SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:57 am

jojo47 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I finally found the show on YouTube and I am thrilled! I still don't know most of the girls. So many brunettes! Looks like a good season though. We have our requisite witch!
I think April Brockman is stunning. I like Natalie. Kaylynn (?spelling) is definitely going to get the jealous edit.
From the screen caps, can you tell who isn't in any or many of them? Wondering who may get sent home in the next week or two.

From earlier today, this is what grace8136 posted:

F6 in Italy- April, Sachelle, Kaylynn, Trisha, Lisa and Dominique

Are those definitely the F6?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:07 am

From the sleuthing (awesome!) and the night 1 interractions, I am putting my money on F1 being Sachelle... just my gut feeling right now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:11 am

I have been driving myself bonkers but:

IF that sc of Tim and lady is in fact in Vancouver and not Toronto, then maybe, just maybe they were at the Pan Pacific/Canada Place building.  This is a building where cruiseships dock, has a nautical theme and also with this pic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

has curved windows on one of it's layers.  Below it, there is a "dock" area on 2 sides, ocean front and ship berthing side.  On each of those are two types of light standards, the globe ball type and the lantern type.

Right by the flyover sign, you can see the white partitions going up and down as well as the bar going across the windows.

The other thing of note:  The heli pads that they boarded the heli on are a short distance away.

You can see placement here on this map:

The only crux of this is that I can't get pics of the inside of the building yet so can't say for sure.  I thought I found the place in Gastown(a touristy-sightseeing district) a short walk away as it had the windows and a lantern shaped light standard, but it closed down in February 2014.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:16 am

grace8136 wrote:Lisa, Sachelle and Trisha

Sachelle, Lisa, Kaylynn, April

Is this Lisa at the RC in Italy? Is this Dominique next to her? I'm not sure now. I know Dominique is in Toronto, but not further.  duh
I believe the one with Lisa/Dominique is actually in Bahamas. With the tropical trees/bushes around, it would make sense for there versus Italy. IMO, the final 4 are Sachelle, April, Kaylynn and Trish. F6 in Italy include Lisa and Dominique. I think that Sachelle and Tim have their individual date in Italy and that is where she tells Tim about Lisa.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:45 am

sophienette wrote:From the sleuthing (awesome!) and the night 1 interractions, I am putting my money on F1 being Sachelle... just my gut feeling right now!

Only dampener on this is that she wasnt in the highlighted girl at the premiere... mmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:08 am

I cant help thinking this looks like a ferris wheel gondola, like the one on the London Eye...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 am

Aunties Love have you looked at that one screen cap that a poster got for me of Lisa Brockman crying and Tim is there in her bedroom consoling her?  It was figured to be in Moorea?  Do you agree?

I agree with you Sophienette that Sachelle is F1.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 am

atem wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I think this SC is from the Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa. Note the TV stand with the box-like thing sitting beside it looks the same in both SC's.

This is the Gardenview Room at the resort. Perhaps there is another room type that is a better match, but the TV stand is what caught my eye.

Thanks so much for looking it up for me!  

Here is the picture I'm talking about.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:12 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all the awesome sleuthing you've been doing ... I've enjoyed reading through this thread to uncover the pieces of the puzzle tremendously Smiley I can't wait to watch to see if this season ends up sleuthed out by the detectives on this forum  Hugesmile

Love reading through the discussions on the the other threads as well. This is a great forum!

welcomesign TheWrongReasons !!

You guys are making me want to quit my job and join you all day and night! This is super duper sleuthing! This is an example of talent without RS, like the olden days!! Take notice everyone! clapping!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:45 am

grace8136 wrote:Lisa, Sachelle and Trisha

Sachelle, Lisa, Kaylynn, April

Is this Lisa at the RC in Italy? Is this Dominique next to her? I'm not sure now. I know Dominique is in Toronto, but not further.  duh

If this is the RC in Italy, it would mean that Lisa is in the F4. It could be a possibility that Lisa is getting a rose on a group date (not necessarily in Italy).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:50 am

Which one is Kaylynn in this pic? How many go to Italy?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:54 am

Could this be the RC in Italy? Based on the preview, this is the RC where Tim hesitates & excuses himself. He then appears to be seeking out production:

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill