SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest September 30th 2014, 8:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:I don't get the arrogant comments either.  I do find him confident in his choices and actions, but that's what I like about him.  He's a hard worker, no doubt about that and although when I first saw him I wasn't sure that I was going to like him, but as the first episode progressed he grew on me.  That's how I felt about Brad too though, and I ended up loving watching him and Bianka fall in love.

I saw in another thread that your son lives near Sachelle. Is that her hometown or where she lives now? Maybe you could identify the SC that we think may be from her HTD. I'll get it if you don't know which one I'm referring to.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer September 30th 2014, 10:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I don't get the arrogant comments either.  I do find him confident in his choices and actions, but that's what I like about him.  He's a hard worker, no doubt about that and although when I first saw him I wasn't sure that I was going to like him, but as the first episode progressed he grew on me.  That's how I felt about Brad too though, and I ended up loving watching him and Bianka fall in love.

I saw in another thread that your son lives near Sachelle. Is that her hometown or where she lives now? Maybe you could identify the SC that we think may be from her HTD. I'll get it if you don't know which one I'm referring to.

I could take a look at it.  I go to Sudbury often... and am actually going there on Thursday for a day or 2.  They film lots of American movies in Sudbury (where I live too) as its so much cheaper for them to do movies here than in US... so there may have been filming going on and nobody would have paid too much attention to it if they indeed were there filming a HTD.

I knew Tim was from the TO area, but just realized today that the place he is from is actually part of Milton, which is where my nephew and his wife live.  My son's friend lives in Wasaga Beach..... but none of them watch the Bach so not sure if they've paid attention to any filming talk.

eta... just realized you asked if it was her home town... and I think it is.

Last edited by northernviewer on September 30th 2014, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel September 30th 2014, 10:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Which s/cap is that? The outdoor coffee shop one?

ETA: doesn't she still live in Sudbury?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer September 30th 2014, 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Which s/cap is that? The outdoor coffee shop one?

ETA: doesn't she still live in Sudbury?

I think she does.. I checked the Laurentian University website, and she's listed as a staff member.

I'll go look for that sc. I vaguely remember seeing it but don't think I realized it could be in Sudbury when I saw it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith October 1st 2014, 1:11 am

So, I put my favorite Buitoni Vegetable Grille pizza in the oven earlier, and as I flattened the box for recycling, guess what I noticed on the back of the box?!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Welcome to the site of our Italian episode! This is the Casa Buitoni in Tuscany, Italy. The image on the pizza box is better for our screencap comparison purposes, but here's a couple other shots

So, I'm guessing Buitoni is one of the sponsors for this date and we're going to see Tim and Sachelle making some Buitoni pizza. giggling
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2014, 1:29 am

northernviewer wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I could take a look at it.  I go to Sudbury often... and am actually going there on Thursday for a day or 2.  They film lots of American movies in Sudbury (where I live too) as its so much cheaper for them to do movies here than in US... so there may have been filming going on and nobody would have paid too much attention to it if they indeed were there filming a HTD.

I knew Tim was from the TO area, but just realized today that the place he is from is actually part of Milton, which is where my nephew and his wife live.  My son's friend lives in Wasaga Beach..... but none of them watch the Bach so not sure if they've paid attention to any filming talk.

Here it is...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem October 1st 2014, 2:03 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So, I put my favorite Buitoni Vegetable Grille pizza in the oven earlier, and as I flattened the box for recycling, guess what I noticed on the back of the box?!!!!

Welcome to the site of our Italian episode! This is the Casa Buitoni in Tuscany, Italy. The image on the pizza box is better for our screencap comparison purposes, but here's a couple other shots

So, I'm guessing Buitoni is one of the sponsors for this date and we're going to see Tim and Sachelle making some Buitoni pizza. giggling

Dang! You are good! I wouldn't have even noticed. giggling clapping!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith October 1st 2014, 2:40 am

atem wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So, I put my favorite Buitoni Vegetable Grille pizza in the oven earlier, and as I flattened the box for recycling, guess what I noticed on the back of the box?!!!!

Dang!  You are good!  I wouldn't have even noticed. giggling clapping!

giggling Thanks but there was little to no skill involved. Such a fluke. Weird thing is, I'm a creature of habit, I've eaten dozens of these pizzas - stopped even looking at the box a long time ago.

I meant to include the matching cap, but I can't find the one of the gals out on the balcony. Here they are entering:

The caps of the gardens and grounds are all a match as well. I looked but didn't keep all the images.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith October 1st 2014, 2:50 am

Here's the closer up version of the cap, but doesn't show what a good match the balcony is
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love October 1st 2014, 7:17 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Ok, just catching up here...we are still thinking the F4 are: April, Trisha, Sachelle for sure but also likely kaylynn?

F3:  April, Trisha and ?

ALSO:

Season 1, Brad/ladies went to Montreal to MTP and had part 1 of their LCD there as well before going to the FRC location and having part 2 of their LCD there.

Do we have enough caps in Moorea to account for a LCD there?

Were the FD before MTP and did they go back to the same location for part 2 of their LCD?
Yes, the FD's were in Canada, then to Montreal for MTP and part 1 of LCD's then to the FRC location

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules October 1st 2014, 7:53 am

northernviewer wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

It's nice to watch Bachelor Canada because we often have more connections than with the American one.

Tim went to my sister's high school, Bishop Redding and played hockey on my brother's team. Tim is younger than her, though so they don't have any of the same friends.

I am going to enjoy watching the Toronto episode, as well as the hometown dates. It is fun to see all the places you grew up in on the screen. Nice too that shots around Toronto will actually be identified as Toronto--- (Not as a fake New York as done in so many movies...)

Just my 2 cents.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 October 1st 2014, 12:06 pm

This has to be one of the best sleuthing finds ever! Hilarious!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill