SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 45 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by whit90 Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How many epi's are left?

I think tomorrow night is the end.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 45 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Thanks whit. I look forward to reading everyone's recaps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:49 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Per Evel dick....Nikki has not watched CT but heard everything from family and friends.  It would be good for her to watch....sometimes the truth is hard to take until witness it ourselves.

I'm confused, she didn't watch because the edits were bad.  She just heard from fam/friends.  How would she know how bad was it?  Different people can have different opinion. I also wish she did watch it because in that way she can come out and defend herself.  And I absolutely agree with u soccerm3m to the bolder

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Nikki said on the first Dick at Nite that she watched half of the first episode but it was really late and had to get up at 6 AM to go to work so she quit watching it.

I went back to watch latest Dick at Nite and he says Nikki is upset with her edit. Cecily asked if Nikki has watched and Dick said no not one episode. Cecily said Nikki should watch now because her edit is good now. Dick said they gave her a shi*** edit and has heard from about it from her friends and family. She is not happy at all. She will not participate in a reunion show.

I recall at the beginning that JP said that they agreed to participate only if they edit it accurately and did not cut and splice.

They looked happy in that first Dick at Nite. He was rubbing her shoulder for a long time.

Who knows.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Maybe she got edited badly because she didn't listen to Dr Jenn? Like JPG with TB. They have something in common giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:01 am

I don't see a bad edit.

From a story point of view, Nikki only looked bad early on and, as the season continues, she's the one in the relationship with strength of character and the true relationship hero, for whatever that's worth. IMO.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Lots of clips on VH1 app.  John and Evel make comments about JP's finales.  The comments are done in a nice but sarcastic way but still make digs at him for his approach.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:23 am

soccerm3m wrote:Lots of clips on VH1 app.  John and Evel make comments about JP's finales.  The comments are done in a nice but sarcastic way but still make digs at him for his approach.  

:yes: I was talking to the TV, no commitment, no ILY, common JPG! I was very disappointed with JP, to me she has given more to the relationship than JPG has, that's why she could not move to him. It took him months to say ILU, if she moved, how long would she had to wait for the proposal? I would not encourage my daughter to move either, I am pretty sure the parents didn't want her to move under those circomstances.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:28 am

Amberish wrote:I don't see a bad edit.

From a story point of view, Nikki only looked bad early on and, as the season continues, she's the one in the relationship with strength of character and the true relationship hero, for whatever that's worth. IMO.

ITA! She comes in the end as the one who is fighting for the relationship.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:53 am

He almost seemed nonchalant in some of their screen time.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:43 am

Here is a brief synopsis of Dick at Nite. I have not watched all of it.

JP was on for a brief time. It was his mom's bday. It was Dick, acecily, and Treach. They asked him how was single life. He was very noncommittal. It was a little weird because you went away wondering if he is dating someone. He said who said I was single. You all read the magazines and then said no girlfriend. He really did not answer the question.

He said Nikki was showing him that ting a week before. He had to go through her IGPhotos trying to find it because that is what he wanted to give her.

He really did not say anything else about her but said he was thankful for experience.

He dropped off. They went through each couple.

Dick said he was not surprised they broke up. Cecily and Treach said not surprised because Dick kept saying from day one it was not hoping yo last. Cecily said she thought they tried really hard to make it work. Dick said he talked to Nikki and talked about them going on trip over labor day. Nikki was planning on breaking up with JP after that trip but JP wrote in shells Te amor on the beach. She took a picture and sent it to Dick. She bought a house in KC and did not tell JP for long time. Dick kept asking her when she was going to tell him. Dick is convinced that JP has a girlfriend. Someone was distracting him when he was on but it could have been family trying to get him out of call. Who knows.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:14 am

What?  I don't get it, she had on her mind breaking up with him on Labor day? I wonder how long did she have in her mind on breaking up with him?  So that was the special: he wrote "Te Amo" on the beach Wow! That's a very strong!  She bought a house and didn't tell him? Definitely his love for her was growing stronger and hers for him was going downhill.  She loved him but not as much as she thought she was.  Also, I don't like the idea that she told everything to Dick.  It seems like she confesses all her concerns to other people more than to JPG.  Sad. I don't think JPG is dating.  He's probably still  trying to work it out with her.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl