SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:44 am

I'm happy for them too. It would have been a bitter pill to swallow had it been the wrestlers who won. I could not stand their gloating and nastiness.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm thrilled for Amy and Maya. I would have been happy for the Sweet scientists or the Soul Surfers to win. I'm relieved that the wrestlers did not win, especially after they flat out lied about finding the clue box to Amy and Maya in episode 9. I think it's fine not to answer another team's request for information. It's fine to give partial info. But outright lying to mislead someone is despicable. I'm glad that they lost , and in particular that the team they lied to, won. I'm sure they are still pissed at Amy and Maya for not being eliminated and being the 4th team to run for the million. As if Amy and Maya changed the Race Rules . HA!

And I'm also thrilled that the dentists lost . Jim is pompous, smug, disdainful and arrogant. I'm thrilled that the "low lying fruit" beat him.

What do you all think about the whole dating show aspect of the next race? I like my Amazing Race just the way it is. If they had to change it, I'd rather have had a whole season of parent/child teams.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:30 pm

I am not crazy about the new format either.
I always love seeing "All-Stars or fan favs and especially teams from other reality shows that I have watched. I loved that Natalie won for Survivor.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not crazy about the new format either.
I always love seeing "All-Stars or fan favs and especially teams from other reality shows that I have watched. I loved that Natalie won for Survivor.

What new format?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 pm

At the end of the finale, Phil teased the next season which starts in Feb. It's a special format Amazing Race.
"the most extreme blind date ever" - take that Fleiss!
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/SxOox7waeGAKYMBrsrAvP5otwxPP0_vB/the-amazing-race-new-season-preview/
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:31 am

tigertiz wrote:At the end of the finale, Phil teased the next season which starts in Feb.  It's a special format Amazing Race.  
"the most extreme blind date ever" -   take that Fleiss!
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/SxOox7waeGAKYMBrsrAvP5otwxPP0_vB/the-amazing-race-new-season-preview/

I can't see it. I'm not in the correct geographical area apparently.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:31 am

I am keeping an open mind about the new format. Then again I am probably one of few people that enjoyed the family edition.laugh out loud.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:42 pm

The new format kind of reminds me of "Love In The Wild" and I really enjoyed that show and wish they would bring it back. hmmm

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:56 am

Some people will like it, some won't. I'm looking forward to something a little different. Be interesting to see how it works out and if any couples come out of it.

SLA44-I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:36 am

I loved Love in the Wild as well, it was such a great show.

At first, hearing the new TAR format, I thought, oh no, why go that route. Then I though ok it might be interesting to see two strangers try and get through the race.

OTOH I don't want it to become all about the relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:46 am

I would think the very best and the very worst come out of each team member during the process. It will be interesting for the audience, but perhaps not the most "fair" pairing if you are in the race, itself.
I got the impression not all of the teams were "blind date" pairing. They said dating, correct? So could some be in the relationship already?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would think the very best and the very worst come out of each team member during the process. It will be interesting for the audience, but perhaps not the most "fair" pairing if you are in the race, itself.  
I got the impression not all of the teams were "blind date" pairing. They said dating, correct? So could some be in the relationship already?
Yes, I think it was 6 couples that were going to be "blind dating" and the rest were already dating. That's just from my notoriously bad memory! It should be interesting to compare communication between couples with some history and those with none.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+7
tigertiz
albean99
Sprite
SLA44
atem