SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Bachelor Australia S3 only started filming early March so very unlikely Bachelorette production has started. Plus I think they have cast a few options for Bachelorette in TBAUS3. Maybe promoting them in the photos we have already seen from the first night. I think as they do TBUS, they will wait to see audience reaction before they commit to the Bachelorette.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Kapiti Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 pm

I agree with AEF. Good Post

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:53 am

I just saw this. AEF can u please confirm if true!!!! Sam is bachelorette???? I thought she wasn't going to do it  scratch

https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/593143584259313664

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:56 am

Well well well, look who is the first Aussie Bette...
I'm not sure about everyone else, but I was hoping for a fresh face after last years fiasco!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:58 am

This is definitely true. Likely they have finished filming bachelor and no one jumped out of them and they are now going into filming bachelorette. Sam did announce a few months ago she was not going to do it. I wish she would have stuck to that.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:59 am

It looks to be true Mercieme!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Thanks guys...I have mixed feelings about this....wonder if Sam just buckled to TV3's pressure.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 pm

This is funny!

She clearly stated that she doesn't want to be seen on tv anytime soon. I guess the producers convinced her to think about it. Btw, I knew something was brewing since she has been in hiding via her instagram.

I knew there was more to that statement.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Oh brother. no no They are all the same. Blah blah blah I want my life back, cash in my ring, moving to start a new life, and get back to normal. Until something else comes along.

Well, these guys better be on their best behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:26 pm

GA, I agree with you.

For instance, Sam changed her hair colour and was absent on IG.

Forget Sam, bring on the hawt Australian men giggling

https://instagram.com/p/2CNJwpJKYL/

She confirmed the rumors via her IG.

Since IG changed its format I don't know how to bring over pics.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:33 pm

ElonM wrote:GA, I agree with you.

For instance, Sam changed her hair colour and was absent on IG.

Forget Sam, bring on the hawt Australian men giggling

https://instagram.com/p/2CNJwpJKYL/

She confirmed the rumors via her IG.

Since IG changed its format I don't know how to bring over pics.

I use Websta.me

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 11189356_823678017706376_2025517525_n

Caption:

"fro01 The rumours are true.. This muppet is the Bachelorette I certainly wouldn't be able to do it without the love and support from my incredible family, friends and all the beautiful people who have my back I'm definitely a tad nervous, but it's going to be an amazing adventure & we're no doubt going to have a lot of fun!! xo"

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:45 pm

Thanks ElonM & Sophie, I saw that the host of the Bachelor Osher Gunsberg also tweeted a pic with Sam confirming it. I think AEF is right that they are probably getting ready to start filming the bachelorette shortly.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy