SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:37 pm

4health wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
4health wrote:

So, I would love to hear your thoughts, I will repeat.  If they have the same editors as the first season then the video highlights of bachelorettes need to be considered.  If the sleuthed out F6 are correct/confirmed then there are only two girls that are highlighted in the premiere. April B & Trish.   So, has there ever been a F1 or F2 in this franchise that has never been highlighted on the premeire.  Thoughts?

Do you mean the US version of TB? This is only the second season for Canada. In the US version there always seems to be the F1 or F2 in the highlights. There might have been one or two that weren't but my brain isn't functioning right now. laugh out loud

Auntie, thanks for the voice overs!!! That's great!

FYI - There's no way they went to Marineland Niagara Falls. To much controversary over there right now and they don't have dining rooms like that one.

Guardian - I am saying about any of the different versions.  I have watched them all - so if you just stick with canada -
Brad's Season 1 Canada premiere video highlighted both Whitney and Bianka (F1 & F2)

In the AU season 1 Tim's premiere video highlighted - Anna (F1) and (F3) Ali
In the current AU season 2 Blake premiere video highlighted (we have F4 and out of the F4) - Sam only

In the US - (the only ones I know 100%)
Juan Pablo yes - Nikki (F1) & Claire (F2)  Andi F3 and ReneeF4 also
Brad 2 yes - Emily (F1)      ChantelF2 AshleyF3 ShawntelF4
Jake yes - Vienna (F1)                 TenleyF2 GiaF3  AliF4
Jason yes - Melissa (F1)       JillianF3   Stephanie F5

So I do think it is something to keep in mind.   So the only two that I am watching for Tim are April & Trish....JMO

Sean's season is the anomoly.  Catherine wasn't highlighted at all in preview videos.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm

richmondrose wrote:Okay, they may not be  in a tower. If you look to the left of the jacket just up from the seat of the chair you will notice what looks like the top of lamppost or light standard. If that's the case, they definitely aren't far off the ground.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keeping an open mind, if this was the dinner portion of the heli ride with Kaylynn, is there a location similar to this in Vancouver.

Good catch! Also, it appears to be a body of water you see directly out the window (lower panes) with buildings across the water off in the distance.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm

richmondrose wrote:Okay, they may not be  in a tower. If you look to the left of the jacket just up from the seat of the chair you will notice what looks like the top of lamppost or light standard. If that's the case, they definitely aren't far off the ground.  

snipped
Keeping an open mind, if this was the dinner portion of the heli ride with Kaylynn, is there a location similar to this in Vancouver.

laugh out loud I noticed that, I thought it was a candle holder of some sort sitting on a ledge only because I have one that shape. Funny what different eyes see.

ETA: and rope to the left making me thing it's some sort of Boating area.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Do you mean the US version of TB? This is only the second season for Canada. In the US version there always seems to be the F1 or F2 in the highlights. There might have been one or two that weren't but my brain isn't functioning right now. laugh out loud

Auntie, thanks for the voice overs!!! That's great!

FYI - There's no way they went to Marineland Niagara Falls. To much controversary over there right now and they don't have dining rooms like that one.

Guardian - I am saying about any of the different versions.  I have watched them all - so if you just stick with canada -
Brad's Season 1 Canada premiere video highlighted both Whitney and Bianka (F1 & F2)

In the AU season 1 Tim's premiere video highlighted - Anna (F1) and (F3) Ali
In the current AU season 2 Blake premiere video highlighted (we have F4 and out of the F4) - Sam only

In the US - (the only ones I know 100%)
Juan Pablo yes - Nikki (F1) & Claire (F2)  Andi F3 and ReneeF4 also
Brad 2 yes - Emily (F1)      ChantelF2 AshleyF3 ShawntelF4
Jake yes - Vienna (F1)                 TenleyF2 GiaF3  AliF4
Jason yes - Melissa (F1)       JillianF3   Stephanie F5

So I do think it is something to keep in mind.   So the only two that I am watching for Tim are April & Trish....JMO

Sean's season is the anomoly.  Catherine wasn't highlighted at all in preview videos.
Thanks for the update for US - so that still adds to my point. The only two highlighted from the sleuthed F6 in Italy is April B & Trish possible just like Brad's Canada Season 1 Bianka and Whitney F1 & 2. the only thing that could flip this is if the F6 in Italy isn't correct.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:44 pm

For that helicopter ride, is there a dinner thing that's a part of their options?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:49 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Good catch! Also, it appears to be a body of water you see directly out the window (lower panes) with buildings across the water off in the distance.

There are black lamp posts at Polson Pier, but are they a match?

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:52 pm

If they went to Grousse Mountain as I suspect they did, then that doesn't match anywhere up there. Now if they went somewhere else, then options are open.

BTW: Good eyes on that pic. I had to forget about it for a while as it was driving me nuts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:01 pm

atem wrote:For that helicopter ride, is there a dinner thing that's a part of their options?
I don't know what you mean. Do know that if they went to Grousse Mountain, I can't see anything that would match that. Maybe time to check out other places in Van though.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:02 pm

I think the top is  too pointy. The other one has a ball on top. But I do think that wherever the location it will be similar to Polson Pier. The glass seems to cantilever over a path or a seating area and is very close to water.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:04 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Guess this is April based on the shirt.

here's antoher shot of the girl ...

The second SC of the girl looks like Kaylynn to me. Also, April always seems to have colored polish on her nails.

I'm not an expert when it comes to these two!

Oh I agree JoJo! (Hi JoJo) And thank you Richmondrose for finding that shot. I too saw the tweet with the checkered shirt but then thought the second shot looks more like Kaylynn. Kudos to April for throwing us off Smiley

Another tweet I saw @KorkyInTheCity April Brockman! My Girl! - notice favorited by Mr. Brad Smith. Evidence of nothing but curious the same.

Fabulous job everyone!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:05 pm

For a moment I got excited. But then the lamp posts deflated my excitement. Skywheel Niagara Falls. laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:14 pm

^^ Awesome area GA! Nice to see my fellow Canadians on here Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill