SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:22 am

OK... just rewatched Trish's date and their goodbyes were indeed hot and intense.. I can see why we can believe Trish might be F1.
On the down side, their hello much less, he hugs her enthusiastically, but no lifting her and no kiss, not until after he gets his gift. Also they hold hand a lot, sometimes more than with April, but mostly it's basic hands holding, i.e. not with fingers interlaced...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:41 am

Re. his hand when driving, not only does he have his hand on April instead of the gear stick, but she is holding said hand in between both hers... when you compare to the short walk on the pier before they sit down, when they arent even holding hands, to me it shows how much her telling him about her dad has allowed her to drop the wall...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:17 pm

sophienette wrote:Re. his hand when driving, not only does he have his hand on April instead of the gear stick, but she is holding said hand in between both hers... when you compare to the short walk on the pier before they sit down, when they arent even holding hands, to me it shows how much her telling him about her dad has allowed her to drop the wall...
Somebody was saying that his hand was on the gear shifter and Trisha's on top of his. I went back and re-watched it, it clearly shows IMO that he's actually holding her hand and they are resting their arms on the rest. Too tired right now to do the vid for it. Will post later. Hubs home from work, having dinner and bed time. Will be up later to do it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Just watched it and came away still feeling it's April but Trish did move up closer to potentially being f1. Tim saying "I fell for you a long time ago" surprised me and he did show some real feelings for Trish on their date. Her visit with the family seemed nice & he easily seemed to fit in. Them showing the outtake that they did also cemented how much fun they have together in the viewer's mind. Why would they do that if she was truly the f1?

Tim's date with April was good because she did finally open up but of course that doesn't come across as relaxed and fun as Trish' date. I thought it was interesting that they didn't show Tim talking one on one to any of her family nor any reaction from her friends. As NV noted Tim seemed to be replying to April saying she was falling for him because you can see his cheek move and then it cuts to him not saying anything. Wonder what he said to her? 

The only thing that bothered me about him letting Lisa go was that we didn't see more of Calgary where I lived for several years. I wonder if Tim heard the real story from the crew because he didn't make it sound like it was just Sachelle who told him what happened. Interesting that he decided to go with just 2 to the FD. So do you think that means there's one less episode or will he hang out with them without sending someone home and then still have the finale?  question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:41 pm

We speculated awhile back, perhaps 2 to the FD.

I would like him to let the first one he has the LCD with, go, and spends the rest of the time with his F1 unknown to her that she's the F1!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:48 pm

That would be great, GA. I went back and read the speculation after I posted. I figured if I read everything first I'd never post.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:55 pm

albean99 wrote:That would be great, GA. I went back and read the speculation after I posted. I figured if I read everything first I'd never post.

No not a problem, it was my short attempt to give credit on the speculation that went on when the sleuthers figured Lisa would go before meeting her family, and if there was a RC Sachelle would be eliminated.

As far as the number of episodes, there has been conflicting information posted on the site, I don't think we've figured it out yet. It's between 11 and 12 epis.

As I'm typing this, I'm thinking/hoping that maybe my theory is correct. The F2 is let go before the LCD which means F1 LCD and proposal?

Ok I'm confusing myself. Multi tasking, not thinking straight. Hugesmile

ETA: #8 WTA #9 MTP- FD- F2 let go #10 LCD F1 Proposal - #11 ATFR?

This would fall in line with Tim's comment on the radio interview where he said they would just have to watch to see how different things are done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:02 pm

The website has 10 weeks and also on the radio interview/Shapiro show you see Shapiro look at the handler and he states 10 weeks is the show.  

Week 8 WTA Nov 4th
Week 9 F2 MTP/LCD/Finale (seems like a lot but Brad/Bianka was this) Nov. 11th
Week 10 AFTR Nov 18th

Just like the website states: Last photo gallery will be open Week 10 on November 19th.
I think Tim would forgo the FD anyways since he has been doing this whole thing his own way.  I think he would save that special time for just the F1. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks for the update 4health. I didn't look at the site to check, but we've been or maybe just me confused as there was at one time an 11th epi stated somewhere.

ETA: I still don't see it. Where does it say 10 epi's?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the update 4health. I didn't look at the site to check, but we've been or maybe just me confused as there was at one time an 11th epi stated somewhere.

ETA: I still don't see it. Where does it say 10 epi's?
Photo galleries, they open each week right after the episode is aired

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:39 pm

If you look at the offical Twitter account in response to a fans question it says there will be a WTA and then the finale will be split into two parts Part 1 Nov. 11 Part 2 Nov. 18

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to mention this before I step away. I just read Trisha's blog. IMO she's been the advertisement girl. The Michael Hill earring necklace set that Tim gave her where she didn't wear any jewellery on that date, and now her blog is advertising the NHL, and the Toronto Maple Leafs. City TV picked up the rights to the some of the NHL Games after a big buy out by Rogers because I noticed the NHL ad's on their site, and I knew why they were there.

Also, I say "I love hockey" I don't say I love the NHL. No one says that.

had so much fun on the ice with Tim. I wanted to plan a date that he would really have fun with – we both love the NHL and a hockey date seemed like the perfect idea. Tim looked like a little kid on Christmas when he got his Maple Leafs Jersey. During our date I pretty much looked like Bambi on ice, but Tim was so sweet and patient with me (even when I kept falling).

On her blog page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's not on April's blog page. She has some other type of paid Advertisement.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill