SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:47 pm

If I had to guess she would already have said yes. I don't think he would make such a public statement with out already knowing her answer. At least I hope not, that would be pretty humiliating to get turned down after such a public announcement

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:50 pm

well dang! it's not even about them

Cody Sattler ‏@cody_sattler 37s37 seconds ago
Hey guys! We were so honored to help this amazing couple get engaged tonight! Emma is a huge bachelor… http://instagram.com/p/urTj6eunVQ/

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:52 pm

laugh out loud good one Cody!

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:57 pm

laugh out loud glad Cody didn't announce it on SM first!! What a treat for those fans! Congrats to the happy couple!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Oh how funny!

And congrats to Michele on the new job.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:09 am

@cody_sattler
She said pack a bag we have dinner RESV @ 7 & we are staying somewhere cool! #FantasysuiteTake2 @MoneyMichelle #bdayweekend #ALRIGHTYTHEN :P

@moneymichelle Mr. Sattler himself. @cody_sattler let the birthday weekend begin! #29 #finalcountdown #sundanceresort
Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 10731024_786821221375911_6837723546323389010_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Cody was one of my faves on Andi's season (just not for her). He was full of personality and so entertaining. Loved Michelle Money's video to her man... such a thoughtful gift.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:
@cody_sattler
She said pack a bag we have dinner RESV @ 7 & we are staying somewhere cool! #FantasysuiteTake2 @MoneyMichelle #bdayweekend #ALRIGHTYTHEN :P

@moneymichelle Mr. Sattler himself. @cody_sattler let the birthday weekend begin! #29 #finalcountdown #sundanceresort
Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 9 10731024_786821221375911_6837723546323389010_n

Nice to see them getting (what I assume are) some nice comps.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:

Adorable. I just want to put Cody in my pocket and steal him away, what a cutie!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:08 pm

These two are setting a great example of two people falling in love, one with a child, and making all the changes in their life work, all in the name of love!

It's so difficult for single parents to find the right person, it appears Michelle has found just that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:These two are setting a great example of two people falling in love, one with a child, and making all the changes in their life work, all in the name of love!

It's so difficult for single parents to find the right person, it appears Michelle has found just that!

Totally agree. I admire Cody, he loves Michelle, understood that meant loving Brianne and also that meant moving to be with them. Cody isn't my type, but he truly stepped up as a man. And he moved without the commitment of marriage too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:12 am

Cody Sattler
‏@cody_sattler
Breezy and I practicing our circus skills while @moneymichelle Is getting many laughs!!
....how many… http://instagram.com/p/vSUPfBunbi/

Cody Sattler @cody_sattler  ·  24h 24 hours ago
So pumped to announce that I am now doing SKYPE CONSULTATIONS!! Some of my passions in life are… http://instagram.com/p/vUymUJOnTZ/

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle · 3h 3 hours ago
Do I need to make a skype consultation with @cody_sattler to get some attention today? Lol! So proud of this guy!... http://fb.me/3rlnbO2n3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83