SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Marcus is still in the middle of his IBT training. It's near Lacy's parents so he gets to see them and Lacy as much as possible, but he hasn't seen his side of the family in months. He probably won't get another holiday leave until after he is done with training, so it makes sense that he made use of it this way. ;) These two are solid, no worries. They don't share that many goodies these day, especially now that Marcus is in training, but they are more active on Twitter than IG. They are super adorbs on there. ;)
a couple of Marcus' tweets from this month:

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  23h23 hours ago
With special thanks and much appreciation. Happy Thanksgiving!
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CUwd5CKUkAAD9yN

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  Nov 22
Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. But falling in love with you was out of my control

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  Nov 9
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CTYtbarVEAAF2Vy

@LacyFaddoul shares my heart with this little one.
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CTV4iqSUYAEjDu5

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul  Nov 9
@marcusgrodd (doggie emoji) loves you!!

@LacyFaddoul, she gets it from her mamma laugh out loud (cute emojis)

Plus Lacy snapchats sometimes if they are together. Smiley If Lacy can't make it all the way down to Camp Pendleton, (she is back into real estate, and is super busy with it) they meet up halfway in Laguna Niguel. They have quite the romantic spot by the beach. beatingheart  beatingheart  Smiley Plus, Marcus surprises her with the prettiest flowers. Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CTE_kkPUYAIbH7FMarcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CSbNHD2VAAAmWdL

Short, all is well with these two. :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Ahhh, great! Good to know all is well for my #2 fave dude from this franchise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:10 pm

I love love love the yellow floral arrangement.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:35 am

I really like these two. No drama here. It's nice to see that despite the challenges entailed with his military training they still find ways to be together and that he is a romantic at heart. beatingheart

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:43 am

Thanks chloep for the info and the pics. They are living a normal life adoring each other despite the distance between them. They are both working hard the old fashion way.

I didn't know Lacy was into real estate, or maybe I forgot. Real estate as in a real estate sales agent?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:32 pm

How are these two doing? When will Marcus be done with training? And when do they plan on doing the wedding reception gathering?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Looks like they are doing awesome!

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd Nov 26
With special thanks and much appreciation. Happy Thanksgiving!
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CUwd5CKUkAAD9yN

..and their going to expand their family. :Bendog

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd Dec 5
Gonna be new to the family soon #belgianmalinois
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CVe3ofFUEAA1e2Y

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Great! What ever happened to that story that said they didn't actually marry..? Did we ever find out about that info?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Sleuthers figured out, sorry I forget who, that they were married before the airing of BIP. There was a pic of Lacy with a wedding band on. IMO it doesn't matter what the rumours were. Sleuthers IMO were correct! They appear to be married and very happy! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:Great! What ever happened to that story that said they didn't actually marry..? Did we ever find out about that info?
Is that regarding that TMZ article? I wondered about that too! I always thought she would comment on that on SM, but I don't think she ever did. I also thought Lacy said they were going to have a reception in October for friends and family after Marcus got back from training - did that ever happen? Either way, they seem happy and in love, but I've always wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:19 am

Gnothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Great! What ever happened to that story that said they didn't actually marry..? Did we ever find out about that info?
Is that regarding that TMZ article? I wondered about that too! I always thought she would comment on that on SM, but I don't think she ever did. I also thought Lacy said they were going to have a reception in October for friends and family after Marcus got back from training - did that ever happen? Either way, they seem happy and in love, but I've always wondered.
Lacy never comments on any rumors. Actually a good thing TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd Dec 20
Sofia, you have our support! #iwillprotectyou

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CWtyYd5UsAAmE2X

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd Dec 15
Another graduation down! #usmc #itb

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 CWSUaiaU8AAVrbS

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal