SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:24 pm

The Amazing Race is going back to the start.

To celebrate the 10-time Emmy-winning show's 25th season (premieres Friday, 8/7c, CBS), Race returned to New York City, where Season 1 began and ended, for the kickoff — and the start line in Times Square was open to the public for the first time ever.

TVGuide
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:24 pm

So glad this moved to Friday night!:yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So glad this moved to Friday night!:yes:

Me too! I love TAR and it's the perfect night!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:13 pm

I'm used to it being on Sunday! I almost forgot it comes on tonight. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:59 pm

atem wrote:I'm used to it being on Sunday!  I almost forgot it comes on tonight.  hmmm

Just got over the Canadian TAR, so I too forgot about this. I'm glad it came up on the twitter feed.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:41 pm

I'm looking forward to this season.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Wow, Bethany, I remember reading that in the news when she had that shark accident.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Love the Boston firefighters. Looks like a great team. I can't believe its 25 seasons!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:12 pm

I can't believe it's the 25th season either - it just seems like too many. Does anyone remember what year they started having the Amazing race?

I need to go back and read up on the firefighters before it starts here on the West Coast. I remember some firefighters that were on one season and I think they were the first ones to be eliminated. hmmm

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:I can't believe it's the 25th season either - it just seems like too many.  Does anyone remember what year they started having the Amazing race?  

I need to go back and read up on the firefighters before it starts here on the West Coast.  I remember some firefighters that were on one season and I think they were the first ones to be eliminated.  hmmm

I looked it up because I know I've watched for many season, but couldn't remember if I watched since the begining. It aired September 5, 2001,....6 days before 9/11 sad RIP therefore the ratings weren't good.

It was a great premier! It's always the fastest hour of anything I watch.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Those 2 little blonde realtors learned about KARMA tonight. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:Those 2 little blonde realtors learned about KARMA tonight. giggling

Thank goodness. I don't think I could have stood watching any more of their nastiness...not to mention stupidity..."the sun sets in the east"...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+7
tigertiz
albean99
Sprite
SLA44
atem