SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:26 am

oh thanks for that first cap allforlove!!

you've added to the mission to find the photos with hidden physical intimacy between blake and sam gotcha again editors  oooooohyaaa    :P

also found this:
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Tb2-home-date-sam-2-60The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Tb2-home-date-sam-5498
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 463359_731908543548660_3124401018263364256_o

One thing I did notice during the HTD is how blake couldn't stop staring at sam's lips hahahaaha  giggling was hilarious esp during & after the spa date and during the goodbye...it's like at any moment he was completely content making out and was almost distracted from thinking about it

... he's had this kind of reaction before with louise on their mountain date when they had an ease with hugging and kissing -- i do think blake is physically attracted to all F4 girls -- since the mountain date Ive see it stronger with louise than lisa whose chemistry/body language with blake has always looked a bit flat/not passionate/awkward to me - i think so far i'd rate blake and lisa's goodbye htd kiss as their best having an earnestness, excitement and sweetness ...and right now if you reallyyy watch him closely he looks to be withdrawing and mainly allowing louise to initiate intimacy and returning it ...it's evident on the snow date as well as in their goodbye...

...i believe this is the first time we're being shown when sam had let him openly show his affections physically  -- she tended to "allow" for the physical intimacy to happen between them hahaha and we see her letting him pull her for kisses and caresses etc starting with their hello ...he'd often default to hands on her waist or brushing his hands along her arm etc... her legs under that water look like they're on top of his... their greeting at the beginning of HTD also looked quite steamy with him pulling her up and on top of the bridge railing to kiss her longer (see upthread) this is much more than what we've been shown so far which mostly involved hand holding and kisses where sam is holding back (tho we did get a sneak at a passionate kiss on the boat date)

I've noticed Sam licks her lips constantly around him but manages to restrain herself quite a bit (most notable on the 2nd date) I suspect that these two have this leashed passion between them that they're holding in check...  I think particularly Sam holds back a lot causing a lot of nerves and awkwardness esp in the beginning after their first kiss at the drive in which wasn't restrained as much. Sam kept constantly licking her lips and looking at him in the helicopter on the 2nd date but he didn't react hahaha...at the beginning maybe she feels like he should show her his interest (on the 2nd date) cos she felt like she "embarrassed herself with being so vulnerable" on their first date and kissing him...more recently it's likely that she feels like he's not exactly her boyfriend and she's scared to fully let herself go with him (zoe confessed in an interview that lisa, sam and her struggle with dating each other's guy)

emusha wrote:
emusha wrote: looks like a pretty passionate open-mouthed kiss between sam and blake on the boat
p.s. totally agree louise is the most at ease and Lisa isn't
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Screen12
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Screen13

emusha wrote:ohh another piece of evidence for my theory that the physical intimacy between blake and sam was edited out booyaaaaa gotchaaa editors!!

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Screen44The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 768263-bdebed08-4459-11e4-899f-a16f95abbf0c

Last edited by emusha on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:54 am

*sigh*

Those are some amazing SC emushaGosh, I think I am going to be more devastated than Sam if this doesn't pan out. Haha...

And tenderness... yah.. he has that 'protective' instinct that makes him want to draw her to him when she is hurting/holding back. You cannot fake that. And he only shows that to Sam. It makes me think back to their first date and how Blake said it was like being in high school.

Honestly (and without it being a criticism) I think people have overestimated Blake's need to find some mature career woman. Maybe that is his want but it is NOT his need. 

Blake has a sensitive and childlike soul combined with masculinity. 

Just re-watch this goodbye scene below that Blake has with Sam and then watch his post-Interviews when he is narrating (not while at her home, but later on).

It is ASTONISHING how you see two Blakes. He is so much more macho when he is away from Sam but in her presence he is a gentle giant.

Watch from 26:14....

ETA: I need to find the links again (if they are not already on here) and post them on the Media thread. But in one interview with Kyle and Jackie O, Blake is asked how he likes sex. Tender/sweet or more physical/explosive and Blake said he prefers slow and tender. I thought the question was TMI but I believe his answer based on what he said when he kissed Sam on their picnic date and how he *lost* himself in her...

It is like a slow-burning passion that they have as their base in regards to their physical attraction and I think that is what Blake prefers (he seemed very uncomfortable with Jess in the hot tub). Not to say I don't think he and Sam have much more passionate tastes, but I think at their core, tenderness is where it is at. 
Worship the body... that is how it comes across. (LOL at myself)
:cutesmile!:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:*sigh*

Those are some amazing SC Emusha. Gosh, I think I am going to be more devastated than Sam if this doesn't pan out. Haha...

AllAboutLove, you cracked me up with the bolded. No worries, we will all commiserate together if the bolded happens, you won't be alone for sure console

Emusha, great job on the screen captures, you folks are fabulous sleuthers, only if these producers knew how good you guys are :yes:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:54 am

Any guess as to how the hometown dates were filmed versus shown? Something tells me it was not shown in the order in which it was filmed. Blake came out swinging in high spirits for Sam's date and not as much excited for Jess and Louise's particular. For Lisa's his demeanor was ok I guess I think.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:15 am

mercieme wrote:No worries, we will all commiserate together if the bolded happens, you won't be alone for sure console

... Thank God I am not alone in this.. haha. I am probably one of the most skeptical females I know when it comes to all this stuff and so I am in shock at myself that I am so invested in a reality show of all things and on a forum posting like a rabid-fan. Nuts. Just hoping it will be worth it in the end and I will have helped document one of the greatest Reality-Tv love stories of all time. giggling

mercieme wrote:Any guess as to how the hometown dates were filmed versus shown? Something tells me it was not shown in the order in which it was filmed. Blake came out swinging in high spirits for Sam's date and not as much excited for Jess and Louise's particular. For Lisa's his demeanor was ok I guess I think.

I will have to do some sleuthing, but from Sam's date, when saying goodbye to Blake, Sam says that this week is going to be tough because he is going to be meeting other families (plural).
-- One can conclude that either she is the first HTD or the second HTD in order for it to be plural.
-- The fact that Sam's date was shown as the second HTD may indicate that all the dates ARE in order. Or, they switched around everyone else's except for Sam's.
-- or, she didn't really know what HTD number she was. I think she does because she knows when next she will see Blake for the F3 Rose Ceremony.
Based on this, she was definitely the first or second HTD.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:28 am

Not to throw us all off our Sam=F1 but I don't know how many of you realised that on Louise's Date/The New Girls Arrival on Episode 8... THIS Is what Blake was doing in the room where Sam was with all the girls and was upset about the new arrivals.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Wth10

Keep in mind that Louise had had a date earlier in the day. And then Blake lets go of her hand and holds his out to Sam saying please can we chat. She says no. He leaves, promising her he is coming back for her... and THEN he does later on and we see the raw display of Blake fighting for Sam to stay.

He definitely had something with Louise early on. He always addresses her as a woman. With Sam, I am not sure if he states this or girl. Will have to check.

There is a problem with going back too far in the show because things have progressed as has Blake's feelings but the reality is that Louise is one of the F3. I think she offers something totally different from Sam. It truly is a different Blake when you compare him with the last remaining girls. What I will say is, based on the HTD, and comparing Blake's behaviour toward Louise prior to the *Fight For Sam* episode and his HTD with Louise, it is as if Blake regressed with Louise. There is still an awkward getting-to-know-you vibe between Blake and Louise.

I think that is because it is one thing to hold someone's hand in a crowded room, it is a whole other thing to declare you are fighting for someone in a crowded room. Yes, I know. I keep going back to that moment. It's because it was the most real vulnerable moment from a guy that I have ever witnessed on reality television.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:25 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Thebac11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:53 pm

anyone know the order of dates??
FS
MTP
LCD
FRC
is this correct?

emusha wrote:
emusha wrote:norcalgal -- great SC! according to the SC

Lisa has 2 dates: 1) black jacket + black & white patterned top underneath >> orphanage + crying + her telling blake she wants him to be the last guy she brings home 2) white jacket + black top cheesing wide with Blake holding her hands on a safari-like location outdoors
Sam has 2 dates: 1) Jeans shirt on the boat + clear skies + skyline of a city 2) black jackets + watching the whales
Louise has 1 date: 1) white jacket + on top of a mountain

these SC indicate Louise is F3. I wonder if Blake wears grey jackets twice for both RCs while in South Africa and so the hug-to-forehead between Louise and Blake is indeed their fairwell at F3RC  ...I still find it really difficult to believe that they'd put an F2 FRC shot in ANY previews blatantly...

FOUND A NEW CAP OF LOUISE

Louise has 2/1?? dates: 1) white jacket + on top of a mountain 2) swimsuit ??? I am having a hard time placing this cap is it a diff date or later in the day after the mountain?? looks to be at sunset....her hair is held back

Norcalgal wrote:Blake and Louise - Last 2 episodes  (shows her in white jacket - maybe winery) and F3 RC
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 BACH-FINALE-8The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 Screen29

trying to compare makeup and sunsets -- this the same date??
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21254PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21420PM.png
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM-1.png

Lisa has 2 dates: 1) black jacket + black & white patterned top underneath >> orphanage + crying + her telling blake she wants him to be the last guy she brings home 2) white jacket + black top cheesing wide with Blake holding her hands on a safari-like location outdoors
Norcalgal wrote:Lisa and Blake - Final 2 episodes (Shows her in white jacket and in black jacket, with kids, crying, F3 RC)
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 BACH-FINALE-9
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21406PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21718PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21558PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21529PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM-1.png
Sam has 2 dates: 1) Jeans shirt on the boat + clear skies + skyline of a city 2) black jackets + watching the whales
Norcalgal wrote:Sam and Blake (dark jacket on boat, denim shirt - ? on boat, and F3RC)
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 3 BACH-FINALE-40-5
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21233PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21543PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21513PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM.png

Last edited by emusha on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi guys, can you listen to what Blake said to Lisa on the HTD. I am not sure if you can open the link I am sending. Just wanna make sure that it is not I love you. I got the feeling its something that sound...I am impressed though. listen at 1:23
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=732446936828154&set=vb.478928618846655&type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Thanks so much for the caps. It could be Louise has pulled her hair back - it looks like her hair is tucked under itself? OMG if this is another date for Louise (I thought there was some evidence for Louise as F3)! Maybe they go swimming at some point during the day but there really does not seem to be any overnight portion from what the girls are saying in the New Idea article (Rochelle indicated that last year she did a photoshoot with Tim a few weeks after they returned to Australia). There is still an F3 Rose Ceremony.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:13 pm

Quane wrote:Hi guys, can you listen to what Blake said to Lisa on the HTD. I am not sure if you can open the link I am sending. Just wanna make sure that it is not I love you. I got the feeling its something that sound...I am impressed though. listen at 1:23
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=732446936828154&set=vb.478928618846655&type=2&theater

I get "I think you are a beautiful person"?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Thanks AEF. I am glad that's all he said. Yea looks like no one could beat what he said to Sam at this moment. I think only Sam could make an upset in this case.

Last edited by Quane on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo errors)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

+6
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mercieme
thirteen
Norcalgal
emusha
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum