SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Remember when earlier in the season they had a preview of Whit in an ITM saying "nobody knows what we've been through" and it was sleuthed to be HTD based on Whit's shirt and necklace? Then we never saw that ITM on episode.

Are we going to actually get to see this in the MTP\LCD epi?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:26 pm

THanks for blowing up the group photo. I don't think it's the same sweater. Those sweaters are so similar. I would never buy two that close. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It could also mean at the time the comments were made, that was the situation at that moment in time.

Before the season aired, perhaps the family didn't know, and that was the comment they made.

During Ellen's segment, by that time the family knew. Just another side of the coin.

This is true. It's hard to know exactly who this statement needs to be attributed to:

"the family doesn't know who he picked, but I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice.  Chris seems very happy with the outcome of the experience."

But for the sake of argument, let's assume that the person close to the family that passed the information to Iowa_hawk_fan was accurately expressing how the family feels. There are 3 possible alternatives about the family:

1 - They really don't know who Chris picked but they know he's happy with his decision.
2 - They really do know who Chris picked but want to protect him by not admitting he told them so they say they don't know, and they know he picked Becca
3 - They really do know who Chris picked but want to protect him by not admitting he told them so they say they don't know, and they know he picked Whitney

Now if alternative 1 or 2 is true then it would be potentially embarrassing to everyone involved for anyone in the family or anyone close to the family to make the statement "I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice".

The only alternative where that statement could not be embarrassing is 3 - they know he picked Whitney and don't want to admit they know, but aren't against giving out a bit of a clue or at least state they are happy he picked Whitney.

Here's another somewhat similar piece of information I found very interesting - a post here by umngirl

This post has links to two sources - one interview on Feb 13 2015 with Sean Lowe which reports "Lowe is up to date on current Bachelor Chris Soules’ season (in fact, he already knows whom Soules picked because Soules has called him post-filming for advice, but he pleads “the Fifth” on that)." and another YouTube video of an interview with Sean on Feb 23 2015 where Sean says that he thinks "Whitney is my front runner because for some reason she seems like the only one that could live life on a farm in Iowa ... she seems like a girl Chris could really get serious with and settle down with".

Similar situation. If Sean really doesn't know who Chris picked I don't think he would take an stand in favor of one over the other and risk being wrong and thus critical of Chris. Similarly if he does know (and I think he does) then he would favor the girl he knows Chris picked so as not to embarrass Chris.

It's just my best guess that the family knows the choice and Sean knows the choice and they are both playing it coy but seeking mostly not to embarrass Chris by favoring the wrong girl.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It could also mean at the time the comments were made, that was the situation at that moment in time.

Before the season aired, perhaps the family didn't know, and that was the comment they made.

During Ellen's segment, by that time the family knew. Just another side of the coin.

This is true. It's hard to know exactly who this statement needs to be attributed to:

"the family doesn't know who he picked, but I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice.  Chris seems very happy with the outcome of the experience."

But for the sake of argument, let's assume that the person close to the family that passed the information to Iowa_hawk_fan was accurately expressing how the family feels. There are 3 possible alternatives about the family:

1 - They really don't know who Chris picked but they know he's happy with his decision.
2 - They really do know who Chris picked but want to protect him by not admitting he told them so they say they don't know, and they know he picked Becca
3 - They really do know who Chris picked but want to protect him by not admitting he told them so they say they don't know, and they know he picked Whitney

Now if alternative 1 or 2 is true then it would be potentially embarrassing to everyone involved for anyone in the family or anyone close to the family to make the statement "I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice".

The only alternative where that statement could not be embarrassing is 3 - they know he picked Whitney and don't want to admit they know, but aren't against giving out a bit of a clue or at least state they are happy he picked Whitney.

Here's another somewhat similar piece of information I found very interesting - a post here by umngirl

This post has links to two sources - one interview on Feb 13 2015 with Sean Lowe which reports "Lowe is up to date on current Bachelor Chris Soules’ season (in fact, he already knows whom Soules picked because Soules has called him post-filming for advice, but he pleads “the Fifth” on that)." and another YouTube video of an interview with Sean on Feb 23 2015 where Sean says that he thinks "Whitney is my front runner because for some reason she seems like the only one that could live life on a farm in Iowa ... she seems like a girl Chris could really get serious with and settle down with".

Similar situation. If Sean really doesn't know who Chris picked I don't think he would take an stand in favor of one over the other and risk being wrong and thus critical of Chris. Similarly if he does know (and I think he does) then he would favor the girl he knows Chris picked so as not to embarrass Chris.

It's just my best guess that the family knows the choice and Sean knows the choice and they are both playing it coy but seeking mostly not to embarrass Chris by favoring the wrong girl.

Great post and interesting observations! clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:48 pm

I agree that they aren't the same sweater.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Sy1flc
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Lucas, you make a logical case for your conclusions. I always appreciate that even though I see the ending differently. Thanks for your thoughts.

On another note, I find the cap of Whitney interesting. She is heavily made up...perhaps filmed right before the FRC (or right after :uptonogood :stirthepot ). This might be her LCD outfit, but she looks to be more made up than usual to me.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 04e5d416-2740-4d64-aa71-3f40baa27d12

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Litta123 wrote:Lucas, you make a logical case for your conclusions. I always appreciate that even though I see the ending differently. Thanks for your thoughts.

On another note, I find the cap of Whitney interesting. She is heavily made up...perhaps filmed right before the FRC (or right after :uptonogood :stirthepot ). This might be her LCD outfit, but she looks to be more made up than usual to me.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 04e5d416-2740-4d64-aa71-3f40baa27d12

Litta, you should go through your stash and see if anyone else has used that setting, or something similar for a PI. I don't think I've seen that, but I could be wrong.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:18 pm

julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Lucas, you make a logical case for your conclusions. I always appreciate that even though I see the ending differently. Thanks for your thoughts.

Litta, you should go through your stash and see if anyone else has used that setting, or something similar for a PI. I don't think I've seen that, but I could be wrong.

That was the first thing I did when I made the cap, jc. Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 2498057887 You are correct that this is a unique background to this point of the season. The wall color is similar to some other PIs, but the screen, table and items on the table make it unique.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Iowa_hawk_fan wrote:I have heard from a source close to the family that both MTP dates went very well and Chris' family really like both women they met.  TPTB have shown you that Becca's MTP date doesn't go well, but it's more editing to make you think that.
Also, right before the season began and it was spoiled that Whitney was F1, my source told me "the family doesn't know who he picked, but I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice.  Chris seems very happy with the outcome of the experience."

I think this is one of the more interesting pieces of information I've read in the last couple of days. I can readily understand why the family would take the position that they don't know who Chris picked (even though I believe they do know), but I don't believe this source close to the family would allude to an internet spoiler about Chris's pick and then say "the family would be very happy with that choice" unless the family knew that was Chris's choice. If in fact the family did NOT know who Chris picked they would take a very neutral position and say they would be very happy with whatever choice Chris made; referencing a choice that's wrong could be somewhat embarrassing to Chris and his family wouldn't do that. Nor would a source close to the family.
:claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:26 pm

This scene is shown to be one the next episode where Whitney says,"I have such a love for him that there is such a fear that it can be taken away just like that".
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:30 pm

I am willing to bet that cap is from after her LCD with Chris.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Thanks for the confirmation, Litta. Because we only get to see her saying the later part of that line "...it could just be like that, taken away from me," I am going with the sentence being a frankenbyte.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena