SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Love the pics. They're too darn cute  :cutesmile!: 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Some funny fan pics...last 2 may be a little creepy.  giggling  giggling  :shocked!: 

http://websta.me/p/790134819560689511_489456346

https://twitter.com/ambriadalonzo/status/501025165497884672

https://twitter.com/MandyGomez01/status/502651384526032896

http://websta.me/p/782224719993537204_228103999

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:17 pm

With her trainer:

ejadams17
10 minutes ago
Had to step out for a second and congratulate the bachelorette @andi_dorfman on getting engaged.... #tongueandgroove #JezebelMagazine #JezebelEvent #Jezebel #Atlanta @jezebelmagazine

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Millaa wrote:
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f8120fee3697d7d48e275ba15&id=1f3933f7ef

Atlanta, GA –Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray of ABC’s hit show The Bachelorette chose MELT, (www.meltatl.com) a leading entertainment, lifestyle and sports marketing firm, to represent them exclusively in all branding, sponsorship and endorsement opportunities.

“To say we are enthusiastic is an understatement.  We feel that MELT is the right agency to guide us in the development of a lifestyle and life progression strategy,” said Andi. “We felt right at home, like family, the minute we stepped foot in the office,” added Josh.

As Andi and Josh settle into their new life together in Atlanta, they have become a fresh face of the new south. Their multi-faceted personal passions in sports, fashion, decorating, entertaining, fitness and wellness combined with their entrepreneurial spirit, legal and financial backgrounds, create dynamic programming and endorsement possibilities.

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog · 3m
Andi and I are excited to be working with @MELTatl as our exclusive marketing and talent agency! http://bit.ly/Meltatl @AndiDorfman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:07 pm

andi_dorfman
4 minutes ago
So excited to officially have @Meltatl representing @joshmurray11 and I! One big happy family! Email us: AndiandJosh@meltatl.com

Really hope next steps aren't a reality show, etc., etc., etc., They're friends with Eric and Jessie Decker soooo we shall see!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm

What do you think, is the last pic Andi posted from DR or from Mexico? So cute  heartbeat 

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
andi_dorfman
4 minutes ago
So excited to officially have @Meltatl representing @joshmurray11 and I! One big happy family! Email us: AndiandJosh@meltatl.com

Really hope next steps aren't a reality show, etc., etc., etc., They're friends with Eric and Jessie Decker soooo we shall see!

That's exactly what I was thinking! New power couple  Hugesmile 

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Just checking in to see how they're doing and I'm so happy to see they're still going strong!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 pm

BohemianNika wrote:What do you think, is the last pic Andi posted from DR or from Mexico? So cute  heartbeat 

I think Mexico. Josh's hair looks shorter and his face thinner than it was in the DR. Speaking of that, I watched the proposal (again) and noticed just how much weight he lost, particularly in his face, since then. I guess it really was all that drinking at the guys' house like he said that made the difference!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Baygirl wrote:
BohemianNika wrote:What do you think, is the last pic Andi posted from DR or from Mexico? So cute  heartbeat 

I think Mexico. Josh's hair looks shorter and his face thinner than it was in the DR. Speaking of that, I watched the proposal (again) and noticed just how much weight he lost, particularly in his face, since then. I guess it really was all that drinking at the guys' house like he said that made the difference!
I agree with you.. I think generally the guys do alot of drinking/eating and when they leave the mansion to travel they are sequestered and may not be able to work out as much.  You can definitely see the difference in Josh between the FD pool scene and post-show shirtless photos!   Hugesmile 

I think the Bachelorette leads also tend to gain alittle - drinking and eating and have so little downtime in the 10 week period that they're unable to get in their normal workouts.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Is he back at work? Who is entertaining Andi?! laugh out loud

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 12m
Being a financial advisor is soooo rewarding, I absolutely love what I do! Always do what you love. #WorkIsFun

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Is he back at work? Who is entertaining Andi?! laugh out loud

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  12m
Being a financial advisor is soooo rewarding, I absolutely love what I do!  Always do what you love. #WorkIsFun
Hopefully she's working on planning the wedding.  :cutesmile!: 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika