SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Heather on Fitzy and Wippa called out Michael and that Michael is on the show for Michael.
I totally agree and thought that since day one. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Interesting AAL on your secret scoop. I wouldn't be surprised if the description of S was controlling, possessive and judgemental. I get such a bad vibe from him and I think what we are seeing is just a veneer.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Sundy wrote:Interesting AAL on your secret scoop. I wouldn't be surprised if the description of S was controlling, possessive and judgemental. I get such a bad vibe from him and I think what we are seeing is just a veneer.

oh dear hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Sundy wrote:Interesting AAL on your secret scoop. I wouldn't be surprised if the description of S was controlling, possessive and judgemental. I get such a bad vibe from him and I think what we are seeing is just a veneer.
Yup. That is why I don't rely on edits.
Edits can do a lot to make people likable and present them as something they are not - especially a show like this where they protect their brand.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Yeah... Heather also called Sam Wood a partner and a friend even though she wasnt his F1 and they hadnt spoken since she was let go. Heather was also there for herself and the fact thatnshe is still everywhere in the media tells me that hasnt changed.
Michael deservd to go n as much as any other person and didnt I read somewhere he is alrady a millionaire? So what would be his reasons for going on since he already mad mney and is an ex athlete.
Live and let live. Everyone who has gone on the bachelor franchice are all in the same boat IMO. No one is on a higher moral ground than the other for going on. They may fall lower according to their behaviour on the show though.

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Am I the only one on this forum who actually likes Sasha? 

I don't find him super hot but he's definitely not unattractive. Sometimes when you met someone there is a sizzle and you really don't know why - it's just chemistry.

Wether the chemistry can be extended into a deeper relationship is the key. Because great friendship and understanding is what really sustains a relationship not chemistry. 

I think we are seeing the beginning of a good base between Sam and Sasha. They already have a shared past and understanding of how important family is. It's going to be interesting to see how it grows.

As for Richie - I do adore him- I think he's just gorgeous inside and out but there is nothing worse than having feelings for someone when it isn't reciprocated. We all saw Heather's heartbreak.  I just hope she doesn't take him to F2 as my own wee heart won't be able to take it either!

NO YOU ARE NOT!!  I do too!! handwave

I personally find Sasha very attractive NOT CUTE!  But a male with a good amount of testosterones!  whipped   :fanningfan  And far from thinking Sam is looking for a father figure ( the guy is only 30!! ) just four years older than Sam! She is most likely looking for someone mature, confident and ready, most likely tired of immature and confused  sad  men! BLAKE for example!

Read Sasha's real father is a member of some kind of gang ( father and brother full tattooed ) But Sasha does not have ONE tatoo(to be seen  Hugesmile ) and seemed to not follow those steps, but instead found some interesting information that speak of the man he is:

'...At 25, Sasha works as an Engineer after graduating from the Australian National University with a Bachelor of Engineering with Honors majoring in Mechanics, Materials and Manufacturing, and a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Finance.

SO… he most be smart and has shown to have a good head over his shoulders by taking his career and life very seriously!  Not modeling jobs or … fooling around with various interests!

So I don't see what there is to dislike of him!… And then he is a mom's boy Praying ……………. sneakyl And a family guy!

Well anyways, just wanted to speak for the guy!  hi

Last edited by marysegap on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Sam tweeted this. Funny how she calls Sasha "Sash" and then "Sasha" and didn't make it the same. In her interviews this week she calls Sasha Sash as well. I will be shocked if he is not F1.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Hghggh10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Sam will be on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Fitzy and Wippa 100% that Sasha is F1.
F&W tell Sasha they think his competition is Richie and that Michael is no competition b/c Michael's #1 fans is Michael (Sasha laughed about this) giggling

http://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/sasha-bachelorette-interview
Ok we're calling it. After listening to this interview we 100% believe Sasha has won Sam Frost's heart.
Here's why we think Sasha has won The Bachelorette...

- See more at: http://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/sasha-bachelorette-interview#sthash.WEUmsKT9.dpuf
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Heather will be joining the team of Fitzy and Wippa for weekly Bachelorette recaps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:52 pm

marysegap wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Am I the only one on this forum who actually likes Sasha? 

I don't find him super hot but he's definitely not unattractive. Sometimes when you met someone there is a sizzle and you really don't know why - it's just chemistry.

Wether the chemistry can be extended into a deeper relationship is the key. Because great friendship and understanding is what really sustains a relationship not chemistry. 

I think we are seeing the beginning of a good base between Sam and Sasha. They already have a shared past and understanding of how important family is. It's going to be interesting to see how it grows.

As for Richie - I do adore him- I think he's just gorgeous inside and out but there is nothing worse than having feelings for someone when it isn't reciprocated. We all saw Heather's heartbreak.  I just hope she doesn't take him to F2 as my own wee heart won't be able to take it either!

NO YOU ARE NOT!!  I do too!! handwave

I personally find Sasha very attractive NOT CUTE!  But a male with a good amount of testosterones!  whipped   :fanningfan  And far from thinking Sam is looking for a father figure ( the guy is only 30!! ) just four years older than Sam! She is most likely looking for someone mature, confident and ready, most likely tired of immature and confused  sad  men! BLAKE for example!

Read Sasha's real father is a member of some kind of gang ( father and brother full tattooed ) But Sasha does not have ONE tatoo(to be seen  Hugesmile ) and seemed to not follow those steps, but instead found some interesting information that speak of the man he is:

'...At 25, Sasha works as an Engineer after graduating from the Australian National University with a Bachelor of Engineering with Honors majoring in Mechanics, Materials and Manufacturing, and a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Finance.

SO… he most be smart and has shown to have a good head over his shoulders by taking his career and life very seriously!  Not modeling jobs or … fooling around with various interests!

So I don't see what there is to dislike of him!… And then he is a mom's boy Praying ……………. sneakyl And a family guy!

Well anyways, just wanted to speak for the guy!  hi

Glad I'm not the only one! I do see Sasha is a bit of a manly man - love me a bit of chest hair!  - probably explains why I always had a thing for Tom Selleck. 

Like Sam, I actually thought he looked a bit of all right when he took his shirt off to learn the tango. drooling

I am very impressed with his career bio - sounds like he is one smart cookie and he has down played his credentials bc when he introduced himself to Davy I'm pretty sure he said something like he was a builder or worked in construction. So definitely not a peacock in my book.

And I'm not worried about the gang connections of his family - we all know we can't choose our families - and isn't it good that he supports them no matter what. 

So at this stage I don't have a firm favourite but I do like the maturity of Sasha.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Since all the guys that have been on a SD end up getting interview by either DM or FW, when Richie gets his date he too will be interviewed. Wonder how he will respond to questions and whether he will be smiling or heartbrokingly sad...
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy