SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:31 pm

I would think the new couple's might have better communication skills.
When I am with someone "new" I do not assume or expect anything. So patience and concrete communication are givens.
When I am with someone I know--I tend to slip into assumptions and expectations, while at the same time trying not to do so. So --it could be great and it could be toxic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Access Hollywood ‏@accesshollywood 19m19 minutes ago
Congrats to @bethanyhamilton on her pregnancy news! And she's still surfing at 22 weeks along! http://ahwd.tv/BiJhGT

"We have a little surprise for you… baby on board!" the 25-year-old said in a new video posted on her Facebook and YouTube.

"She's pregnant, yes!" Bethany's husband, Adam Dirks, said.

Awww congrats to both of them!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Happy news GA! WOW, and still surfing, that woman is amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would think the new couple's might have better communication skills.
When I am with someone "new" I do not assume or expect anything. So patience and concrete communication are givens.
When I am with someone I know--I tend to slip into assumptions and expectations, while at the same time trying not to do so. So --it could be great and it could be toxic.

Good points.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:37 pm

This show is running blind dates around the world that is so crazy it is on right now

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Oh wow, I forgot all about it! Thanks reason!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:00 am

How did they pair the blind dates, were they just put together or did they get to choose?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:14 am

They were put together and seems like they knew it was coming.  The girls came in last to meet the boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:29 am

One of the blind date win the first leg and got the express pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:30 am

This is great! I'm going to love this season, I can tell! Those dancers are amazing. That city is insane.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:49 am

I went in thinking it was a dumb premise and ended up liking it & most of the blind date couples. Can't believe some of them didn't give up earlier and try the Sake challenge. I think they all thought it would be hard but dancing 25 times or more was crazy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:24 am

albean99 wrote:I went in thinking it was a dumb premise and ended up liking it & most of the blind date couples. Can't believe some of them didn't give up earlier and try the Sake challenge. I think they all thought it would be hard but dancing 25 times or more was crazy.

It is reminding me of Love in the Wild. I think they did a pretty good job with the pairings. Even if they don't last as a romantic couple, I can see some friendships developing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+7
tigertiz
albean99
Sprite
SLA44
atem