SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:59 pm

I don't think this is a photo shoot but a dinner/get the rose date, quite probably after the heli date. The reason I say this is when you see the photo shoot of April and Trisha in motion it is very evident that they are posing for a camera. With Kaylynn there's no posing but a genuine hug after he gives her the rose. I'm glad we're out of Toronto for this ... back to you Vancouver. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Then the insignia on the door is a match too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Grand again...

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:47 pm

I finally found the show on YouTube and I am thrilled! I still don't know most of the girls. So many brunettes! Looks like a good season though. We have our requisite witch!
I think April Brockman is stunning. I like Natalie. Kaylynn (?spelling) is definitely going to get the jealous edit.
From the screen caps, can you tell who isn't in any or many of them? Wondering who may get sent home in the next week or two.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:15 am

nutty1 wrote:I finally found the show on YouTube and I am thrilled! I still don't know most of the girls. So many brunettes! Looks like a good season though. We have our requisite witch!
I think April Brockman is stunning. I like Natalie. Kaylynn (?spelling) is definitely going to get the jealous edit.
From the screen caps, can you tell who isn't in any or many of them? Wondering who may get sent home in the next week or two.

From earlier today, this is what grace8136 posted:

F6 in Italy- April, Sachelle, Kaylynn, Trisha, Lisa and Dominique
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:21 am

Dang! You guys amaze me! clapping!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:21 am

nutty1 wrote:I finally found the show on YouTube and I am thrilled! I still don't know most of the girls. So many brunettes! Looks like a good season though. We have our requisite witch!

There's also a thread here that talks about each episode.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:39 am

Could Tim's talk with Natalie be in Bahamas?:

You can't see his pants in this SC, but you see them in the preview. They are the rolled up beige pants. It's the same outfit he has on at the beach with Natalie above:

And April is the one in the peach/coral colored tank that gets up & walks out of the room when Natalie is crying/talking with the girls, presumably after her date (I can't put my hands on the SC):

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:09 am

Yeah, the Bahamas is where a lot of the women go.

I think Italy is where it gets to 6.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:48 am

I couldn't find the exact room, but did find the same tile floor at sandals in the Bahamas.

I'm second quessing myself on Dominique in Italy. I'll be back with a SC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:12 am

Lisa, Sachelle and Trisha

Sachelle, Lisa, Kaylynn, April

Is this Lisa at the RC in Italy? Is this Dominique next to her? I'm not sure now. I know Dominique is in Toronto, but not further. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:02 am

atem wrote:Yeah, the Bahamas is where a lot of the women go.  

I think Italy is where it gets to 6.
Actually 4 leave in Los cabos. I matched up the cabana on the beach that Tim is standing under when he says that he's letting four go to the resort in Los Cabos.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:41 am

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all the awesome sleuthing you've been doing ... I've enjoyed reading through this thread to uncover the pieces of the puzzle tremendously Smiley I can't wait to watch to see if this season ends up sleuthed out by the detectives on this forum Hugesmile

Love reading through the discussions on the the other threads as well. This is a great forum!
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill