SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 24 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Hi GA, the vids are from VH1.com. You have to set your HOLA extension to USA to be able to view the vid.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 24 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Hi GA, the vids are from VH1.com. You have to set your HOLA extension to USA to be able to view the vid.

Oh! Ok, thanks.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Hi GA, the vids are from VH1.com. You have to set your HOLA extension to USA to be able to view the vid.

She is very concerned of what people think of her. That IMO is her whole issue. It reminds me of Emily. That can tear a person apart. She needs to take the IDGAS attitude. I may be in left field, because I have not watched anything other than the first epi, and this clip.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:21 pm

There are 2 good bonus clips on VH1 website from this week's episode. The first clip is Nikki talking to Jenna and the 2nd one is Nikki and JP talking.

The VH1 app has a really good sneak peek for next week. The blonde hair lady starts with Nikki and a JP and Nikki says she is 90% honest on why she is there and JP says he is 100%. Root of Nikki's issue is not knowing if JP loves her or not..,I think she wants to hear the words...the blond lady confront JP and point blank asks is he loves her in whatever language. Nikki confronts him about the comment he made about missing her if she left but he wouldn't die.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Nabsie wrote:JP tweeted that he can't watch the show now so I'm guessing they won't be on the recap then sad

He's probably traveling. I remember seeing a tweet in Spanish someone asking him when will be in LA and he said in a month. I think the tweet was at the beginning of Sept

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:52 am

A few thoughts on tonights episode:

I wonder if Dr. Jenn is harsh like that with all her clients or is it just for this show because she's dealing with "celebrities".

I feel bad for Jenna Jameson. She seems so fragile. Hoping they truly help her.

Juan and Nikki's biggest problem continues to be communication. Now that Nikki is okay with the cameras she's opening up. Problem is she's angry/frustrated about things she's never expressed to Juan before. Although I'm glad she's more open about how she really feels, her approach comes off as if she's attacking Juan which I think is causing him to not listen to what she's saying.

Interesting that he said he asked her if she wants to move to LA but she's saying she's not going to move without a plan. Juan is so laid back that in his mind they can move to LA and figure out the details. Whereas Nikki wants details before she moves. Two different approaches to life. They need to find a happy medium.

Ay ay ay ... the more I watch the more I think they will figure out how to make this work. How can they not after all of this?!

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:38 am

I'm going to say it again: bottom line, she wants an engagement ring Smiley and I think there's an engagement at the end. Hope I'm right :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:25 am

chinita wrote:I'm going to say it again:  bottom line, she wants an engagement ring Smiley and I think there's an engagement at the end.  Hope I'm right :gotcha:  

I think you could be right! Even if no engagement ring I think they will be moving in together shortly after the show ends.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:28 am

Carolina2020 wrote:Juan Pablo singing Taylor Swift's "Shake it off"
juanpagalavis #JuanPaMusicVid Shake It Off by @TaylorSwift... 2d
Read more at http://websta.me/n/juanpagalavis#FzcKRXHq1yZec0kB.99

http://websta.me/n/juanpagalavis?lang=en

sorry don't know how to bring it over.

LOVE him singing "Shake it off"!! I bet he sent that to Nikki!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Nice to see JP defending Nikki on Twitter. After watching CT so far, and even with the whole "I love you" debacle, JP is so warm and loving to her. It sure looks like he loves her from his body language. Interested to see the next episodes and I really hope they are on the recap Evel is doing tonight.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:48 pm

I agree. I think some got the impression from last night's CT episode that Nikki was asking him leave to Miami and Camilla for her. Glad he responded that she has never done that. Sounds like they talked about moving to LA but my guess is it must have been if Juan got a job opportunity there.

On the Bachelor he told Clare that he can picture himself in Sacramento. Not sure if he meant it but maybe he is open to relocating if the circumstances are right.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

She is very concerned of what people think of her. That IMO is her whole issue. It reminds me of Emily. That can tear a person apart. She needs to take the IDGAS attitude. I may be in left field, because I have not watched anything other than the first epi, and this clip.

You re right, The IDGAS attitude is the best way to be for this situation. However, I think her issue is JPG not saying ILU at the end or even afterwards. He says it in English, but that's not her first language, so she ain't feeling it. Another issue, I noticed is JPG attitude (lets take it one day at a time, kind of attitude) while Nikki wants a more definite plan. And, I don't really blame her, how long do you wait for a guy to make up his mind if he wants want to spend the rest of hisr life with you, if you are ready to marry him? Do you leave everything secure behind without a commitment from a guy? I wouldn't. We will see. These 2 are deeply in love, you can see their body language, IMO, this therapy helped them, I can foresee an engagement in the near future.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl