SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul  · Dec 27  
Mom just said, "don't eat for a few days and do some sit-ups" a bathing suit in December, can't wait.#roseparade
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 CXbJqu1U0AAaqxP
Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul  · 2h2 hours ago  
Practicing my wave & excited 2 start 2016 on #thebachelor float, see ya'll at the @RoseParade #BachelorNation
Tanner Tolbert, Benjamin Higgins, Ashley Iaconetti and 2 others
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:31 am

snipped..

Where is Marcus? No photos or mention of him.  I know he was in military training but I don't get why she doesn't mention him or say "I wish Marcus could be with me" or somehow acknowledge his absence....
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:06 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:snipped...
Where is Marcus? No photos or mention of him.  I know he was in military training but I don't get why she doesn't mention him or say "I wish Marcus could be with me" or somehow acknowledge his absence....
She posts about/of him on Snapchat. They also mention/favorite each other on Twitter every few times a couple weeks. For instance, he favorited that tweet about the float.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:58 pm

eversotrue wrote:snipped..

She posts about/of him on Snapchat. They also mention/favorite each other on Twitter every few times a couple weeks. For instance, he favorited that tweet about the float.
Well, that's great! Glad to hear it!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:32 am

Literally all anyone wants to ask and know is if Lacy and Marcus are still together. It's everywhere on their twitters/IGS and even on anyone who posted a picture of/with her. It's annoying. I wish they would just post a pic to shut everyone up or just say something to make people pipe down. Chloep, they're fine right? They're still in relationship bliss? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:56 am

I'm glad they don't give those types of comments the time of day! If people cared about them, and followed them, they would know Marcus isn't around much due to his job.

I give them a yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:04 pm

JMO when a couple knows in their heart they are fine, they don't feel the need to respond to the trolls. It would be an exhausting job anyway because no matter what they post, the trolls will always question the relationship. They're too busy living real lives and working hard to deal with that.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Anyone know if they ended up getting legally married after the ceremony?

Anyway even if they were having marriage issues, it's not as simple as a quick quiet break up. What's she supposed to say?

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:10 pm

It's like the pregnancy thing with the couple's. Some people are going to keep asking about it. When they are, they won't say until they are ready to announce and until then it's just plain rude to ask. Still, it's gonna happen.

I found it odd that on the commentary for the float in the Rose Parade that they said there five married couples and five engaged couples. I assume they had their facts wrong. With Marcus and Lacy there are six married couples and only two engaged ones. Who gives them this stuff?

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Family10Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel15Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:31 pm

JMO, Lacy is a military wife now. She will have to do things alone sometimes and like KB said, just ignore the trolls. All we have seen is happiness from this couple, so unless we see something not happy, then I say good for them. I prefer the Lacy&Marcus way of ignoring those who don't deserve a response.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:15 am

Okay I just poked around their IGs. No mention of each other in 7 weeks for both of them... not even on Christmas? Idk, seems strange. Hope they're good though.

I guess when your relationship was public for so long and things settle back into normal, not everyone can or wants to keep it that way.

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:30 am

No mention of each other in like 7 weeks especially with the holidays being in that time seems a little odd. Not saying anything is wrong, but it seems rather peculiar.

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal