is that they're both doing dancing with the stars. they're not going to announce a wedding date so early, unless they're doing a show leading up to it and that's what they are going to announce. The timing of "a couple of weeks" seems to fit with Sept 4th's DWTS cast announcement.

Thanks so much for sharing all that. Sounds like a great interview.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Was this interview from yesterday posted anywhere?  Can't seem to find it..

https://twitter.com/davidgreeneshow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Laudergirl wrote:

Loved the interview! How sweet that they went together to visit his grandfather in a nursing home? I was just curious though, does anyone else think it's interesting how much they "joke" with each other about preferring blondes? Really it seems to be more Andi bringing it up and in this interview (and I think one other) she says that she actually prefers blondes with light eyes too. I don't know why, but it just seems odd that she keeps bringing it up.

I know!! Remind me, was that one of his lie from the LD test?  Or maybe its because Andi had a blonde wig when they were sneaking around and maybe he LIKED it a little too much giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

I know!! Remind me, was that one of his lie from the LD test?  Or maybe its because Andi had a blonde wig when they were sneaking around and maybe he LIKED it a little too much giggling giggling

Or maybe he simply admitted to her at some point that he had always had a thing for blonds.

My husband had a thing for those tiny petite women with cute rears and little chest, and we've joked about that, given that I'm built a lot like Lacy on BIP up on top and not petite.  If you are secure in a relationship, what does it matter that a guy's hormones used to be more interested in something different?  You know he's with YOU now, and has become quite appreciative of what you bring to the table.  Types are just types; most people don't marry them.

But I do suspect they had a lot of fun with the blond wig thing ;)

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:35 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

Or maybe he simply admitted to her at some point that he had always had a thing for blonds.

My husband had a thing for those tiny petite women with cute rears and little chest, and we've joked about that, given that I'm built a lot like Lacy on BIP up on top and not petite.  If you are secure in a relationship, what does it matter that a guy's hormones used to be more interested in something different?  You know he's with YOU now, and has become quite appreciative of what you bring to the table.  Types are just types; most people don't marry them.

Exactly. Actually my type of men is black hair and blue eyes but when I first laid eyes on my boyfriend he is not like that at all. He is red/brown hair and brown eyes and I just thought he was freaking hot.
Types are just that, types. People have more preference for blondes or brunettes but when you meet the one, that's the last thing you are thinking about. And I as well joke with him that I'm gonna dyed his hair black and he is gonna dyed my hair black. Is just a fun joke with best intentions. It actually shows the confidence between them to joke about that thing.

Remember that ATFR after Andi brought that up she said that they rehearsed that. I think they are both really okay with the other one not being a blond hair and blue eye person. They just have fun with it because both of them aren't like that and it's funny because they ended up with someone that they are really attracted but no the usual type they gone for. Most people end up like that, like dw_a_mom's husband or myself and I am more that okay with that Smiley
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:36 pm

https://twitter.com/_not2shabbey/status/500433907058495488

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:38 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

My husband had a thing for those tiny petite women with cute rears and little chest, and we've joked about that, given that I'm built a lot like Lacy on BIP up on top and not petite.  If you are secure in a relationship, what does it matter that a guy's hormones used to be more interested in something different?  You know he's with YOU now, and has become quite appreciative of what you bring to the table.  [b]Types are just types; most people don't marry them.
[/b]

Very true , although she has said all along he is her type!

In regards to the bolded, They never disclosed what his two lies were (I think he was joking on twitter when he claimed his name is Joshua vs. Josh, and the handwashing thing). I think Andi could have read the results since the Men Tell All and possibly Josh prefering blondes was one of his two lies. It would make sense with her going on and on about it. But I can't help but think that it does seem to bother her a bit since she keeps bringing it up, and now even says she prefers blondes, almost as if to get back at him. I did notice on his FB page if you go way back to 2009ish, he had several pictures with two different attractive blondes. They look like they may have been his girlfriends at the time. Maybe that's why ANdi jokes about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika