SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Diana wrote:**Edited**

Oh well, I'll continue to believe Whitney is final one until it is proven she is not.

That is perfectly okay. But Chantal had been dating her now husband while the show was airing. CH and Brad both brought it up at the AFTR.

I am not trying to rain on your parade, only answering your question.

If I liked Chris more, I might be excited for them too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:34 pm

I'm not trying to rain on your parade either, Diana.  Just letting you know that I've also seen signs that my convinced me my favorite was F1 (before RS was providing spoilers), and it turned out those signs were not what they seemed.  

One time, the father of The Bachelorette one year was asked which of the bachelors he liked best. He named the guy I liked, and I thought that had to mean he was one of the final 2 guys. That guy ended up at F4. So that father intentionally put out a false lead. It makes me wonder if production doesn't ask people to put out bad information, and maybe they'll get some kind of token of appreciation.

For the record, IMO, Whitney is the best fit for Chris, but if he ends up choosing Becca, it wouldn't break my heart.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:39 pm

I don't really care this season, but for what it is worth, I believe Whitney is the F1.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 pm

I think she may be f1 but would not be totally surprised if not. I see some things that have me wondering....why are they beating us over the head with the "virgin" theme? With the Kaitlyn/Kimmel/Chris interaction going the opposite way, with Kaitlyn giving Chris a "pass" if he makes "sweet, sweet love " (kimmels words) with all of f3???

What is going on with the "second chances" theme? Chris s got one, girl from night one got 1, Jordan sort of got one, who else will get one??? Jade sure didn't get one if her playboy past is the reason she leaves at f4.

The deleted scenes of Whitney have been cute (garter, 1on1 chat with Chris--how did she save him on the group date, we never saw that part) or sad (comparing herself to Britt and finding herself falling short, NOT IMO!).

She apparently was roomies with Carly and Jade, wonder who were Becca's and Britt's roomies?

Also I wonder about the volume of BTS pix this season, they seem to be all over the place on IG, in my opinion.

ETA - oops plane pic is on insta not deleted

Lastly, why would you post pix of yourself with Chris if you're not the f1 and why would tptb allow if you are? Or are all be encouraged to do it to "muddy the water."

Last edited by livlafluv1 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Last season Chris S had his twitter banner as dancing at the race track date with Andi till long after season was over. So even though he wasn't final 1 he kept it up long after and the girls this season are no different, moot point. Doesn't indicate he ends up with them or not.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:24 pm

New icon, thanks San heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm

^^^ Last season, Nick posted several pictures with Andi during the airing of the show.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:16 am

Based on what I've read and observed on the show my pick for F1 is Whitney :yes:

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:17 am

jen689 wrote:Based on what I have read and observed on the show my pick for F1 is Whitney :yes:
:claphands
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:31 am

I still think Whitney is F1 too. Very much looking forward to their date next week to see what they end up showing.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:36 am

I think she is F1 too! Glad I am not the only one not jumpinhg ship (totally fair and cool if you are) just I am not ready to yet. giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:48 am

I like Whitney, Becca and Kaitlyn (and Carly too for that matter), so I'd be happy for anyone of them to end up F1.  I just like sleuthing and putting all the pieces together to make sure we are not being Fliess'd and anytime someone can prove RS wrong is great.  At this point, I'm not sure I want any of the girls to end up with Chris though. He hasn't won me over yet.  Hopefully as we get closer to the FRC and get to actually see connections, he will.  Right now, I'd be happy for the girls only if they really want to live happily ever after with Farmer Chris, cause I haven't seen him as Prince Farming, yet anyway.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan