SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:15 pm

🚋
peace
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 23 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by vivi2 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:🚋
peace
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 23 623245435

I love, love your emoj LOL..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Sorry for asking a stupid question: do they get paid for attending charity events?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:53 pm

I am going to suggest those that feel this thread is overly negative (or positive for that matter) to please check this out.
BTW--this is a discussion thread and not a fan thread.

site rules

posting rules

Thank you.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:17 am

Now that this thread is back open I have an off topic question. The time postings on this forum have been off by an hour or so the last week or so on my computer. It wasn't like that before and it's throwing me off. I'm in the Eastern time zone, but the postings seem to be an hour ahead, which makes no sense. Is anyone else having this trouble?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:21 am

Yes. I noticed it, also. Coincidentally, I had heard on the news that the "old" turn back the clock date used to be last Sunday and that is when I noticed it. I do not know if this is what happened or not.

I was able to go back to my settings to set things right either way.
The clocks will be swinging back one hour at 2 am this Sunday. Just a heads up!

As noted: The thread is open. :Nod:
Let's have a great discussion and a super fun, safe Halloween!! Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:19 am

Yay, the thread is back open!  

Ok, I wanted to address Andi' s charitable or lack, what do we want  from Andi? We don't know what Andi do with the 23.5 hrs that she is not on SM, but  that's neither here or there, I am willing to bet if Andi shared a picture of herself working in a Soup Kitchen or reading to kids in an afternoon program she would be tarred and feathered then also. I don't know I just don't get the continuing beat down of someone. It goes from one thing to another, not that it keeps me awake at night, it's just interesting to me how people are so unique in their approach of disliking someone.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:20 am

OT re the Clock - It appears this occurred during the upgrade. It was mentioned to me last week, and upon investigating it appears it changed the settings.

Go to Profile - under the banner - Preferences - scroll down and choose your time zone. I apologize I forgot all about it, and meant to mention it in the About our Site.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am

luvlady345 wrote:Yay, the thread is back open!  

Ok, I wanted to address Andi' s charitable or lack, what do we want  from Andi? We don't know what Andi do with the 23.5 hrs that she is not on SM, but  that's neither here or there, I am willing to bet if Andi shared a picture of herself working in a Soup Kitchen or reading to kids in an afternoon program she would be tarred and feathered then also. I don't know I just don't get the continuing beat down of someone. It goes from one thing to another, not that it keeps me awake at night, it's just interesting to me how people are so unique in their approach of disliking someone.

For me personally, one of her descriptions she has made of herself is as charitable. I don't see her doing anything charitable except high profile events. If she does, I personally would be proud of her. It is my opinion only. I take the time out of my busy schedule to do things to help others and I respect those who do the same.

I am this way with other celebrities too. Don't ask me to donate to a cause or give money unless you do or work for it yourself.

This only my opinion. I respect the right of everyone to feel however they want.

Again, I am also willing to change my mind and admit I have been wrong when I am. I will be happy to be proven wrong about Andi.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:43 am

I think the question was more so about how do we know what Andi does since we don't know her personally. We don't live with her.

Apparently Andi is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. If there were pictures of Andi floating around of her doing charity work or if she posted a picture doing so, people would say she was doing it to protect her "brand" and since there are no pictures of her doing so, it's automatically assumed as fact essentially that she doesn't "get dirty" with charity work when really, who knows?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:55 am

It's a good thing in general discussion threads we are allowed to do this.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Thanks Kasha for the time display tips!

Here are my thoughts on the charitable work discussion. I agree that we can't possibly know what Andi or Josh do for charity outside the higher profile stuff. They aren't going to make an announcement every time they make a donation or lend a helping hand. But the fact that Josh was raised by a family that seems to have done a lot of good things for their community, I would bet that that is something he still holds dear to his heart and will continue to do. He states he loves to help people. I believe that, and I believe Andi will be drawn in to that as well. There are many ways to be a charitable person, and it's not always getting your hands "dirty".

As far as the high profile charity events they attend, I'm sure some think it's just about the glitz and glamour. And for some that may be the case. But for many, they use their high profile or celebrity status to advertise these events to draw a larger crowd or participation therefore raising more funds for the cause, which should be the ultimate goal, should it not? It's a win-win situation in my eyes. If I were in their shoes and could help a charity raise more money by being in attendance at a fun event, I would absolutely do it. Andi and Josh are lucky they are being given these opportunities to help in that way. This is all just my opinion of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz