SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nanbrooks Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:16 am

Can I just say that I LOVE how this couple has not wavered in their attitude towards each other. Not once have I seen a picture of them (posed or candid) where their love for each other has not radiated through! It's obvious that both their motives for doing the show were genuinely to find love.
nanbrooks
nanbrooks

Female Posts : 757

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by pander3575 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:27 am

nanbrooks wrote:Can I just say that I LOVE how this couple has not wavered in their attitude towards each other. Not once have I seen a picture of them (posed or candid) where their love for each other has not radiated through! It's obvious that both their motives for doing the show were genuinely to find love.
I agree, nan, and I think it shows up the most when they aren't posed. They just make me  :cutesmile!: 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:50 am

pander3575 wrote:
nanbrooks wrote:Can I just say that I LOVE how this couple has not wavered in their attitude towards each other. Not once have I seen a picture of them (posed or candid) where their love for each other has not radiated through! It's obvious that both their motives for doing the show were genuinely to find love.
I agree, nan, and I think it shows up the most when they aren't posed.  They just make me  :cutesmile!: 

ITA. I think it was MM who said in a sound bite that both Andi and Josh were "ready" and I believe that this is what we see too. You can be attracted to someone initially (they both state they were), fall in love with who they are as a person (they both appear to really have done so) but you must also both be at the same place in life and ready for the same type of commitment. Check, check, check!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:38 am

I agree this couple more than any other seemed to have been both on the same page when they did this show.

One wouldn't think so of Josh without knowing his back story. But once you learn that for the past five years he has wanted to find that perfect girl and being picky he may have never found just the right girl for him if he hadn't met Andi. I'm sure maybe he would have found one going forward that he could be content with but that isn't what he really wanted. He wanted that girl that 100% loved him and 100% he loved.

I still wonder at the changes in Andi. She has truly surprised me at how much she has fallen in love with Josh. Don't think there isn't anything that she wouldn't do for him.

So many times people go on these shows for different reasons then to really fall in love but this time it clicked with them.

I am so happy that they are willing to share even a small portion of their lives with us. I am a bit surprised because I thought they would be real private once the show was over but am elated that they allow us this little glimpse of their continuing love story.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I agree this couple more than any other seemed to have been both on the same page when they did this show.

One wouldn't think so of Josh without knowing his back story.  But once you learn that for the past five years he has wanted to find that perfect girl and being picky he may have never found just the right girl for him if he hadn't met Andi.  I'm sure maybe he would have found one going forward that he could be content with but that isn't what he really wanted.  He wanted that girl that 100% loved him and 100% he loved.

I still wonder at the changes in Andi.  She has truly surprised me at how much she has fallen in love with Josh.  Don't think there isn't anything that she wouldn't do for him.

So many times people go on these shows for different reasons then to really fall in love but this time it clicked with them.

I am so happy that they are willing to share even a small portion of their lives with us.  I am a bit surprised because I thought they would be real private once the show was over but am elated that they allow us this little glimpse of their continuing love story.
I think Josh understands the value of giving back to fans because of his and his family's history especially because of Aaron and UGA. They know they can share just a little to keep everyone happy and they can continue to live their lives.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by kebarrera Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:48 am

http://instagram.com/p/sARFNJrw0-/?modal=true

kebarrera

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:59 am

kebarrera wrote:http://instagram.com/p/sARFNJrw0-/?modal=true

evanrosenberg_
35 minutes ago · Tongue and Groove ATL
TUT continues w/o @benhelsby @zackbrust and @ryanmt89. Learning lessons @joshmurray11 @andi_dorfman @ericamdann #Jezebel #TheBachelorette #ATL #TurnUpThursdays

This is so adorable!

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Why'd the girl on the far right even bother wearing a tank top?!?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Andi is so cute in Josh's lap! AHHH

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Topazgold wrote:Why'd the girl on the far right even bother wearing a tank top?!?
laugh out loud I didn't even notice her.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:03 pm

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f8120fee3697d7d48e275ba15&id=1f3933f7ef

Atlanta, GA –Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray of ABC’s hit show The Bachelorette chose MELT, (www.meltatl.com) a leading entertainment, lifestyle and sports marketing firm, to represent them exclusively in all branding, sponsorship and endorsement opportunities.

“To say we are enthusiastic is an understatement. We feel that MELT is the right agency to guide us in the development of a lifestyle and life progression strategy,” said Andi. “We felt right at home, like family, the minute we stepped foot in the office,” added Josh.

As Andi and Josh settle into their new life together in Atlanta, they have become a fresh face of the new south. Their multi-faceted personal passions in sports, fashion, decorating, entertaining, fitness and wellness combined with their entrepreneurial spirit, legal and financial backgrounds, create dynamic programming and endorsement possibilities.

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika