SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:Those 2 little blonde realtors learned about KARMA tonight. giggling

Yes.  yes  Usually it doesn't happen so quickly.  I'm not really a fan of the dentists either although at least he helped people with the compass so will give them a wait & see. I was hoping the surfer team would get the save. The firefighters scared me - thought they were going home on epi 1. 

We've watched it off & on for years. I think we watched it early on then stopped for some reason but came back for an all stars and kept watching.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:57 am

It seems like they have some good teams this year. The casting in the last few seasons has been off. I've watched each season, but some with less interest than others and almost anything following Sunday football is watched with half a brain.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:43 pm

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Those 2 little blonde realtors learned about KARMA tonight. giggling

Yes.  yes  Usually it doesn't happen so quickly.  I'm not really a fan of the dentists either although at least he helped people with the compass so will give them a wait & see. I was hoping the surfer team would get the save. The firefighters scared me - thought they were going home on epi 1. 

We've watched it off & on for years. I think we watched it early on then stopped for some reason but came back for an all stars and kept watching.

I also wasn't a fan of the dentists but also decided to wait and see after he helped some of the other couples with the compasses. I was also hoping that the surfer team would get the save but at least they were in the top five. The firefighters gave me a scare as well and I was afraid they were going to get eliminated just like a firefighters team a few seasons ago were the first to get eliminated. I'm glad that the blonds got what was coming to them but it seemed that they didn't get it that they did anything wrong at that signup sheet.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 pm

The blondes blamed the Firefighters for knocking them out of the taxi/van when the F/F were clearly there first. Sore loosers.

I like the dentists attitudes, but Mr Dentist forget his name, looked creepy in their bio. He reminded me of ChrisB's eyes.

When I first saw the wrestlers, I thought, oh brother, but I think I'm liking them.

I've missed a few seasons here and there. I find if I miss the first couple of epi's I can't get into it, same with Survivor. Couple that with hockey, and hockey always wins. I'm glad it's on Friday nights.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:25 pm

It did horrible in it's time slot. sad

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:14 am

atem wrote:It did horrible in it's time slot. sad

I'm not surprised since a lot of people probably don't know it's moved.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:40 am

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:It did horrible in it's time slot. sad

I'm not surprised since a lot of people probably don't know it's moved.

I barely remembered and a few of my friends didn't even know about the scheduling change until I told them.

Producers didn't do a really good job of promoting it. I see a ton of commercials for Survivor, but nothing for TAR and with the new night, you would think there would be more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:35 am

I'm not surprised it did horrible in the ratings. Friday night notoriously never does well for a show. 
Sprite where are you? I am outside of NYC and it had tons of promo in this area, however the destination start this year was Times Square area, so that may have something to do with it. 
They just did a blip on CBS' morning show(now) regarding how well Sunday night shows do and a montage over the years of what runs on Sunday nights. 
I just hate a good show on Sunday because it competes with sports running over and messing time slots. That's just me. 
Apparently Sunday gets great ratings and shows compete to be in those slots. 
Anyway, I am happy as a pig in _______TAR moved to Friday.

I love that we have a thread to discuss this show. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:00 am

I'm happy it moved to Friday as well. Often times it was delayed because of Football.

I have to say I too thought the ratings weren't good because of the lack of advertising. I had no idea the new season started, and only saw it on the twitter feed a day or two before. The link I posted upthread had vids of the first epi being filmed, how exciting for the people of NYC. It was great to see those same vids on premier night.

Last season TAR Canada filmed their first epi in Niagara Falls Ontario. A radio DJ noticed the filming and spilled the beans on air. It was exciting to know the spoiler, since I'm very close. It was awesome to watch premier night being filmed in your backyard.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:I'm not surprised it did horrible in the ratings. Friday night notoriously never does well for a show. 
Sprite where are you? I am outside of NYC and it had tons of promo in this area, however the destination start this year was Times Square area, so that may have something to do with it. 
They just did a blip on CBS' morning show(now) regarding how well Sunday night shows do and a montage over the years of what runs on Sunday nights. 
I just hate a good show on Sunday because it competes with sports running over and messing time slots. That's just me. 
Apparently Sunday gets great ratings and shows compete to be in those slots. 
Anyway, I am happy as a pig in _______TAR moved to Friday.

I love that we have a thread to discuss this show. Smiley

I'm in London, Ontario...a couple of hours north of Detroit. I really didn't notice any promos for the new night here. I hope the ratings improve as people become aware of the scheduling switch. I would hate to have one of my favourite shows cancelled because it got switched to Friday...where they usually send shows to die.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:52 am

I'm glad the dvr was set to tape TAR because we totally missed any and all promotion for this season. I had no idea it was on Fridays. I cant believe it! I thought we'd have to watch online. Stupid network.

I was thrilled that the firefighters made it and I too cant believe the realtor blondes thought they were at that cab first. I've never seen anyone steal a pen at a TAR signup before. Karma.

Love the surfers, firefighters, scientists, and mom/daughter flight attendants. My whole family was repulsed by the dentists. They seem arrogant.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:51 pm

How were they arrogant? I'm not getting it. He helped the other teams.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+7
tigertiz
albean99
Sprite
SLA44
atem