SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:51 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 5 11150698_641514149326376_8128605627446692194_n

The Bachelorette Australia
We can finally reveal that Australia's first Bachelorette is Sam Frost! Can love blossom a second time around?

http://www.celebcartel.com/sam-frost-is-australias-first-bachelorette/
Sam Frost is Australia’s First Bachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:56 pm

It will be interesting to see how she handles it. I see her hair colour has been changed for the typical 'ette look. She was well loved as the spoiled F1, not so much after the way she handled the dumping.

Yes Elon, bring on the men!!! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 5 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:43 pm

so she is now a brunette and she lost 20 pounds?
I am quite impressed actually... she was the most loved girl in the country (until public understood she used the SM in her favor and was quite a revengeful whore fame little chick), she trashed Blake when everyone knows that she could have make it in private and preferred to play victim.. no doubt it paid much more, she kept and sold the ring so she could buy a comdo with lisa, she was invited in every event possible... and now that her (temporary) fame wore out, she managed to be the first aussi bachelorette... with I am sure a very VERY substantial amount of money for the deal

smart cookie this sam eh?
I cannot wait to watch this season and hear from the guys how (not) angel she is and how many guy she will pash.

yeahhhh another fun season ahead!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Thanks for link Sophie.

The moment I saw the new hair colour I knew something was going on.

But I got sidetracked after she declared that she wasn't interest blah blah blah. I guess she moved forward alright.

"In fact, she actually claimed she said no to the role. “I have (been asked) and I turned it down,” she told The Daily Telegraph in May. “The Bachelor was 2014 and I just want to move forward. I couldn’t think of anything worse than being The Bachelorette to be honest.”

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:35 pm

ElonM wrote:Thanks for link Sophie.

But I got sidetracked after she declared that she wasn't interest blah blah blah. I guess she moved forward alright.

"In fact, she actually claimed she said no to the role. “I have (been asked) and I turned it down,” she told The Daily Telegraph in May. “The Bachelor was 2014 and I just want to move forward. I couldn’t think of anything worse than being The Bachelorette to be honest.”

money money money

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:46 pm

HEA wrote:
ElonM wrote:Thanks for link Sophie.

money money money

And fame Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:01 am

Have to say I like her as a blonde better!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:18 am

Wow. So she IS doing it? Mixed feelings but probably for the best for her and the network.

Bring on the men! And IA Norcalgal, I prefer her as a blonde.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:46 am

The network are probably pinching themselves right now - she was definitely the best choice to attract ratings. My cousin, who is in her final year of high school, texted me this afternoon with the "news" (we used to always talk about Blake's season together last year giggling), and was saying how everyone in her year level was talking about it and saying how excited they all are to watch. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:37 am

Sam on The Project just now. ITA with everyone who prefers her blonde. She says guys were confirmed last week and did not know it was her. Says won't be pashing all the guys as know what it's like on other side and just wants someone who makes her laugh. Did not say when filming starts. She said still single so why not give it a go.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:55 am

interesting -- I'm gonna have an open mind about this one...

she is very young and somewhat immature but I do not really fault her for trying to extend her 15mins or for calling out blake. Blake was horrible to her and the other girls and deserved to be called out -- she's still a young woman trying to figure out her path/career (not really having a very clear idea of what she wants from her career or life) so she seems to be fumbling and seems to have gotten sucked into the fame part and really wanting to keep her public persona ...but I think how some feel about her is partly cos she was so inexperienced with being such a public figure and not knowing how to manage her public image and stay authentic...maybe she would positively surprise us that she's not on the show to let the show get to her head...

what I am hesitant about is whether or not she's actually ready for this show -- when it comes to finding someone to supposedly settle down with...stuff after the bach made me think she may not be so much. but the pressure is less for the aussie show -- not as much pressure to get engaged etc. -- with Tim's precedent of dating his F1 with a "commitment" of some sort 

I don't know how maturely she'll handle everything but I don't dislike her right now --- eventhough I also don't like her as much as I did while the bach aired...gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and see what happens...It doesn't seem like tptb for bachaussie are too underhanded when it comes to production and manipulating the lead and she must have seen all that first hand but that could all be my wishful thinking mixed with thinking MF and his cronies are much much worse and much more experienced at the manipulation game than the other shows internationally...like the Bach Canada producers seem great and pro/supportive of the lead & the lovestory!

Last edited by emusha on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh brother. no no They are all the same. Blah blah blah I want my life back, cash in my ring, moving to start a new life, and get back to normal. Until something else comes along.

Well, these guys better be on their best behaviour.
yup they're all the same in the sense that when the fame bug gives a bite seems hard to not get swept up 

just read the article about her... hmm she sounds quite overconfident here  hmmm this doesn't bode well for how she'll handle the publicity part of things tho I do think her heart is likely in the right place

“I thought I dealt with the media quite well ... that doesn’t worry me,” she said.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy