SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by EmmK Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:03 pm

One thing that I noticed that I thought was interesting: with the winners, they always interview them post-meeting and get their opinion on the person : Richie said she was a 10/10. I remember Sam Frost for Blake said "Spot on". Snezana said smth like "He's so handsome I forgot to ask for his name". I don't think they asked Sasha, Heather or Lisa for their post meeting impression (or at least they didn't show it). Someone can go back and check this but I thought it was interesting.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:20 pm

what if it was David?

1. she sure gave him a rose 1st ceremony
2. they had an argument / drama
3. she was humiliated again
4. he said loud and clear that he was happy to not receive a rose so in a way he dumped her

so it fits the article

gossips magazine always make us think it is HUGE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:23 pm

EmmK wrote:One thing that I noticed that I thought was interesting: with the winners, they always interview them post-meeting and get their opinion on the person : Richie said she was a 10/10. I remember Sam Frost for Blake said "Spot on". Snezana said smth like "He's so handsome I forgot to ask for his name". I don't think they asked Sasha, Heather or Lisa for their post meeting impression (or at least they didn't show it). Someone can go back and check this but I thought it was interesting.

and lets not forget that prods ask them to repeat ad nauseam the same thing, asking the same question so they answer with different words so they can edit later

the only interesting parts with the ITM is if they are suntanned.

ITM are never ever added with the right episode..... SCRIPT people, SCRIPT.

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:25 pm

@HEA this is not about the sit-down ITM's. I am talking about when they're pulled aside- the background is the place where they currently are.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:27 pm

AEF wrote:Des's season ended up being my favourite but Sasha at this point looks to be chasing Sam whereas Brooks never really did chase Des so it if is Sasha it will be different. Sam said that they guy she choose did not tick all her wish list boxes so maybe similar to Des in that what she thought she wanted wasn't what she learnt she needed.

well that screams RITCHY in my book. Because I did not see anything special at Meet and Greet and 2nd episode.

She knows nothing about sasha but she looks like an idiot with puppy eyes repeating how she is nervous...... it is teenager infatuation in my opinion. The guy must be on top of the world and know that he just has to snap his fingers to have her. Boring! Men hate that and want to be hunter not the other way around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:28 pm

EmmK wrote:@HEA this is not about the sit-down ITM's. I am talking about when they're pulled aside- the background is the place where they currently are.

you mean after their rejection?

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:29 pm

@HEA no, I mean right after the meet and greet. Go back and look at Richie's comment where he says "10 out of 10", first episode. You can do the same with Snez and Sam Frost during Blake's season. It's their honest, first impression.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:31 pm

EmmK wrote:@HEA no, I mean right after the meet and greet. Go back and look at Richie's comment where he says "10 out of 10", first episode. You can do the same with Snez and Sam Frost during Blake's season. It's their honest, first impression.

ah!!!

I never give much attention with the meet and greet. too many guys, too much edits....

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:33 pm

I do. I think it's interesting that I think the only (or one of the few people) they did this with was Richie. It's as if they're wanting us to know how the other side (not Sam) feels right off the bat.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:55 pm

EmmK wrote:One thing that I noticed that I thought was interesting: with the winners, they always interview them post-meeting and get their opinion on the person : Richie said she was a 10/10. I remember Sam Frost for Blake said "Spot on". Snezana said smth like "He's so handsome I forgot to ask for his name". I don't think they asked Sasha, Heather or Lisa for their post meeting impression (or at least they didn't show it). Someone can go back and check this but I thought it was interesting.

... It's their honest, first impression.
EmmK wrote:I do. I think it's interesting that I think the only (or one of the few people) they did this with was Richie. It's as if they're wanting us to know how the other side (not Sam) feels right off the bat.
Oooh. Great point! yes
Yup Sam Frost did that in Blake's season and then also Snez did that were the only one's who did that immediately after M&G.
ITA they are wanting us to see the immediate first impression the person had of the lead.

Also interesting that Richie says "you've picked a winner". If he wins, then his own words about Sam will end up being about him as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Precisely @AAL! The way I noticed that was because I really wanted to see what Sasha was gonna say (if he was gonna be as excited as Sam was) and they didn't show his reaction. Then I noticed they showed Richie's reaction and I started wondering why that was. I also thought back and remembered they did the same with Snez, and Sam F. Didn't verify Anna but maybe somebody can look that up.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:16 pm

http://www.domain.com.au/news/the-bachelorettes-professional-soccer-player-is-a-brisbane-real-estate-agent-20150929-gjwdrq/

Bringing it over
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy