SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:39 am

She hasn't posted on her Twitter since September 23rd. I'd say definitely on the show if not the F3. Interesting how they all just started following her. Good job!

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:41 am

bluwavz wrote:She hasn't posted on her Twitter since September 23rd. I'd say definitely on the show if not the F3. Interesting how they all just started following her. Good job!

If she's the F3 gal, then what I said about Chris Soules will bear out.  He's looking for a wanna be model/hot girl.

Plus, she's from Canada. Wouldn't that be noticed if they went there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:48 am

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:She hasn't posted on her Twitter since September 23rd. I'd say definitely on the show if not the F3. Interesting how they all just started following her. Good job!

If she's the F3 gal, then what I said about Chris Soules will bear out.  He's looking for a wanna be model/hot girl.

Plus, she's from Canada.  Wouldn't that be noticed if they went there?

Yes, but Sharleen was from Canada right?  Maybe they did go there but snuck it by everyone or maybe they didn't do a traditional hometown for some reason. I am also hoping that I am wrong about her being in the F3 atem, and that she was eliminated long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:53 am

If she was eliminated long ago then why are they all now suddenly following her? I hesitate on saying she's the F3 because of her location but she could be the other F6 girl.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:00 am

RoseLover86 wrote:
atem wrote:

Plus, she's from Canada.  Wouldn't that be noticed if they went there?

Yes, but Sharleen was from Canada right?  Maybe they did go there but snuck it by everyone or maybe they didn't do a traditional hometown for some reason. I am also hoping that I am wrong about her being in the F3 atem, and that she was eliminated long ago.

All I know is that these ladies are just what I thought and it's still a disappointment.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:11 am

Here is a vine she posted where your can see her with corn on the cob.  Now if that doesn't show she is F3 material I don't know what would! JK, LOL
spitcoffee
https://twitter.com/roselover86/status/534935962032144384

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:31 am

RoseLover86 wrote:Here is a vine she posted where your can see her with corn on the cob.  Now if that doesn't show she is F3 material I don't know what would! JK, LOL
spitcoffee
https://twitter.com/roselover86/status/534935962032144384

No thanks. And I thought the final 4 for Juan Pablo was bad.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:50 am

It looks like Kaitlyn's mom may live in North Pinal, AZ.

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/453619566870941696

mtnlvr55 found this tweet back on November 1st from a woman who's from Phoenix, AZ and saw Chris the previous night.

Vanessa Cruz @VCruz143  ·  Nov 1
@C_Soules I knew that was you last night!! Kinda disappointed I thought you'd be a lot nicer in person
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:52 am

bluwavz wrote:It looks like Kaitlyn's mom may live in North Pinal, AZ.

mtnlvr55 found this tweet back on November 1st from a woman who's from Phoenix, AZ and saw Chris the previous night.

@C_Soules I knew that was you last night!! Kinda disappointed I thought you'd be a lot nicer in person

But, they wouldn't have had a HTD on Oct 31, right?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:54 am

My post messed up for some reason. Reposting it.

It looks like Kaitlyn's mom may live in North Pinal, AZ.

November 1st is the logical date of the 2nd HTD. Becca's was on October 30th, Jade's was on November 3rd and Whitney's was on November 5th.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:54 am

I would say she is definitely on the show.
On 8/27 she tweets a picture of a tractor and her friend responds "I know what that means" with an emoticon of a rose and a monkey with his mouth covered.
Ugh! I hope she's not the F3 that was missing. She definitely doesn't want to go to Iowa.

I didn't check back: is Oct 31/Nov 1 the missing hometown date? ETA I see Nov 1 is the missing date.

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:55 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I would say she is definitely on the show.
On 8/27 she tweets a picture of a tractor and her friend responds "I know what that means" with an emoticon of a rose and a monkey with his mouth covered.
Ugh! I hope she's not the F3 that was missing. She definitely doesn't want to go to Iowa.

I didn't check back: is Oct 31/Nov 1 the missing hometown date?

I thought that's when they started?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
sanlee088
AllAboutLove
SLA44
umngirl
Admin