SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:29 pm

^^RR, I also think all those caps go together & are at Canada's Wonderland.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:42 pm

jojo47 wrote:^^RR, I also think all those caps go together & are at Canada's Wonderland.
Thanks. I'll move them over to the confirmed thread.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Have we determined the location of these 2 SC yet?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:30 pm

It was very obvious Tim enjoyed his time with Dominique tonite!!

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:26 am

In light of Tim's attraction to Dominique tonight, I wonder if this SC is important.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:15 am

^^ Unless she's completely hidden in Italy, she goes home next week.

We did some good sleuthing for this episode. I felt like I had already seen the show. I don't think we had one thing wrong. yes

The SC in question for Trish with the starfish earrings showed up on this episode. I thought it could be Trish in Moorea, but once again, we've got nothing but April.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:14 pm

Does this look like the same wall colour as the one in Tim's instagram pic of him carving a pumpkin? Would he take April back to his apartment on their 1-on-1?

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:50 pm

I was looking through his IG to see if I can find the tall boy or whatever that is, in hopes of another piece of furniture he made, but no go. It's hard to say but the colours looks the same. April is from the TO area, no need to go anywhere else other than his place right? laugh out loud

I did find this which means nothing other than the F1 kept the last 3 roses?

timbo0505
2 months ago

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:04 pm

^ When I saw that I was like, snap that's pretty depressing, maybe they already broke up? But I think you're right GA. Either Tim was at his F1's home and she kept her last three roses or she kept them and she gave them to Tim. He genuinely seems happy, so I'm pretty doubtful that he already broke up with his F1.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Notice the one on the right looks fresher than the others, so it must have been not long after filming ended.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ When I saw that I was like, snap that's pretty depressing, maybe they already broke up? But I think you're right GA. Either Tim was at his F1's home and she kept her last three roses or she kept them and she gave them to Tim. He genuinely seems happy, so I'm pretty doubtful that he already broke up with his F1.  

Except they're displayed in the vase with baby's breath. Maybe he bought his F1 three roses when they were engaged for three months???
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Not sure if this is old news on here but it appears that next week, The Bachelor Canada will be shown /moved to Tuesdays.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill