SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 34 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by whit90 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:54 am

Nabsie wrote:I think regarding the Andi thing, it was probably so sensationalized on tv and afterwards they all probably realized they have to get over what happened on the bachelor and be adults about it. Nikki and Andi had a lot of time to become close and I'm sure both JPG and Andi decided they won't hold any animosity between each other for the sake of both relationships.

I saw that clip on CT about Andi and I actually think JPG sometimes tries to be funny but his humor is not appreciated all the time and some things are actually serious. I don't think he intentionally tries to make her look bad and again, they can edit it to make anyone appear "bad". Like Evel said in one of the recaps where he thought Jenna did way more complaining than Nikki did but they showed very little of Jenna's temper which was strange. Some of Nikki and JPGs problems are not serious enough where they had to sort it during the time on the show like the Andi thing but other issues are more serious so I think as long as those got solved they were fine. Every relationship will always have small issues that can be resolved anyway. I love them individually and also as a couple. I think their relationship is interesting and they can learn so much from each other's culture and life and they look good together.  Really rooting for them always

I agree .......
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 34 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:32 pm

whit90 wrote:
Nabsie wrote:I think regarding the Andi thing, it was probably so sensationalized on tv and afterwards they all probably realized they have to get over what happened on the bachelor and be adults about it. Nikki and Andi had a lot of time to become close and I'm sure both JPG and Andi decided they won't hold any animosity between each other for the sake of both relationships.

I saw that clip on CT about Andi and I actually think JPG sometimes tries to be funny but his humor is not appreciated all the time and some things are actually serious. I don't think he intentionally tries to make her look bad and again, they can edit it to make anyone appear "bad". Like Evel said in one of the recaps where he thought Jenna did way more complaining than Nikki did but they showed very little of Jenna's temper which was strange. Some of Nikki and JPGs problems are not serious enough where they had to sort it during the time on the show like the Andi thing but other issues are more serious so I think as long as those got solved they were fine. Every relationship will always have small issues that can be resolved anyway. I love them individually and also as a couple. I think their relationship is interesting and they can learn so much from each other's culture and life and they look good together.  Really rooting for them always

I agree .......

You have a point Nabsie. CT was filmed while the Bachelorette was airing. Most likely they have settled this issue regarding Nikki's and Andi's friendship already.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I agree .......

You have a point Nabsie. CT was filmed while the Bachelorette was airing. Most likely they have settled this issue regarding Nikki's and Andi's friendship already.

Also do you remember JP thanking Andi for being such a good friend to Nikki. It's hard to remember the timeline but I think it was all around the same time as filming CT.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:56 pm

The vh1 app has a few new video clips they added today. Most of them are about Nikki and JPG. Think tonight's episode will focus more on Jenna and Treach because they had difficult childhoods and that was the theme this week. That's probably why the clips of the others are on the app

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:49 pm

It looks like maybe those clips are for episode 8.  Yikes.  They help explain how Nikki is feeling.  I will be interested to see how the next 4 episodes play out.  I would have said at this point if I did not know better that JP and Nikki were no longer together.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:12 pm

soccerm3m wrote:It looks like maybe those clips are for episode 8.  Yikes.  They help explain how Nikki is feeling.  I will be interested to see how the next 4 episodes play out.  I would have said at this point if I did not know better that JP and Nikki were no longer together.

I am a huge fan of this couple and always will be but how do we really know that they are still together ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:16 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:It looks like maybe those clips are for episode 8.  Yikes.  They help explain how Nikki is feeling.  I will be interested to see how the next 4 episodes play out.  I would have said at this point if I did not know better that JP and Nikki were no longer together.

I am a huge fan of this couple and always will be but how do we really know that they are still together ?  

I am assuming they are but I really don't know.  Maybe if we see photos of them together during World Series or celebrating her bday that will be a good indication of the status of their relationship.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Well a few days ago he tweeted about himself talking to Nikki about KC in the world series and shared the link of the people magazine article where he says they are together and are loving and missing each other. So I'm pretty sure they are together but are just not going to share any pics because of the negative comments. But I agree, her birthday is in a week so we will see if he posts anything and then we will know for sure.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Those clips from episode 8 are very revealing but not surprising. Nikki has been surpressing alot of her true feelings. It makes me think that she was still in the bachelor bubble before she went on CT. It will be interesting to see how Dr. Jenn works with them through all of that.

I know Juan said they are still together but based on those clips it's hard to believe they are still a romantic couple.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:13 pm

People article with Dr Jenn.....

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20865580,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:35 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Those clips from episode 8 are very revealing but not surprising.  Nikki has been surpressing alot of her true feelings. It makes me think that she was still in the bachelor bubble before she went on CT. It will be interesting to see how Dr. Jenn works with them through all of that.

I know Juan said they are still together but based on those clips it's hard to believe they are still a romantic couple.
We'll, unfortunately we don't get to see everything on TV.  They're still romantic after CT it seemed.  They were lovey dovey at his Bday party and that was 3 months after the filming ended

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Wow...that was intense. I cannot even relate to the childhood's that Treach and Jenna lived. So sad. It really makes you see that there can be a reason why people act like they do. I am glad Dr. Jenn and Dr. Mike were able to help them.

I would have liked to see how JP reacted to Nikki after she confronted her horrors.

It seems like they were in a good place after the House of Horror but there were so many hidden things that started surfacing that they took 10 steps backward.

Cecily and Jenna just cannot relate to Nikki. Their worlds are completely different.

Nikki and JP hAve mAjor communication problems. He seems to have a double standard.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl