SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 37 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by chinita Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:meI agree that you don't drop a life long friend for a boyfriend.  But a friend you met the same day as your boyfriend and who has made a lot of fun of your boyfriend?  Sorry, I don't think that Nikki should be defending Andi's actions about the FS.  Andi has publicly ridiculed JPG many times, he has been pretty nice about it.

But, how is JPG supposed to believe that Nikki loves him when she takes Andi's side over his?

I still think that Nikki says ILY and doesn't show it and JPG doesn't say it and does show it.
True about Nikki saying ILY, but not showing it, and that scares JPG. So, they have a lot of work to do. But it has nothing to do with Andi. JMO

This is JMO, but Andi got a lot of publicity and the spot as the bachelorette by making fun of JPG, who Nikki claims to love.  Hearing Nikki continually say that Andi has a right to her feelings and her behavior and actions are okay, to me that would say to JPG, I don't love you, not as much as Andi.

I think her saying it and not showing it, including defending Andi, increases JPG's hesitation to say ILY to Nikki.

I truly don't think that JPG at least at this point believes that Nikki really loves him.  Again, JMO.
Yup!  I always say, you can tell your other half thousand of "ILY" but if u don't show, those don't mean anything.  Nikki wants to hear it from him, I get it but she needs to show some actions.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 37 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Nabsie Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:40 am

I watched the recap for this weeks CT episode. It was just Cicily, Treach and Dick. Dick really tries so hard to defend Nikki and said how he loves her and they get along the best and he thinks it was editing that made her look way worse. Of course Cicily disagreed and bashed Nikki just like she did on the episode. They all love JPG and were shocked to see the articles about him in the tabloids because they said he is such a nice guy. They didn't talk about Nikki or JPG after that and just discussed the house of horrors and Treach and Dicks childhood etc. I was quite surprised to see Deena retweeting some things about Nikki that were not very nice. She is upset because they got no screen time - that's not Nikki's fault! She said it was the Nikki and Jenna show etc. Dick said everyone was on board to do the recaps but now everyone is too busy or backed out. If JPG wasn't in KC he might've done it but not while he is with Nikki because she obviously doesn't want to discuss the show at all.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:10 am

Here is my take on latest Dick at a Nite and my general thought too....

Dick thinks he must be the only one that likes Nikki.  My guess is the guys probably did not have as much of an issue with Nikki as compared to the other women.

Cecily just constantly throws Nikki under the bus.  People that live in glass houses should not throw rocks.  It is obvious that she likes JP.

I agree with Dick about Jenna.  It is OK for her to say whatever she wants about people but she cannot handle people saying bad things about her.  Her story is sad but that is no excuse to treat people the way she has treated Nikki.  Jenna is the one who went and told Cecily that Nikki was throwing her under the bus in her argument with JP...if Nikki would have done that Jenna would have gone nuts.  I think Nikki is the only I have seen man up and apologize for her actions.

It is interesting that as show goes on...less and less people participate in this recap show.  Dick said Nikki has not responded to his texts in several weeks.  JP has only participated in a few episodes.

I like Treach - he seems to have a good head on his shoulders with everything that he has endured in life.  

I like Dick because he is honest.  

I like Chris and Deanna.  They seem to have least issues in any of the relationships.

The last three episodes should be interesting.  I am really interested to see what happens over the next week regarding JP and Nikki.  It will be interesting if we hear anything about her birthday.  Nikki did retweet Andi's tweet.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 am

Nabsie-I must have tried to post at same time and then mine did not post until I went back to hit send.

I agree with you.

I did not realize Deanna was tweeting bad things about Nikki. I do not follow her. She should be mad at producers not Nikki.

I think we agreed on most things.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:48 am

No problem Soccerm3m. Also interested to see what happens on Nikki's birthday and who posts what. We will have to wait and see. I agree with your thoughts on the recap too.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:49 am

Good conversations going on here, however, lets keep the reference to Andi only for conversational purposes as a best friend, and not defending Andi.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:30 am

Has JPG tweeted or spoken to Cecily about bashing Nikki?

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:40 am

I didn't watch the CT recap and honestly now knowing Cecily throws Nikki under the bus, I probobly will not watch. Sorry but Cecily bugs me. Nikki apologized to her so why would she continue to throw her under the bus.

Regarding Deena, I saw a tweet last night that she was bashing Nikki on twitter and looked to see what she said. She mostly retweeted other tweets but there was one where someone asked how can the producers think Nikki is entertaining and Deena responded I know she's awful. She has since deleted that tweet. Deena (who was on the trainwreck of Jersey Shore) should know more than anyone, that drama is what makes for good reality TV. If she was mad it was the Jenna and Nikki show this week, she is going to hit the roof the remaining episodes because I have a feeling it will focus on Juan & Nikki and Jenna & John since Treach & Cecily seem to have resolved their issues.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Hmm... Is Nikki mad at Dick?  Why hasn't she replied his texts?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Please keep in mind this is a Fan forum. We are veering off into General Discussions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:22 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I didn't watch the CT recap and honestly now knowing Cecily throws Nikki under the bus, I probobly will not watch.  Sorry but Cecily bugs me.  Nikki apologized to her so why would she continue to throw her under the bus.

Regarding Deena, I saw a tweet last night that she was bashing Nikki on twitter and looked to see what she said.  She mostly retweeted other tweets but there was one where someone asked how can the producers think Nikki is entertaining and Deena responded I know she's awful.  She has since deleted that tweet.  Deena (who was on the trainwreck of Jersey Shore) should know more than anyone, that drama is what makes for good reality TV.  If she was mad it was the Jenna and Nikki show this week, she is going to hit the roof the remaining episodes because I have a feeling it will focus on Juan & Nikki and Jenna & John since Treach & Cecily seem to have resolved their issues.  

i think Nikki has big heart, spoiled, but a great heart. Not once has she said anything bad about the others, and that too me translate to great character. Nikki will be just fine, he is very strong.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:40 pm

chinita wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
True about Nikki saying ILY, but not showing it, and that scares JPG. So, they have a lot of work to do. But it has nothing to do with Andi. JMO

This is JMO, but Andi got a lot of publicity and the spot as the bachelorette by making fun of JPG, who Nikki claims to love.  Hearing Nikki continually say that Andi has a right to her feelings and her behavior and actions are okay, to me that would say to JPG, I don't love you, not as much as Andi.

I think her saying it and not showing it, including defending Andi, increases JPG's hesitation to say ILY to Nikki.

I truly don't think that JPG at least at this point believes that Nikki really loves him.  Again, JMO.
Yup!  I always say, you can tell your other half thousand of "ILY" but if u don't show, those don't mean anything.  Nikki wants to hear it from him, I get it but she needs to show some actions.

This is just my opinion, but at this point of CT, with all we have seen and with her continued defense of Andi and not him. I don't think JPG believes her that she really loves him.

I think that was part of his childhood story to try to get her to understand for all of his affable personality, true deep trust is hard for him and her actions with Andi and saying things and not showing it to me make him not believe her. I also think since he doesn't believe she actually loves him, he is unwilling to say he loves her even if he does feel like he might. He doesn't want to be the fool again.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl