SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Gosh I hope he doesnt take Kaylynn on a fantasy date unless she is F1. GA - I agree that she is not Tim's type at all.
grace - on Brad's season, the F2 both met Brad's family at his parents home in the Montreal area.  

Do they go to Moorea for FD, leave to go to his hometown for MTP and go back to Moorea for LCD/FRC? Did Brad have the same FD and LCD/FRC location? TIA
Brad's dates in Season 1:

FD's were in the Maritimes (Bianka on a kyak, someone fished, someone went shooting??)

MTP dates were in Quebec

Whitney & Bianka went to Barbados

FRC at Crane Beach
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:44 pm

^^ Thanks Jo.. Based on that, it's possible that Moorea is the LCD/FRC location and not the FD location? The hotel room that you found for April, looks like a standard room, not a fantasy suite. We don't have another option in SC for FD though. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was able to get a little more of her cheek. While watching it, the white and red behind them flap slightly in the breeze, two separate pieces. It doesn't look like they are one piece of material like a flag. I'm not sure it's a flag, I can't find any flags that look like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cap is actually Tim and Natalie's photo shoot in Vancouver. They used a few different flags in the backgrounds of some of their shots.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:51 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^ Thanks Jo.. Based on that, it's possible that Moorea is the LCD/FRC location and not the FD location? The hotel room that you found for April, looks like a standard room, not a fantasy suite. We don't have another option in SC for FD though. scratch

It definitely isn't a FS; it will be April's "individual" room.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:02 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was able to get a little more of her cheek. While watching it, the white and red behind them flap slightly in the breeze, two separate pieces. It doesn't look like they are one piece of material like a flag. I'm not sure it's a flag, I can't find any flags that look like that.

This cap is actually Tim and Natalie's photo shoot in Vancouver. They used a few different flags in the backgrounds of some of their shots.

Great, thank you!!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Yikes! Thanks for clearing that all up! LOL
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Has the show mentioned Moorea on it's Thank You page for it's sponsors?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:33 pm

atem wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Yikes!  Thanks for clearing that all up!  LOL

Yes! Great! Thanks.

Back to only April in Moorea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:44 pm

LOL! I am sure they did that just to throw off sleuthers!

Oh, and Moorea has not yet been mentioned on Bachelor Canada's website, but they are updating sponsor information after each episode in the "Highlights" tab. JoJo is our resident sleuther on that location.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:53 pm

This cap is also Moorea, it looks like we have another helicopter ride to look forward to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:31 pm

rufaro96 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
rufaro96 wrote:And there is a screen cap (I would have put it up but i Donno how) which shows Tim hugging a girl near a bench and it was speculated that it was a hometown date. I think that girl is April Brock because the trousers she's wearing match the ones she was wearing on the Andrew Allen date and those knee high boots she's wearing in the Pic match the ones she is wearing on their date in Italy.  

This one? Nice catch rufaro!

Now that I look at it again, I'm sure this is Wasaga beach. You can see the sand.

But I don't know which s/cap is the Andrew Allen date.

Yeh that's pic

Yep, we have been pretty much convinced this is Wasaga Beach (since the cap first was put out there) because of the trees, sand, and the shape of the picnic benches.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:24 pm

This may mean nothing but you never know. This resort, circled on the map, Sofitel, is close to the airport. The Pearl Resort that grace sleuthed is also shown.

Trip Advisor

Sofitel Moorea - Ora Beach

“idyllic”

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My wife and I just returned home from a week at Sofitel after spending a week in Sydney. Being on Moorea enabled us to decompress from our busy itinerary in Australia. Very glad to be home in South Carolina and finally off the plane! We loved Sofitel. Everything we hoped for. Over-water bungalow was great and just 3 numbers down from where The Bachelor Sean Lowe and his bride Catherine stayed in January '14

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill