SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:07 pm

grace8136 wrote:Lisa, Sachelle and Trisha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sachelle, Lisa, Kaylynn, April

I was able to capture another girl coming through the door. Is that April behind Trisha?  

So are we thinking that he took 6 girls ( Sachelle, Lisa, Trisha, April, Kaylynn, Dominique) to Italy? On this particular date we have 5 girls accounted that we can identify. If that is not April behind Trisha then there would have been 6 girls on this date.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:20 pm

IA rr that's why I was asking up thread. Four in Italy didn't seem right. In on cap up thread Lisa has a green dress on, and in the second it's rose coloured. I will bring them over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Is this Lisa at the RC in Italy? Is this Dominique next to her? I'm not sure now. I know Dominique is in Toronto, but not further

Could this be the RC in Italy? Based on the preview, this is the RC where Tim hesitates & excuses himself. He then appears to be seeking out production:

I don't know why Lisa would be reacting like that and is that Dominque next to her? who isn't even looking at her. You would think the person next to you would check to see if you're ok. Maybe he called out her name, and she's happy?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:43 pm

richmondrose wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Lisa, Sachelle and Trisha

Sachelle, Lisa, Kaylynn, April

I was able to capture another girl coming through the door. Is that April behind Trisha?  

So are we thinking that he took 6 girls ( Sachelle, Lisa, Trisha, April, Kaylynn, Dominique) to Italy? On this particular date we have 5 girls accounted that we can identify. If that is not April behind Trisha then there would have been 6 girls on this date.

I think that is Kaylynn coming thru the door behind Trisha.

ETA: Based on these SC's we see 5 girls arriving in Italy. We don't see the 6th (possibly Dominique). Or does Tim only take 5 women to Italy?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:36 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all the awesome sleuthing you've been doing ... I've enjoyed reading through this thread to uncover the pieces of the puzzle tremendously Smiley I can't wait to watch to see if this season ends up sleuthed out by the detectives on this forum  Hugesmile

Love reading through the discussions on the the other threads as well. This is a great forum!

:Welcome

Just wait a few more episodes and the F1 will probably be figured out. Once our sluthers get their previews, it's amazing what they can figure out!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:45 pm

This

and this I think go together. Same colour dress and her hair is tied/braided. Since they are near water, I don't think it's Italy. That's not the kind of hug you give to the lead when you're on your way out, so I think when he calls out her name, she is relieved she gets a rose.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:13 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if this is after  the  F3 ceremony. They probably all went back to the mansion after HTD and it looks like they're saying goodbye just before he puts her into the car.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:31 pm

I can only find 5 in Italy and 6 in Toronto plus Natalie arriving at the hotel would make 7. Either that's all there are or someone if VERY hidden!

This is the rose ceremony in the Bahamas, so Lisa has on a pink dress for that. Why is Lisa acting so dramatic and getting a big swaying back and forth hug from Tim over a rose in Mexico? And wouldn't she have gotten a rose on her bridge/zipline date? I guess 2 episodes could have been done at either location. Could the green dress be the F2 ceremony?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:41 pm

rr- you can see Sachelle's earing in the second cap! So are we saying Sachelle is F3? IA, he has a suit jacket on, more in line with a mansion RC rather than a tropical RC.

grace: I think Lisa is the type that wants to "win" just to tick everyone else off. laugh out loud Reminds me of Vienna and Courtney, hopefully not the same outcome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:57 pm

I messed up my post earlier and it should have read "Is that April behind Kaylynn?"

Here we have Sachelle, Lisa, Kaylynn, April and the one missing in Trisha which makes 5. Is this a group date or their arrival in Italy? If it is a group date then 2 women would have come along for 1-on-1 dates for a total of 7 women in Italy.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:59 pm

This appears when they are arriving, bags in hand. Who's the one in the dark clothing, that doesn't appear to be in the balcony cap?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:rr- you can see Sachelle's earing in the second cap! So are we saying Sachelle is F3? IA, he has a suit jacket on, more in line with a mansion RC rather than a tropical RC.

grace: I think Lisa is the type that wants to "win" just to tick everyone else off. laugh out loud Reminds me of Vienna and Courtney, hopefully not the same outcome!

Sorry, I'm multi tasking today and am messing up my words. What I'm trying to communicate is that I think Sachelle was let go after the HTD and the RC was held at the Mansion.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill