SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:20 am

^^ That is the coolest building! They have green space on the roof! Vancouver is really pretty. I'll have to visit sometime. Smiley that and Moorea!

Now does all that wasted time searching for the yellow wings help us? Let's find where Sachelles SC took place. I'm going to go back to episode one to look at the twinkly lights at the mansion. If it's not the mansion, let's look around the Fairmont. If it's listed as a sponsor, they must have stayed there, right?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:21 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Well, this recap says there are 12 episodes??? Back to not sure...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does this seem right?

episodes:
1 and 2 Vancouver
3 Mexico
4 the Bahamas
5 Toronto
6 Italy
7 HTD
8 Fantasy dates
9 WTA
10 MTP/Part 1 of LCD
11 part 2 of LCD and FRC
12 ATFR

Seems right for 12
Would they split it into 2 like that. Last season it was all in one episode. Think the finale is 2 hrs for some reason.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Does this seem right?

episodes:
1 and 2 Vancouver
3 Mexico
4 the Bahamas
5 Toronto
6 Italy
7 HTD
8 Fantasy dates
9 WTA
10 MTP/Part 1 of LCD
11 part 2 of LCD and FRC
12 ATFR

Seems right for 12
Would they split it into 2 like that.  Last season it was all in one episode.  Think the finale is 2 hrs for some reason.

I don't know Auntie. Do we know for a fact that there are 12? So far we don't have enough caps for the Bahamas, Toronto or Italy to be 2 episodes. We don't even have any group date caps for Italy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:34 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Seems right for 12
Would they split it into 2 like that.  Last season it was all in one episode.  Think the finale is 2 hrs for some reason.

I don't know Auntie. Do we know for a fact that there are 12?  So far we don't have enough caps for the Bahamas, Toronto or Italy to be 2 episodes. We don't even have any group date caps for Italy.
I thought I heard that the mansion is in the north shore area too which would be really easy to get to from the Convention center...just the Lion's Gate Bridge and Stanley Park between them. There are so many really nice houses around the North Shore too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
I thought I heard that the mansion is in the north shore area too which would be really easy to get to from the Convention center...just the Lion's Gate Bridge and Stanley Park between them.  There are so many really nice houses around the North Shore too.

He's a blurb that Jo posted. Is north shore considered just outside of Vancouver?

Tim Warmels toasts the 25 contestants in the Season 2 premiere of The Bachelor Canada at a mansion just outside Vancouver where part of the season was shot. It debuts Thursday at 8 p.m. on City TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:52 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I thought I heard that the mansion is in the north shore area too which would be really easy to get to from the Convention center...just the Lion's Gate Bridge and Stanley Park between them.  There are so many really nice houses around the North Shore too.

He's a blurb that Jo posted. Is north shore considered just outside of Vancouver?

Tim Warmels toasts the 25 contestants in the Season 2 premiere of The Bachelor Canada at a mansion just outside Vancouver where part of the season was shot. It debuts Thursday at 8 p.m. on City TV.
It is a "community" outside of Vancouver.  You have West Van, North Van, Van, Burnaby, Richmond, New West.  All to name a few.  When you look at Google Earth, there is no definition between it all.

ETA:

Adding this google map that shows where the convention center is, the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, and the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel for reference.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:07 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I found a very early preview for the season which will confirm April as the jumper off the boat in Moorea. The bikini is a match. She must tie her hair up before jumping.

Could you post the link for that preview please? TIA!!

It's a clip on The Bachelor Canada facebook page - Septembere 4th posted.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:41 pm

For those who are trying to locate the Mansion, I think you are on the right track with the North Shore. It's also not too far out of the city, as there is a highrise in view outside the window in the scene where Tim is saying "can't force chemistry" to Sonia. I think it is also far enough west, towards Horseshoe Bay, to see either South Pender Island or Saturna Island.

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:13 pm

I think I see 5 women on the boat in this SC:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:07 pm

jojo47 wrote:I think I see 5 women on the boat in this SC:

This cap is from the same clip that was on facebook

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Mr&MrsS had posted earlier that she wondered if Lisa was referring to Kaylynn when she was talking about "making out in front of us - with a guy we're all dating". I think it could be because this is the grey plaid she's wearing at Canada's Wonderland when she makes that statement:

Maybe it resulted in a confrontation with Kaylynn. And so we get this:

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Why would it be Kay that he's making out with?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill