SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 36 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Bet2Win Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Boy, CT is not kind to Nikki. I wonder if she's watching, and seeing what the other women are saying about her?

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 36 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Boy, CT is not kind to Nikki.  I wonder if she's watching, and seeing what the other women are saying about her?  

People are talking about the way she is acting, sometimes criticism is what we need to make the necessary changes.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:51 pm

I am totally with Nikki on this one. She is defending her close friend against this mean woman who just read about Andi in a magazine. She actually says that Nikki should get rid of Andi.

I do understand where JP is coming from. The way Andi has been acting gives him every right to be angry. On the other hand he should be a little considerate to how difficult Nikki’s position is. She is torn between them, and she is being loyal to a friend who is not there to defend herself. That is actually one of the things that I think he normally appreciates about her.
This is something they could have sorted out peacefully if Cecily hadn’t been there throwing fuel on the fire.

From the start I have had a hard time feeling any sympathy for Cecily, and this time she lost me for good.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
chinita wrote:
[b]SerenityGirl wrote:I agree about Dr. Jenn and appearing to side more with Juan in her tweets since the beginning[/b].  She obviously knows more about what's going on with them since the sessions are longer than what is shown and they have revealed more to her.  But I still think it's odd how she publicly somewhat throws Nikki under the bus. It might be part of the reason Nikki unfollowed her and doesn't want anything to do with the show.

Whatever (if anything) Dr. Jenn knows about the status of their relationship is from what Juan has told her because I have a feeling Nikki does not speaks to her.

I'm sure Dr Jenn had interviewed them and tested them before the filming.  No way they started from scratch.  I remember myself, we had to complete a series of questions and the therapist would go over them and talk to you individually before the group sessions.  Maybe she knows the real problem lies on Nikki more than to him? or she's harder to deal with and lost patient on her?  An example would be the scene where when people started to say something about Andi and she walked away.  I mean, she didn't even want to listen  JMO

She is a brat, spoiled by the family, the only girl. I think she difficult to deal with, not patient at all. I really think the ball is in her corner, this is really going to depend on how much she wants this. From what I see JPG adores her, but he is not sure if he can handle a forever with her divaness, that's why he won't say, he feels it, but won't say it, unless he is sure they going to make it forever. IMO, for JPG, I love you = want to spend the rest of my life with you. IMO I am still hopeful, so we will see.

I absolutely agree with you to the bolded Maggenzm Most of you don't agree with me but I do think Nikki is overreacting here and it seems she was told by Dr Jenn to probably exxagerate a bit so people can see how JPG can put up with her. JMO

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Someone asked Evel Dick about Nikki's behaviour and he replied by saying she had a "very shitty edit." She must have if he loves her so much. He isn't someone who would hide their feelings so if she was that bad he wouldn't be such good friends with her. It seems Jenna complained about her because she envied her good childhood etc. And Cicely just said rude things about Nikki unnecessarily, like saying she is a hyena etc. Makes you think about what they didn't show

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Nabsie wrote:Someone asked Evel Dick about Nikki's behaviour and he replied by saying she had a "very shitty edit." She must have if he loves her so much. He isn't someone who would hide their feelings so if she was that bad he wouldn't be such good friends with her. It seems Jenna complained about her because she envied her good childhood etc. And Cicely just said rude things about Nikki unnecessarily, like saying she is a hyena etc. Makes you think about what they didn't show

I agree with you Nabsie. Evil Dick is brutally frank and i doubt he will remain friends with Nikki and JPG if he does not like them. Cecily and Jenna have worst attitude compared to Nikki but viewers tend to excuse their behavior because of their traumatic past. It's not Nikki's fault if she had a normal childhood with supportive parents. Yes sometimes she acted as a brat but that is not an excuse for them to say rude things.

I can't fault Nikki for distancing herself from the show. Her edit is shitty every week and they are the only couple with ongoing issues still unresolved and there are only 3 episodes left.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:19 pm

I wish JPG would do the recap show tonight but I doubt he will. He could explain things better. Nikki wont have anything to do with the show which I get to a certain degree but it would've been nice to hear their versions of events. Also bear in mind the show is not being shown in chronological order even though they make it appear that way. That's why it looks like JPG and Nikki fought throughout but on one recap show he did say towards the end they were fine. It would be boring to have all the couples have a breakthrough on one episode so their turn will come soon.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:21 pm

We know Nikki is spoiled, right? But even a Diva deserved to be loved, Pookie who is another Diva, found love. JPG is over the hill in love with Nikki, and I don't care what he says, he is just scared. And, I believe Nikki is frustrated with him for not saying ILY is what is making her too sensitive. I am sure she feels loved by him, how can she not? We see how he serenades her, he is all over her, but because of all these naysayers calling her stupid for staying with a man who doesn't love her, she is no longer confident in the relationship, it has affected how she sees him. These 2 are madly in love with one another. I truly believe they will work it out.
As far as defending Andi, of course she is right, that women is the kind that drops every body because of a man, not Nikki, she is loyal to a fault according to her Twitter. JPG and Andi are going to have to work it out for Nikki's sake.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Maggenzm wrote:We know Nikki is spoiled, right? But even a Diva deserved to be loved, Pookie who is another Diva, found love. JPG is over the hill in love with Nikki, and I don't care what he says, he is just scared. And, I believe Nikki is frustrated with him for not saying ILY is what is making her too sensitive. I am sure she feels loved by him, how can she not? We see how he serenades her, he is all over her, but because of all these naysayers calling her stupid for staying with a man who doesn't love her, she is no longer confident in the relationship, it has affected how she sees him. These 2 are madly in love with one another. I truly believe they will work it out.
As far as defending Andi, of course she is right, that women is the kind that drops every body because of a man, not Nikki, she is loyal to a fault according to her Twitter. JPG and Andi are going to have to work it out for Nikki's sake.  

Great Post....

Thank You
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 pm

I agree that you don't drop a life long friend for a boyfriend. But a friend you met the same day as your boyfriend and who has made a lot of fun of your boyfriend? Sorry, I don't think that Nikki should be defending Andi's actions about the FS. Andi has publicly ridiculed JPG many times, he has been pretty nice about it.

But, how is JPG supposed to believe that Nikki loves him when she takes Andi's side over his?

I still think that Nikki says ILY and doesn't show it and JPG doesn't say it and does show it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:06 am

stuckinsc wrote:I agree that you don't drop a life long friend for a boyfriend.  But a friend you met the same day as your boyfriend and who has made a lot of fun of your boyfriend?  Sorry, I don't think that Nikki should be defending Andi's actions about the FS.  Andi has publicly ridiculed JPG many times, he has been pretty nice about it.

But, how is JPG supposed to believe that Nikki loves him when she takes Andi's side over his?

I still think that Nikki says ILY and doesn't show it and JPG doesn't say it and does show it.

True about Nikki saying ILY, but not showing it, and that scares JPG. So, they have a lot of work to do. But it has nothing to do with Andi. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:16 am

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I agree that you don't drop a life long friend for a boyfriend.  But a friend you met the same day as your boyfriend and who has made a lot of fun of your boyfriend?  Sorry, I don't think that Nikki should be defending Andi's actions about the FS.  Andi has publicly ridiculed JPG many times, he has been pretty nice about it.

True about Nikki saying ILY, but not showing it, and that scares JPG. So, they have a lot of work to do. But it has nothing to do with Andi. JMO

This is JMO, but Andi got a lot of publicity and the spot as the bachelorette by making fun of JPG, who Nikki claims to love. Hearing Nikki continually say that Andi has a right to her feelings and her behavior and actions are okay, to me that would say to JPG, I don't love you, not as much as Andi.

I think her saying it and not showing it, including defending Andi, increases JPG's hesitation to say ILY to Nikki.

I truly don't think that JPG at least at this point believes that Nikki really loves him. Again, JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl