SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:05 pm

In a screencap from the promos from next week, there is Kaylyn crying in the bathroom.

Not that it matters, but the door on the bathroom has the big round sign saying "Dolls". I think the men's bathroom is labelled "Guys". The caps I originally thought were at Wonderland are from a restaurant in Toronto. It has to be an older one, because I know that pink bathroom from somewhere! I can't really recall... But it might be Philthy McNasty's? Or Crocodile Rock? It's going to make me bonkers.

It is a restaurant/ bar in T.O.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:07 pm

officeRules wrote:In a screencap from the promos from next week, there is Kaylyn crying in the bathroom.  

Not that it matters, but the door on the bathroom has the big round sign saying "Dolls".  I think the men's bathroom is labelled "Guys".    The caps I originally thought were at Wonderland are from a restaurant in Toronto.  It has to be an older one, because I know that pink bathroom from somewhere!  I can't really recall... But it might be Philthy McNasty's?   Or Crocodile Rock?   It's going to make me bonkers.  

I tried so many times to capture it, I don't see a sign that says dolls. Where did you watch the preview? Maybe I'm watching the wrong one. I watched on the bachelorecanada.ca site.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
officeRules wrote:In a screencap from the promos from next week, there is Kaylyn crying in the bathroom.  

Not that it matters, but the door on the bathroom has the big round sign saying "Dolls".  I think the men's bathroom is labelled "Guys".    The caps I originally thought were at Wonderland are from a restaurant in Toronto.  It has to be an older one, because I know that pink bathroom from somewhere!  I can't really recall... But it might be Philthy McNasty's?   Or Crocodile Rock?   It's going to make me bonkers.  

I tried so many times to capture it, I don't see a sign that says dolls. Where did you watch the preview? Maybe I'm watching the wrong one. I watched on the bachelorecanada.ca site.

Here you go ... this is the best I could do because the video wasn't cooperating with me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Here's a SC of Natalie walking down the hall of the hotel. We know this is her by the pink skirt. In the preview you can see it in both the car & when she's in the hotel room with the girls (I didn't cap either of those two instances). Note the back of Natalies jacket:

Here's a SC of the woman going to see Tim in his hotel room. The patterned stitching on the back of her jacket is quite noticeable. I don't think this is Natalie, but rather Dominique (as originally suggested by Mr&MrsS). Disregard the rose petals floating across the screen; this clip is at the very end of the preview.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:03 pm

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Here you go ... this is the best I could do because the video wasn't cooperating with me.

Great RR! and officerules!

I would say it's Philthy McNasy's judging by the colours of the inside and outside and the bathroom being pink.

Philthy M
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:58 pm

jojo, great s/caps!!! Plus in the previews, you can hear Natalie's voice, it's her coming back for sure IMO.

Did we know that Dom goes to see Tim as well? IDK?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:07 pm

I don't think that is Dom....I think it is Natalie....if you watch when the preview shows Natalie or the black jacket going to sitting by Trisha you see that the stitching is there and its black....the pic with roses shows it a lighter color because of the transition of the video but it is black....you also can see the stitching of the girl sitting on the couch with Tim...JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:21 pm

4health wrote:I don't think that is Dom....I think it is Natalie....if you watch when the preview shows Natalie or the black jacket going to sitting by Trisha you see that the stitching is there and its black....the pic with roses shows it a lighter color because of the transition of the video but it is black....you also can see the stitching of the girl sitting on the couch with Tim...JMO

I didn't catch the stitching on the jacket of the girl going to sit by Trisha, but that's great 4health if you were able to see it. I'm also not able to see the stitching on the girl sitting on the couch with Tim. Are others able to see it?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:
4health wrote:I don't think that is Dom....I think it is Natalie....if you watch when the preview shows Natalie or the black jacket going to sitting by Trisha you see that the stitching is there and its black....the pic with roses shows it a lighter color because of the transition of the video but it is black....you also can see the stitching of the girl sitting on the couch with Tim...JMO

I didn't catch the stitching on the jacket of the girl going to sit by Trisha, but that's great 4health if you were able to see it. I'm also not able to see the stitching on the girl sitting on the couch with Tim. Are others able to see it?

This one? You can see the same stitching on the pocket. VO "I'm back"

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

This one? You can see the same stitching on the pocket. VO "I'm back"

The stitching is on the shoulders & back of the jacket in a pattern. I don't see it on the pocket. Is my computer screen maybe not good enough to catch it?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:39 pm

The circled part looks like the same stitch/ quilted pattern as the top of the jacket.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 pm

So I have to say if someone is up to looking at the last RC again....I think Dom received the last rose. When Kaylynn goes and gets her rose Dom is not holding a rose and you see Tim go reach for a rose after Kaylynn. You can see how Dom holds her rose and it is above her belt line and just below her chest. But when Kaylynn walks to get her rose Dom isn't holding a rose. I would love to see if you all think the same. Does it really matter, no because I think Dom just might have a 1:1 in Toronto and either decides to leave or doesn't get a rose. We know who is on the Wonderland date and then April has her 1:1 date so that leaves Dom. They edited to think Kaylynn was last but she wasn't. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill