SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:29 am

emusha wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Hey lovelies! I have been following along quietly for a few weeks on all your amazing sleuthing & thoughts.
Thought I would put my 2 cents in at last! To balance things out, I am Team Lisa! I have loved her journey on the show & personally connect with her more than the other girls. Her date tonight was beautiful and it was so nice to get to see her opening up and becoming emotional.
That being said, I don't think Blake will choose her and agree with the comments on how Blakes's love story has focused on Sam.
I also noticed that for the final dates tomorrow night Sam was wearing the red nail polish that you ladies spotted in the photo of Blake proposing. Seems that Sam has it in the bag!!

Aerina check it out!!

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Screen64
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Screen65

Ooh, thank you so much!!! I'm trying to not get too excited... clearly it's not working in my favor haha

I got to appreciate the amount of sleuthing and all the dirty work you do for the forum. Amazin' stuff! I can hardly find links to anything! xx

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:17 pm

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/episodes

We can see here that Louise left, F3 and there is Lisa with Blake, she is confirmed F2 now with these shots...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Awwww10

I know I could argue the other side, but it is too obvious for me to spend too much time on misleading... there really is no misleading so far...
---- Louise was crying? She left... (the photo of Lisa is with the kids, not her and Blake)
--- and next photo do we see on TBAU facebook page... the face of Blake

SC moments when Sam told Blake that she loved him and that she can tell when he looks at her that he loves her too... which goes back to the pre-HTD where Blake told her that she can 'read him' so well...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Very_m10The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 12342110

And Blake's response to Sam saying she can tell he loves her? "That makes me so, so happy to hear you say that"

He also, after Sam says it's really not that hard to say it (I love you) and Blake whisper's back.. it isn't is it...

Can I just say the TENDERNESS he has when he pulls Sam towards him.. OMG!

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Tender10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Tender11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:34 pm

OMG..... AllMyLove, I didn't want to believe it that he whispered ILY back when I read that he did on the Bachelor AU FB page of his date with Sam earlier. I said no way he did, wow Blake is just too much. Love him & I just now pray & hope him & Sam last & prove us right that they are true soul mates & meant to be!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:46 pm

AllAboutLove-I completely agree!  It was such a beautiful moment between them and I loved when he said, he'll TAKE 'genuine' over 'good' any day.

I'm really really enjoying all your posts btw. clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:28 pm

here is a more descriptive input on the RING!!!

--  Blake goes to Bunda!!  Good thing he has been here before (with Sam) so he knows his way around the place ;) 

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 BUNDA

-- Blake is shown 'Commitment Rings' ... but he he wants an engagement ring  (the other stuff he says during voice over is totally him reading from a script. He sounds wooden and yet trying to inflect. I've studied his voice intonation enough to know when he is genuine/Off-script Blake and when he is coached/scripted Blake....)

-- Blake is shown engagement rings... he says he would prefer to DESIGN the ringHe actually REQUESTS the jeweler if he can design his own ring FROM SCRATCH to reflect his journey. 

-- you see a sketch of ONE, single, ring. His design is exactly like what we glimpsed Sam trying on. and it is sketched on a pad of paper... NOT some prefab design but quickly sketched out with a pen!!!!

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Ring10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQJKXU-Gv0v6g3YZY4GNUaZwykVpfvoMCc4xMpdyR86cZnh-1DbA

--- There is no other trying on rings, or testing rings, or even talking about rings, Blake is designing THE ring (which Sam tried on already). Blake did this all by himself. 100% 

This is not misdirection. 

The producers saw Blake fall in love and fell in love with the story... like I said, the only way to edit it out was to coach/coach/coach.... and Lisa, she is game because as Blake himself said in an interview "she understands the show" and Sam even knew that about Lisa during their date with Blake.

ETA: and guess what happens right after we see Blake go to Bunda to design a ring exactly like Sam tried on? We see his date with Sam. 

It is all about Sam.  It is why he chose to give the first rose to Sam in the F2 RC .... 
---- that was probably the deal he made with the producers... 
"I will do all this but please, no more confusing Sam because I CANNOT HAVE SAM TRY TO LEAVE ME AGAIN."

He needed her. 

If this is all an act I won't even care... 

it will go down as one of the most romantic scripted-reality MOVIES I've watched...

I don't even see it as a show... but a movie!!!  

Just imagine what we are going to see in the FRC..... 
a montage of Sam first episode, narration of sam first RC, personal date, if this ends tomorrow me and you on the yacht group date, picnic date, lost in you, bunda try on an engagement ring that I will give to you, falling, falling, falling.... I love you and can see you love me too... 

Soooo excited!!!! 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 pm

AllAboutLove, can you post screen caps of Lisa's F2 date from the preview, pretty please. I just want to compare with Sam's cap you have in earlier postings. Thanks in advance!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Tenderness...

I posted the tenderness we see in Episode 19 from Blake towards Sam and wanted to show that this is something that started a long, long time ago... 

It started on THEIR FIRST DATE. And it hasn't changed. 

This guy will NEVER break this girl's heart... so any sleuthing about it being Lisa as F1 cannot compute...

First date watching "The Life of Sam".....

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 First10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Firstd10

Fairy tale date.... 

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Tend10

there are more scenes like this... but here's one of my fav's HTD

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Aaaaff10

all of the above show Blake CHERISHING/COMFORTING Sam...

but.... to be perfectly honest... THIS expression is when I knew Blake ADORED Sam... (it's in his eyes)

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Eyes11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:03 pm

mercieme wrote:AllAboutLove, can you post screen caps of Lisa's F2 date from the preview, pretty please. I just want to compare with Sam's cap you have in earlier postings. Thanks in advance!!!!!

There is VERY little for the preview... but here is what I SCd....

Hot Air Balloon
.... Blake's body language says it all.. shame... F2 for sure is Lisa

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Lisaf210

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Lisaf211

Under a safari tent...
Blake... body language once again distanced from Lisa... and next SC...  LOOK at his EYES!!! He is pulling away with his head, his mouth has a tight smile... there is no tenderness or love in his eyes... He would be leaning in with Sam and his mouth will be pulled upwards... very high.. like his cheeks are hurting from smiling so much..

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Lisaf212
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Lisabl10

Meeting the Parents MTP
... again... not close body contact at all
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Lisaf213

With Sam, Blake ALWAYS leans INTO her... forward... towards her... in this SC his head is tilted up... 

We see VERY little of Blake and Sam in the preview... and based on the other F2 SC's of Sam the above one shows his face...

Hard to see, but check the eyes..adoration...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Blake_12

Note: I am just sleuthing now for the sake of sleuthing.. I need no more evidence.  I had it looooong ago. Just hurry up and propose Blake. LOL
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:20 pm

When Blake kisses Sam, he cradles her head... like she is fragile ... love it...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Tb2-home-date-sam-5498

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Tender10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Tender11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:21 pm

emusha wrote:found pics of behind the scenes from the barn date
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Tb2-groupdate-horseriding-7761The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 9 Tb2-groupdate-horseriding-5440

Crazy how these two photos.. from SO EARLY in the show... tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about the finale...

Aww Sam.... I hope you get your crazy, fun, romantic, fairy tale you deserve...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Anyone get screen shots of Lisa's hands to check if she's wearing red nail polish in the LCD

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:31 pm

sammy24 wrote:Anyone get screen shots of Lisa's hands to check if she's wearing red nail polish in the LCD

In the screen cap that AllAboutLove posted where she is wearing yellow up thread it looks like a clear or pinkish color to me. Also one of the posters mentioned in the spoiler thread that they analyzed her nail polish in the preview and that she was not wearing red on the date and for the MTP.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

+6
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mercieme
thirteen
Norcalgal
emusha
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum