SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 35 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:26 pm

There are some new episode 7 clips on VH 1 app.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 35 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:28 pm

I just love and respect Treach on CT. Not just for what he's been through and over come but how compassionate he is. Last week I was moved by his words to Evel and this week what he said to Jenna. He's not perfect but he really is a stand up guy.

Re: Nikki and Juan, it's hard to have sympathy for them after hearing Treach and Jenna's story but like they say every one has their own burdens to bare. Nikki is an overachiever and is used to things going her way. I almost wonder if she's sticking it out with Juan because she doesn't want to fail as something. Hope Dr. Jenn digs more into that.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:13 am

Truly speaking, JPG and Nikki's issues are not as bad.  As I said before,  my husband and I had been in therapy.  We had group sessions where couples had to open up with their issues and believe me, there were problems in that were 10 times greater than JPG and Nikki's.  My husband and I wanted to quit because we felt so embarrassed to tell our issues because there were nothing compare to theirs laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:01 am

Thanks for the link Soccer3m. It would seem that both JPG and Nikki are working on their relationship.

I've noticed that unlike other couples where CT showed resolution on their issues on same or next episode, Nikki's and JPG's issues are growing as the episode progresses. If i don't follow them on social media my personal conclusion is that they have split up already.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:14 am

chinita wrote:Truly speaking, JPG and Nikki's issues are not as bad.  As I said before,  my husband and I had been in therapy.  We had group sessions where couples had to open up with their issues and believe me, there were problems in that were 10 times greater than JPG and Nikki's.  My husband and I wanted to quit because we felt so embarrassed to tell our issues because there were nothing compare to theirs laugh out loud

Nikki's and JPG's family life is completely different from that of the rest of the couple. Their issues are petty compared to other couples. Normal vs. abusive upbringing. I get it that viewers will tend to sympathize with the other couple but it does not excuse them especially Jenna with her actions towards Nikki.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 am

Dr. Jenn Berman ‏@DrJennBerman 9m9 minutes ago
What @JuanPaGalavis shared helped Nikki understand his commitment issues better. #couplestherapy

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:27 am

Isabel123 wrote:

Dr. Jenn Berman ‏@DrJennBerman  9m9 minutes ago
What @JuanPaGalavis shared helped Nikki understand his commitment issues better. #couplestherapy

It's a good sign  yes

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 am

I read Dr Jenn's tweets and it seems she is always a little more sympathetic to JP. Am I missing something or is that how you all see it?

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:06 am

I 'm not sure what to think about these two. At times, I feel they are growing in their relationship and at other times, I feel they are growing apart. Nikki does truly come across as a brat on CT and Juan Pablo comes across as the victim. Even when he smashed the roses with a bat, she didn't come across as very loving to me. I am still rooting for them to make it work, but I guess time will tell.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:14 am

I agree about Dr. Jenn and appearing to side more with Juan in her tweets since the beginning. She obviously knows more about what's going on with them since the sessions are longer than what is shown and they have revealed more to her.  But I still think it's odd how she publicly somewhat throws Nikki under the bus. It might be part of the reason Nikki unfollowed her and doesn't want anything to do with the show.

Whatever (if anything) Dr. Jenn knows about the status of their relationship is from what Juan has told her because I have a feeling Nikki does not speaks to her.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:40 am

I think she is sympathetic towards the "celebrity star" in the each couple. JPG is a drama king and loves to play the victim forgetting the only reason they have issues is all because of him, how he has to introduce Nikki to his daughter, how he can't say i love you, how he is always travelling and really has no base but wants a girl he hasn't committed to to leave her life and jump into the whatever with him. I truly hope they work it out, but only if they bouth realise they are equally to blame and own their wrongdoings.

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:22 pm

[b]SerenityGirl wrote:I agree about Dr. Jenn and appearing to side more with Juan in her tweets since the beginning[/b].  She obviously knows more about what's going on with them since the sessions are longer than what is shown and they have revealed more to her.  But I still think it's odd how she publicly somewhat throws Nikki under the bus. It might be part of the reason Nikki unfollowed her and doesn't want anything to do with the show.

Whatever (if anything) Dr. Jenn knows about the status of their relationship is from what Juan has told her because I have a feeling Nikki does not speaks to her.

I'm sure Dr Jenn had interviewed them and tested them before the filming.  No way they started from scratch.  I remember myself, we had to complete a series of questions and the therapist would go over them and talk to you individually before the group sessions.  Maybe she knows the real problem lies on Nikki more than to him? or she's harder to deal with and lost patient on her?  An example would be the scene where when people started to say something about Andi and she walked away. I mean, she didn't even want to listen  JMO

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl