SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:59 am

How many would be in Toronto?

Also, awesome preview capture of April being the one to jump off the boat! clapping!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:15 pm

I'm putting a string of SC's together to try & figure out if the SC's of Sachelle crying are related to Vancouver:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim is wearing the same grey suit & black shirt in these SC's as he is above with Sachelle:

Grace8136 was able to ID the background in the first SC above as Northshore Vancouver.

And here is the mirror/glass fencing with the structure that looks like yellow wings as well. This is located in Vancouver & I think it's somewhere near Canada Place.

I also found an article stating that the Season 2 bachelor mansion is located just outside Vancouver.

Tim Warmels toasts the 25 contestants in the Season 2 premiere of The Bachelor Canada at a mansion just outside Vancouver where part of the season was shot. It debuts Thursday at 8 p.m. on City TV.

However, I can't seem to find the exact spot at the mansion where the SC's of Tim & Sachelle crying would be located. In the second SC above where Tim is hugging Sachelle, the background appears to have pillars & it almost looks like a separate building (but maybe it's not). That is confusing me.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:42 pm

So do we assume from those SC's that she's let go after the HTD RC when they all meet back in Vancouver?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:So do we assume from those SC's that she's let go after the HTD RC when they all meet back in Vancouver?

I don't think we can conclude it yet, but it could be a possibility.

ETA: My opinion is we still need more SC's to even confirm they're conclusively back in Vancouver for the HTD RC. But that's just my opinion.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:57 pm

I'm bummed this turned out to be Vancouver. I agree that we don't know yet, but it's not looking good for Sachelle. sad

Even though he wears the same clothes a lot, I feel like this was taken at the same time as the HTD RC. They have taken some other shots of him that turned out to be what he wore in a particular location/date. For example, he had on the khaki pants rolled up with the white shirt at Atlantis for an intro and now we have a SC of him on his date with Natalie in Atlantis in the same clothes. I think once he's dressed and ready they just shot some extra footage for the promos/previews.

There's a rectangle light in the SC with Sachelle which looks more commercial than residential. I won't be surprised if the location for the HTD RC is not at the Bach mansion and instead somewhere around the location above. I don't have time to look now, but will later tonight.

Good work Jo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:35 pm

^ Oh wow, that is an excellent find! I figured with the way Tim was dressed in those caps that it had to be a RC and neither Tim or Sachelle looked happy. That's too bad. I really like her. As much as I enjoy Lisa's commentary as of right now, it will be interesting to watch to see how possibly Kaylynn, Lisa or Trisha make it farther than Sachelle.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Here are more SC  that might help. I'm still leaning towards it being at the mansion the top pictures have windows behind Sachelle's head that look like the windows on the right side of the mansion while the windows on the left have the precast surround which look like the ones on the left side of Sachelles's head. Those dots look like the twinkle lights that we saw during the meet and greet.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 pm

jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:So do we assume from those SC's that she's let go after the HTD RC when they all meet back in Vancouver?

I don't think we can conclude it yet, but it could be a possibility.

ETA: My opinion is we still need more SC's to even confirm they're conclusively back in Vancouver for the HTD RC. But that's just my opinion.

Good catch Jo! It may even be they are all staying at the Fairmont Pacific Rim (one of the sponsors) and are not back at the mansion. Are the girls not separated after HTD's?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I found a very early preview for the season which will confirm April as the jumper off the boat in Moorea. The bikini is a match. She must tie her hair up before jumping.

Could you post the link for that preview please? TIA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:24 am

Vancouver Convention Center

ETA: Here's another picture of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:28 am

^^^Good find Grace on the famous "yellow wings"!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:18 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Well, this recap says there are 12 episodes??? Back to not sure...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well, if it's broken down as I saw an article where there is definately a WTA and a ATFR:

1 in Vancouver
2 in Vancouver
3 in Los Cabos
4 in Bahamas
5 in Toronto
6 in Italy
7 HTD
8 FD
9 WTA
10 finale
11 ATFR

So is it 11?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill