SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by eirekay Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Nabsie wrote:Even though I don't agree with Nikki's behaviour last week and some of the things JP says, it's really sad to watch those clips. Really hate seeing them cry but they needed to go through that to benefit from therapy. Still hard to watch though. Thanks for sharing the article soccerm3m x

My take away from watching that clip is that Dr. Jenn places all the blame for the relationship not moving forward on Nikki BUT JPa has said in episode 1: “If she leaves me I’ll be sad, but I don’t know if I’ll die,” and when asked about the future he sees with he and Nikki, JPa said “I don’t think about that,”. How is Nikki supposed to allow herself to be vulnerable when JPa gives no reassurance that he views this as a longterm relationship? I wouldn't plan a move to another city for someone who won't commit - would you?

Dr. Jenn needs to stop being charmed by JPa and call him on the carpet for his lack of commitment IMO. It takes two to tango and both Nikki and JPa are at fault here.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:36 pm

In one of the season preview clips it shows Nikki crying saying to Juan Pablo that he doesn't give her anything. It looks like she says this after she asks him for a plan and he says he can't because it's a process. I'm thinking this is where they get into his unwillingness to commit to Nikki. Hope Dr. Jenn gets behind that with him and doesn't brush over it.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:15 pm

No I'm sure Dr Jenn will deal with JP as well. She seems very fair and a good judge of what's going on even if he doesn't say too much to her. I also saw a snippet in the preview where Nikki says she cannot wait for him and he does a lot of crying so he probably realizes his faults in the end. I am just hoping because he is in KC they do the recap show together for tomorrow's episode. I am inclined to think Nikki won't do any more of those but I really hope she does. It gives her a chance to explain herself more and I love seeing them interact on there. Will have to wait and see. Maybe she is waiting to see the episode and then she will decide whether to do the recap or not.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:18 pm

I haven't been able to watch any episode yet but based on your comments, do you think they were half acting and half real? I mean, I don't really understand why all of the sudden Nikki is expecting so much from JPG? She had mentioned she's fine with JPG to take things slow and all of the sudden she wants commitment? I'm scratch

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:24 pm

No, I am pretty sure what we see on CT is pure emotion. No one can get so emotional if it isn't real feelings they are dealing with. I think Nikki suppressed a lot because everyone else was so harsh on JP but eventually she probably got tired of not being able to see where the relationship is going and she said in the first episode that she wants them to take forward steps in the relationship. IMO her questions are totally warranted. Every woman wants to feel loved and know where they stand with their partner. And obviously in therapy every issue they have will come up at some point.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:11 pm

I agree with Nabsie, what we are seeing on CT is the real deal. Nikki is/was having problems expressing her feelings to Juan Pablo so instead of letting him know what was bothering her she acted like everything was fine. On the show she can't do that (sounds like it's a no no with Dr. Jenn). Although Juan Pablo is loving towards her, he's not making plans for a future with her which I think is what's really frustrating her. I think she's okay with waiting on getting engaged but she wants to feel like they are moving forward in the relationship. In all fairness to Juan Pablo she hasn't expressed any of this to him so he didn't know she was feeling this way.

I think we'll start seeing some progress in their relationship in the next 2-3 episodes. It'll be bumpy ride though.

I'm glad he's in KC. I think it's also important for them to watch the episode together so that they can talk about it privately.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 am

I do agree with you Nasbie and SerenityGirl regarding Nikki wanting to move forward. Any woman wants reassurance in a relationship and Nikki is no different.  What I'm saying is why all of the sudden she seemed not wanting to take it easy on their relationship? She seemed ok with take it slow.  They filmed CT back in May? June? They have been together technically for 6 months and all I can see is she's decided to do CT to rush JPG to commit.  I think she's frustrated of waiting for him to
commit that's why she's acting up.  On the other hand, she's not making any easier by not wanting to move to Miami.  To me, she's making a lot more difficult for him to move forward with her.  My two cents Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:05 am

Why would she move to another state with a guy who has not even said he loves her? A guy who constantly talks about if she behaves? A guy who has not defined the status of the relationship to his daughter? I wouldn't dare move to a different street in the same city not to talk of a different state under such circumstances.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:19 am

Nikki wants to move forward. That doesn't necessarily mean a ring tomorrow or a move to Florida, but it's obvious he doesn't give her any assurance (at least seriously) about where they stand, where they're going, so she basically has no clue. I totally get it.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 am

If moving in together or getting engaged are not the things of moving forward in their relationship, then what is it then? See2love,  JPG  can say "ILU" thousand times but that doesn't mean anything if he doesn't  show it.  I believe JPG has shown it or else Nikki wouldn't say she knows he loves her but he just hasn't said it verbally.  Don't get me wrong, I like them together, I'm just trying to figure out the sudden change of mind in Nikki. I guess we'll have to see how's everything solved at the end Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:23 am

I don't think it's a change in Nikki. I think she just hasn't expressed how she really feels. And I'm beginning to think (just my opinion) the reason is because she is afraid if losing him. Dr. Jenn told her last week that she needs to tell Juan how she wants to be treated. Otherwise he will not know. She was struggling with that.

Also she said in episode 1 that they need to move to the same city so she's looking for Juan to make a decision on that. Again I think she's avoided pressuring him for fear of losing him. I could be wrong though.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:07 am

People magazine has revealed Evel Dick's secret. I would post the link but do not want to spoil it for anyone. Feel free to provide link if you want.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl