SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Melanie2134 wrote:Looks like it was Michelle's Birthday today! I've been following them on Instagram and there's a cute B-day video of both of them! Did anyone else see it?

cody_sattler
12 hours ago
Happy bday to the most beautiful of them all @michellemoney she is a true blessing in my life and I am a better man because of her! Hope you had an awesome bday weekend babe I ❤️YOU so much!

What woman would not feel loved when she had found a man who kisses her every moment, and can't keep his hands off of her? Cody's love language is touch, so he is always going to be touching her. No wonder she was so overwhelm, too much for her, too good to be true. You know, sometime, too good is true!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:22 am

Michelle is such a lovely woman, it's nice to see photos of her looking natural and happy. The excess makeup from the TV shows is so not her real style.

The most unlikely pair to come out of the franchise, to be sure. But they certainly do make people smile!
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:56 pm

I really do hope they make it. This has been for me such a pleasant surprise. I usually don't have a favorite couple, but they just might be one of them.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:50 pm

i'm just gonna say it (it's prolly been said before!)! i do think cody won michelle over with his lovemaking skills giggling and she's not afraid to admit it...he was like a "man" in that bedroom and she just couldn't resist esp with all the other sweet traits he brings...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:47 pm

The Stir

I guess since there is a bus with my picture driving around Utah -- I should probably make the big announcement!!! I am so excited to be the new Co-host of Good Things Utah starting the end of the month!!!! Mon-friday you can tune in on ABC for the live morning talk show!!! So excited to be working with such a great group of people!! Exciting things going on! Thanks for all the love and support!! Xoxo

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 Pobtg2k4gg20c4u

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:01 pm

^ Great news for Michelle!  I'm glad she's found happiness with Cody and hope for all good things for them.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:18 pm

FLChica wrote:^ Great news for Michelle!  I'm glad she's found happiness with Cody and hope for all good things for them.

Have you noticed that when these bachelorette find love, many more doors opens to them?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
FLChica wrote:^ Great news for Michelle!  I'm glad she's found happiness with Cody and hope for all good things for them.

Have you noticed that when these bachelorette find love, many more doors opens to them?

That's a great point Magg. When you're happy content and fulfilled in your life, IMO your positive energy attracts positive opportunities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Holy Smokes!!!

Cody Sattler ‏@cody_sattler  2m2 minutes ago
Its about to go down!

I forgot the emoji's don't show up but he posted a pic of a ring! He's going for it, he's going to propose!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:25 pm

He tells everyone who can read his twitter first? no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:33 pm

speechless What if Michelle reads that first?? Hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:speechless What if Michelle reads that first?? Hmmm

Then she can practice the perfect reply! giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83