SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 am

Eeek! The plot thickens! That nail polish!! (Spotted by arrmy001!)
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 10 Nail_p10

Last edited by Kapiti on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:07 am

WOAHHHHHH. No wayyy. I am going crazy right now. Thanks for that, Kapiti!

Last edited by aerina on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:09 am

I think Lisa is in Sydney now with the drink in the pic. The other pic is in SA, check the screen cap thread for the final date and MTP screen shots. I couldn't see red polish in those screen caps but please double check.

ETA: Here is the link to the palace hotel where Lisa is at now in Sydney": http://www.palacehotelsydney.com.au/

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 am

mercieme wrote:I think Lisa is in Sydney now with the drink in the pic. The other pic is in SA, check the screen cap thread for what the final date and MTP if you can figure out her nail polish color from the screen shots.

Mmmm... I don't know now... She could of just applied red polish to get ready for the final rose... It makes sense to post a collage of her time in SA side by side. Ahhh, the SUSPENSE is killing me, hahaha! It would be major if Lisa she's F1. Love her very much but I wouldn't have seen it coming if she's the final lady. xx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:17 am

aerina wrote:
mercieme wrote:I think Lisa is in Sydney now with the drink in the pic. The other pic is in SA, check the screen cap thread for what the final date and MTP if you can figure out her nail polish color from the screen shots.

Mmmm... I don't know now... She could of just applied red polish to get ready for the final rose... It makes sense to post a collage of her time in SA side by side. Ahhh, the SUSPENSE is killing me, hahaha! It would be major if Lisa she's F1. Love her very much but I wouldn't have seen it coming if she's the final lady. xx

I just edited my posting above to add link to the palace hotel, you can confirm if the background matches her bikini picture with the drink.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:24 am

I think she's in the Palace of the Lost City in South Africa. It seems to match the backdrop of both photos in her instagram post.
http://www.sun-city-south-africa.com/palace-of-the-lost-city
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 10 A_-_sun_city_-_the_lost_palace_pool

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:31 am

That is not the place the F3 were staying. Does this mean after the proposal she stayed on with BLAKE ????

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:41 am

Was it not fall or winter when they were in SA, based on how they were dressed. Didn't look like bikini appropriate weather to me but hey it's the home stretch now, we will soon know for sure!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:52 am

HAHA Nail Polish Theory is out there on dailymail now: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2775911/Spoiler-alert-The-Bachelor-Blake-Garvey-gets-bended-knee-offering-ring-red-nail-polished-finger-tip-Sam-Frost-s-signature-colour-show.html

I think a journalist is lurking around in these forums... LMAO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:57 am

Kapiti wrote:Eeek! The plot thickens! That nail polish!! (Spotted by arrmy001!)
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 10 Nail_p10

That looks like Sun City... would have had to travel a bit to get there from Cape Town. Strange place to have a proposal though IMO... but it does have a sort-of Safari that could be what we see with Lisa's date.

If anything, Lisa could have been on vacation post proposal with Louise... they wouldn't send them packing home straight away.

I am still 100% Sam. Just re-watched every Sam + Blake moment in sequence and it is craziness to imagine anyone but Sam. Maybe they both were wearing red nail varnish/polish that day and so the producers didn't mind letting the finger show.

Not going to worry. They did this last night with Louise... sending everybody into a panic. Haha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Eeek! The plot thickens! That nail polish!! (Spotted by arrmy001!)

That looks like Sun City... would have had to travel a bit to get there from Cape Town. Strange place to have a proposal though IMO... but it does have a sort-of Safari that could be what we see with Lisa's date.

If anything, Lisa could have been on vacation post proposal with Louise... they wouldn't send them packing home straight away.

I am still 100% Sam. Just re-watched every Sam + Blake moment in sequence and it is craziness to imagine anyone but Sam. Maybe they both were wearing red nail varnish/polish that day and so the producers didn't mind letting the finger show.

Not going to worry. They did this last night with Louise... sending everybody into a panic. Haha.

Wow you are so calm and so sure. I hate not knowing what happens for sure so don't want to put my eggs in one basket especially since I want to be sane enough to keep all of you updated tonight.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:00 am

Didn't know if has been stated already but Channel 10 has already posted they are looking for entrants for The Bachelor Australia #3.

I think this season was insane. And I firmly believe Louise was playing role. She knew before South Africa that she was going. Her heart is broken but she is open and ready for love? She says this as she drives away. And Blake said to her... I know you are going to find love, real, real soon. Hello Bette AU #1. '

They convince Louise to stay and play the role, thus drum up her FAVOURITE status and have her as Bachelorette AU first season..

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

+6
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mercieme
thirteen
Norcalgal
emusha
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum