SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:23 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Do we have any ID'd to be in Moorea other than April?

Trisha is confirmed in the F4, but not F3 yet. We have these 3 of Trisha, but we won't know if it's Moorea until we know it's not the Bahamas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought the middle picture was Sachelle because of the bracelet

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 am

WEEK 3 POST-ROSE DIARIES
LISA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lisa says: So the week started in Cabo and we're all really excited to be here - finally got a little bit of vitamin D and got out of the mansion. Uhm..I ended up getting a 1 on 1 with Tim which was super awesome. I never really expected to connect with Tim the way that I did. Uh.. got to hand out with the girls, chill by the pool, hang out in the sun, enjoy each others' company. Uh.. group date happened today and we definitely didn't expect to be on it, but we got to, which is pretty sweet and the Rose Ceremony tonight obviously left me a little bit bummed out because Jenny went home, - who's someone - I never thought I'd find someone who in such a short time I was actually liking as far as girls go. I don't generally like females and the fact that we connected immediately, the second we met each other, even before we went into the limo the first time was incredible. If I take anything from this it was that I made a really great friend. Hopefully I'll find the guy, but if not, hopefully it all works for everyone.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:40 am

WEEK 3 POST-ROSE DIARIES
NATALIE

Natalie says: Wow, I just need to stop and take a deep breath because what an overwhelming week it's been. We are in beautiful Los Cabos, but it has been an emotional rollercoaster. There have been some tears. There has been some drama - some feelings of desire towards Tim. Some girls went home, and some girls are still here and I just don't know how he could have chosen to send 4 girls home but my goodness, I feel so, so lucky that I am here and I have a rose today. I guess my mind is at ease because now I know that he is interested in me. I was questioning it before but I'm thrilled to be here. I'm looking forward to next week - we're going to the Bahamas! I'm so excited! I'm not sure which islands yet but oh my goodness we are going to have the best time! Sun, sand, surf - it'll be fantastic.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:47 am

WEEK 3 POST-ROSE DIARIES
RILEIGH

Rileigh says: This has been a crazy, emotional week. Ah.. the girls have had this week to relax and unwind and at the same time we've all lost our minds, and got crazy, and cried, complained and got in fights. It's been a whirlwind. Ah.. Los Cabos has been a crazy experience. Uh. this week I got an awesome chance to see a different side of Tim and I love what I'm seeing so far. I love the girls that are left - um serious competition left - these are amazing girls for sure believe me. The girls that left are also incredible people and there were some tears tonight, and, a, you know, I wish them well. Like Tim said, you know, it's an opportunity for them to find what they're looking for.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:53 am

WEEK 3 POST-ROSE DIARIES
KAYLYNN

Kaylynn says: Well this week I feel has been my redemption week. I overcame a lot of personal issues, fixed some things in the house. I was able to talk to Tim and reconcile things there. I feel like a whole new person this week.. and.. I'm so ready for the next chapter and the next week. I did not expect to actually get a rose, let alone the first rose, so I'm on Cloud 9 right now, yet again, and ya know, it (?) me because 4 of our closest friends hae left us, but I think everyone will find love in their life, everyone deserves the best. I'm looking forward to what's coming in the Bahamas.. and what else.. find love in the Bahamas.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:00 am

WEEK 3 POST-ROSE DIARIES
DOMINIQUE

Dominique: This has been quite an intense week. Um.. it started off with being extremely stressful, ah, not spending enough time with Tim, thinking that I wouldn't get enough time with Tim, competition, vollyball game, everything. The girls really bonding in paradise. Everything, all together, was just extremely, extremely intense. And... the Rose Ceremony, um, aside from all the amazing women here, it does boil down to one possible proposal at the end and I just keep reminding myself of that. Finding myself getting lost in all this but all that matters in the end is one proposal. So, I'm trying not to think too far into everything and over-analyze everything and I'm not judging anyone, or myself, and I'm extremely grateful for this possible chance at finding true love.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:06 am

WEEK 3 POST-ROSE DIARIES
APRIL

April:  So, I don't know, I have a million things on my mind and Cabo has been amazingly beautiful/bittersweet. I don't know what to say about it other than it has been very special and, you know, like we're all just here on our own paths, trying to complete our own journies, and I'm gonna miss the girls that we've created such a close bond with, but I know they're going to find happiness on whatever path they're on right now. And I'm just really looking forward to really getting to know Tim more and making sure I'm on my path to find happiness, and I'm really looking forward to spending time with him in the Bahamas.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:09 am

richmondrose wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Do we have any ID'd to be in Moorea other than April?

Trisha is confirmed in the F4, but not F3 yet. We have these 3 of Trisha, but we won't know if it's Moorea until we know it's not the Bahamas.

I thought the middle picture was Sachelle because of the bracelet

I still think it's Trisha because if you look at the hair tips in the back, they are quite light considering her hair is drenched. Sachelle's hair is a lot darker to begin with. then again, I may be wrong.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:14 am

Thanks so much, Mr&MrsSmith.

I was wondering if the labeling on this picture is correct. It's hard to tell who's behind the plant but I put down April because she's usually beside Kaylynn.  I think Natalie's missing because she's either on a 1-on-1 with Tim or because it's the second week in the Bahamas and she's already been eliminated in the first week.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:16 am

Auntie, look at the end's of Sachelle's hair. They're blonde too, I'm just going by the bracelet.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am

Maybe Sachelle's date is next week instead of in the Bahamas? Is this a match?

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:30 am

I think you're on to something, grace. Tim's shirt matches, too.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill