SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Millaa wrote:Found this

https://twitter.com/heather_h_g/status/499227535134437376

https://twitter.com/heather_h_g/status/499232981840846848

Pudgy?? I'd like to be that kind of pudgy! laugh out loud

Nice find Millaa, thanks for sharing!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Millaa wrote:https://twitter.com/jnarnia/status/498937858737311744

welcomebanner Millaa and thank you for sharing your findings here.

I wonder what Andi was wearing to make her look pudgy??? Doesn't that mean she looked kind of fat or am I missing a nuance of the word?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:37 pm

I noticed Kacie has now also unfollowed  Josh and Andi on her Instagram and Twitter.

I now think this may just be an agreement between them........ probably so Kacie avoid dealing w. social media crazies and negative comments.  I'm sure JODI realizes all followers are not fans and may just be trying to protect their friends privacy and keep them away from any negativity.  This is probably why Andi hasn't followed Josh's friends yet and Josh not following Andi's friends (except Kelly and Nikki who are already associated w. the show ).  They are not even following each others parents...

If true, I say good for them for being cautious.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:39 pm

Glow worm wrote:

I wonder what Andi was wearing to make her look pudgy??? Doesn't that mean she looked kind of fat or am I missing a nuance of the word?

thanks Smiley I have no ide im from sweden so idk laugh out loud have not heard that word before

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Pudgy is a little heavy or not slim
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:56 pm

pander3575 wrote:Pudgy is a little heavy or not slim

Ohh Thanks Smiley

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Millaa wrote:
Glow worm wrote:

thanks Smiley I have no ide im from sweden so idk laugh out loud have not heard that word before

:WAVEY: Hi again Millaa!
I'm also from Sweden. Then we are at least three members that I know of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Wiiiiii! Hi swedes!!!  handwave 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Nice making friends with people from around the world.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Awesomeness Milla! How in a world do you guys find these?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:31 pm

laugh out loud  Hahaha pudgy. That was hilarious . She called her fat. Silly fan. Lol. I think she said that to andi because andi looks like a muscle type of woman but she has a nice body . Lol

Nice pic anyway.  Smiley
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:34 pm

That's strange that she unfollowed them. I can't imagine it's related to avoiding crazies, maybe she's jealous?

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika