SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:29 pm

atem wrote:Why would it be Kay that he's making out with?  

Just a guess, or maybe this is Canada's Wonderland:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Wasn't that from their first date? I didn't watch their date, so I don't know.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Tim wasn't wearing a leather jacket on their date in Vancouver but he was wearing it on the group date to Canada's Wonderland.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:41 am

Are we thinking this SC is in Italy or somewhere else. I don't think it's Mexico or Bahamas.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 am

Same background here. I think they may be talking about what goes down in Italy? I don't think we've seen either of them in these dresses but CMIIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:37 am

richmondrose wrote:Are we thinking this SC is in Italy or somewhere else. I don't think it's Mexico or Bahamas.

I know this is the back of Lisa's top in the SC below, but it is the same trim as the top she is wearing in the SC above. There are quite a few SC's of Lisa wearing this top, so there may be one with a better match. She is wearing this top in Italy.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:36 am

Great catch guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:56 am

Getting back to what we think are Sachelle leaving SCs... Mr&Mrs pointed out that on episode one The Fairmont is listed as a sponsor, then we found him in THE suit near the Fairmont Pacific Rim. It seems like the sponsors are being listed as they appear in the episode. The girls were getting ready to meet Tim on episode 1 at the Fairmont Airport Hotel and Tim is shown in the season preview at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel which I'll post below. My only point to this is that Tim may have filmed THE suit footage that same day and it may be unrelated to the location of the RC for HTD. I'm still not convinced it's back at the mansion, but now less confident it's somewhere around the hotel or Canada Place. Anyone recognize the outfit in this SC from a date?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:02 pm

^^It looks like his leather jacket, but can anyone make out what he's wearing underneath the jacket? It doesn't help us when he wears that leather jacket alot!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:17 pm

jojo47 wrote:
atem wrote:Why would it be Kay that he's making out with?  

Just a guess, or maybe this is Canada's Wonderland:

Am I correct in thinking these SC  go together  and are at Canada's Wonderland.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:02 pm

So, he makes out with her in front of them? Weird.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:12 pm

They probably all get a turn with him. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill