SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:15 pm

And in Toronto...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think this happens in the Grand hotel.  The design and glass matches the railings taken from this screenshot of a YouTube video showing inside one of their suites.  The maindoor doorknob shape looks the same and the trim in the hall too.

(Sorry it took 6 tries to get the right pic!)

Last edited by officeRules on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:20 pm

richmondrose wrote:Regarding Polson Pier.

I took another closer look at the two SC and it appears that in the boardwalk picture Tim is wearing a leather jacket and in the restaurant he appears to be wearing a sweater. As Guardian Angel pointed out, there is a jacket slung over the back of a chair. I think there is merit in broadening the search from Polson Pier to other locations. Being in TO doesn't confine them to the borders of the city. After all, Wonderland isn't part of TO either.  I was even wondering if it could be in Niagara Falls or out of province for that matter.

Leather Jacket.
He likes his leather jacket and wears it everywhere even on the motorcyle:

Taupe sweater:
I suspect this is a date with another girl. Looking at her head she seems to have a high forehead and looking between his legs, she appears to be wearing grey slacks.
I'm not convince this is April in Toronto.

Oh oh! I think it's actually from the photo shoot group date in Vancouver. If you look at the BachCan website, there is an avitar for the Virtual Rose and the photo looks like it's from the same shoot.

Sorry, I don't know how to get the image up here.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Regarding Polson Pier.

I took another closer look at the two SC and it appears that in the boardwalk picture Tim is wearing a leather jacket and in the restaurant he appears to be wearing a sweater. As Guardian Angel pointed out, there is a jacket slung over the back of a chair. I think there is merit in broadening the search from Polson Pier to other locations. Being in TO doesn't confine them to the borders of the city. After all, Wonderland isn't part of TO either.  I was even wondering if it could be in Niagara Falls or out of province for that matter.

Leather Jacket.
He likes his leather jacket and wears it everywhere even on the motorcyle:

Taupe sweater:
I suspect this is a date with another girl. Looking at her head she seems to have a high forehead and looking between his legs, she appears to be wearing grey slacks.

Oh oh! I think it's actually from the photo shoot group date in Vancouver. If you look at the BachCan website, there is an avitar for the Virtual Rose and the photo looks like it's from the same shoot.

You mean this one?

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Taupe sweater:

What a great freakin catch MrMrs!!!  clapping!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Bingo! That look like Kaylynn.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:32 pm

richmondrose wrote:Bingo! That look like Kaylynn.

Thank you Richmonrose! Your should teach me how to fish...er how to post pics Smiley
Forum 101 for Dummies please..
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Taupe sweater:

What a great freakin catch MrMrs!!!  clapping!

Yay! I just needed the damned kids to go back to school so I could think clearly! Been a long freakin summer in BC Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Yes! I was actually toying with the idea that it was a screen, but didn't want to look like a hoser.

Smiley) I also checked Aquariums, because this show makes me crazy. Thanks for restoring my sanity.
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Maybe they are on a train, or maybe in the ski lift thingy ?
Via Rail
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:44 pm

officeRules wrote:Yes!  I was actually toying with the idea that it was a screen, but didn't want to look like a hoser.  

Smiley)  I also checked Aquariums, because this show makes me crazy.  Thanks for restoring my sanity.

So now it looks to me like somewhere in North Vancouver, with downtown Vancouver being in the background. Do we really care where the group photo shoot was? I will take a look-see.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:45 pm

officeRules wrote:And in Toronto...

I think this happens in the Grand hotel.  The design and glass matches the railings taken from this screenshot of a YouTube video showing inside one of their suites.  The maindoor doorknob shape looks the same and the trim in the hall too.

(Sorry it took 6 tries to get the right pic!)

Great find, OR! This means Natalie leaves/is let go in the Bahamas (just like grace suggested) and appears in Toronto.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:50 pm

This is the hallway at the Grand in TO.

The girl arriving to knock on the door.

officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill