SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:19 am

Quane wrote:Hi guys, can you listen to what Blake said to Lisa on the HTD. I am not sure if you can open the link I am sending. Just wanna make sure that it is not I love you. I got the feeling its something that sound...I am impressed though. listen at 1:23
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=732446936828154&set=vb.478928618846655&type=2&theater

put my response in the media thread

AEF wrote:Thanks so much for the caps. It could be Louise has pulled her hair back - it looks like her hair is tucked under itself? OMG if this is another date for Louise (I thought there was some evidence for Louise as F3)! Maybe they go swimming at some point during the day but there really does not seem to be any overnight portion from what the girls are saying in the New Idea article (Rochelle indicated that last year she did a photoshoot with Tim a few weeks after they returned to Australia). There is still an F3 Rose Ceremony.

ah! i just updated the post upthread...i actually always forget that FS is a full day affair...there's generally an activity and night time event
(usually dinner) i don't know if louise's night time event is on a boat? any thoughts??

Last edited by emusha on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:46 am

emusha wrote:anyone know the order of dates??
FS
MTP
LCD
FRC
is this correct?

emusha wrote:
emusha wrote:norcalgal -- great SC! according to the SC

Lisa has 2 dates: 1) black jacket + black & white patterned top underneath >> orphanage + crying + her telling blake she wants him to be the last guy she brings home 2) white jacket + black top cheesing wide with Blake holding her hands on a safari-like location outdoors
Sam has 2 dates: 1) Jeans shirt on the boat + clear skies + skyline of a city 2) black jackets + watching the whales
Louise has 1 date: 1) white jacket + on top of a mountain

these SC indicate Louise is F3. I wonder if Blake wears grey jackets twice for both RCs while in South Africa and so the hug-to-forehead between Louise and Blake is indeed their fairwell at F3RC  ...I still find it really difficult to believe that they'd put an F2 FRC shot in ANY previews blatantly...

FOUND A NEW CAP OF LOUISE

Louise has 2/1?? dates: 1) white jacket + on top of a mountain 2) swimsuit ??? I am having a hard time placing this cap is it a diff date or later in the day after the mountain?? looks to be at sunset....her hair is held back. looks like louise's mountain date is around noon (the sun on the top of their heads)-- that would be plenty of time to head to the water for the evening and the night portion of their date...

Norcalgal wrote:Blake and Louise - Last 2 episodes  (shows her in white jacket - maybe winery) and F3 RC
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Louise-and-Blake-enjoy-South-Africas-world-class-wines-at-Delaire-Graff-Estate-Stellenbosch-low-resLouise and Blake enjoy South Africa’s world-class wines at Delaire Graff Estate, Stellenbosch
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 BACH-FINALE-8The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Screen29

trying to compare makeup and sunsets -- this the same date??
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21254PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21420PM.png
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM-1.png

Lisa has 2 dates: 1) black jacket + black & white patterned top underneath >> orphanage + crying + her telling blake she wants him to be the last guy she brings home 2) white jacket + black top cheesing wide with Blake holding her hands on a safari-like location outdoors
Norcalgal wrote:Lisa and Blake - Final 2 episodes (Shows her in white jacket and in black jacket, with kids, crying, F3 RC)

photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21406PM.pngThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 BACH-FINALE-9 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21718PM.pngThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 ScreenShot2014-09-25at21558PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21558PM.pngThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Lisa-and-Blake-on-their-romantic-date-at-the-5-Star-Twelve-Apostles-Hotel-in-Cape-Town.Lisa and Blake on their romantic date at the 5 star Twelve Apostles Hotel in Cape Town. photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21529PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM-1.png
Sam has 2 dates: 1) Jeans shirt on the boat + clear skies + skyline of a city 2) black jackets + watching the whales
Norcalgal wrote:Sam and Blake (dark jacket on boat, denim shirt - ? on boat, and F3RC)
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Sam-and-Blake-enjoy-a-day-on-the-ocean-taking-in-the-stunning-views-of-Cape-Town-from-luxurious-Super-Yacht-Princess-EmmaSam and Blake enjoy a day on the ocean taking in the stunning views of Cape Town from luxurious super yacht, Princess Emma
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 BACH-FINALE-40-5
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21233PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21543PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21513PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM.png
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:05 am

emusha wrote:
emusha wrote:
4health wrote:Norcalgal; can you grab SC of the preview of Louise and Blake close up Blake's forehead to her ear/cheek....I think he has a white shirt on with a light grey/blue jacket you can see a little bit of.   I want to see if my eyes are right and get opinions that it might match him possible saying goodbye to her in his FR suit.  Maybe Louise F2 shot.  Also, we have Louise & Blake running to each other in preview F3 or F2 date and then one of Louise and Blake she is in white jacket and him in a deep red/maroon jacket F3 or F2 date.   I only see one date with Lisa ....I see Sam in denim shirt/on boat F3 or F2 date and then her and blake in a cloudy day in jackets F2 or F3 their second date.  So, I am thinking F2 girls are Louise and Sam.    Just want some possible proof of my thoughts.  Thanks...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Screen28
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Screen29
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Screen30

It seems to me it is Greyish in colour. But then my husband said I am colour blind, who knows he may be right. Wow it is really anxiety at its best waiting for coming Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:15 am

check the fourth post on this thread!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:22 am

The fourth picture of Louise and Blake was on the mountain. He was wearing Brown jacket. It is not same as the last picture above. Louise was wearing white jacket, I do not think that is the dress she wore for FRC. Normally the girl would wear something formal. Did I get the right picture you are trying to tell me. Maybe we could have a look at all Louise and Blake picture and compare. They do not seems to me being shot at the same time or location.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:54 am

here you go!

emusha wrote:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Captur12

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Captur11

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Captur13

emusha wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Screen47
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 4 Screen48

see where the arrows are pointing -- I believe he's still wearing the dark suit but the sun made the collar appear grey...watching it back they don't really look upset just emotional...
[/quote]
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:32 am

Think some shots we haven't seen in this article
http://www.eglobaltravelmedia.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-falls-in-lovewith-south-africa/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:37 am

good find AEF. i added the photos upthread but this section was also great:

With Australia watching, Blake and the lucky girls will discover one of the Seven Wonders of Nature – Table Mountain -- which girl?? -- I think whoever get this date is certainly F1 jmho cos it's the best and most amazing tourist attraction in cape town... we don't have caps for this yet. they probably wait till F2/F1 for this date...but it'd be the experience to remember imo I dunno if i'm just exaggerating it
explore the world-renowned Cape wine lands - Louise
experience local communities and charities such as Afrika Tikkun of which Nelson Mandela was chief patron -- Lisa
dive with great white sharks -- Sam
enjoy unforgettable safaris in Pilanesburg Game Reserve - Lisa
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:04 am

Wow, great caps!

Is Wednesday the FRC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:11 am

emusha wrote:good find AEF. i added the photos upthread but this section was also great:

With Australia watching, Blake and the lucky girls will discover one of the Seven Wonders of Nature – Table Mountain -- which girl?? -- I think whoever get this date is certainly F1 jmho cos it's the best and most amazing tourist attraction in cape town... we don't have caps for this yet. they probably wait till F2/F1 for this date...but it'd be the experience to remember imo I dunno if i'm just exaggerating it
explore the world-renowned Cape wine lands - Louise since sh
experience local communities and charities such as Afrika Tikkun of which Nelson Mandela was chief patron -- Lisa
dive with great white sharks -- Sam
enjoy unforgettable safaris in Pilanesburg Game Reserve - Lisa

Does that mean Lisa win? she has more dates compare the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, great caps!

Is Wednesday the FRC?

FRC is Thursday - we get two episodes back to back!

Right now I don't know what to think of Louise's caps -- is that two dates or one? this determines whether she's F3 -- the other two girls have two dates/two outfits/surroundings/weather... either Louise is F3 or Blakes all 3 to the MTPs which seems unlikely to me...

Q -- if you see the screen caps above there are definitely 2 dates for both Lisa and Sam. Louise's caps are a bit harder to interpret... is she on two dates or one? the caps (one by the water and one on a mountain look to be at different times in the day the water being near evening/ based on the direction of the sun) so the question now is -- do we think they went to a winery then went to the water? the thing to keep in mind here is FS usually run the whole day and there's a daytime and a night time portion of a a date...so it's not unthinkable that they'd do a beach evening hangout -- it does look right at sunset...and FS night dates usually go later...what do you all think?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 am

emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, great caps!

Is Wednesday the FRC?

FRC is Thursday - we get two episodes back to back!

Right now I don't know what to think of Louise's caps -- is that two dates or one? this determines whether she's F3 -- the other two girls have two dates/two outfits/surroundings/weather... either Louise is F3 or Blakes all 3 to the MTPs which seems unlikely to me...

Q -- if you see the screen caps above there are definitely 2 dates for both Lisa and Sam. Louise's caps are a bit harder to interpret... is she on two dates or one? the caps (one by the water and one on a mountain look to be at different times in the day the water being near evening/ based on the direction of the sun) so the question now is -- do we think they went to a winery then went to the water? the thing to keep in mind here is FS usually run the whole day and there's a daytime and a night time portion of a a date...so it's not unthinkable that they'd do a beach evening hangout -- it does look right at sunset...and FS night dates usually go later...what do you all think?

emusha, I think I saw in one cap. Louise was biting her lips and did not look happy. Blake looked kind of guilty. I do not think it is a happy occasion for them. Is there any where we can watch these snippets. Where did you get the caps btw?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

+6
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mercieme
thirteen
Norcalgal
emusha
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum